HyunJeong(Stray Kids)*

cutemarkhyuck
🤍HyunJeong🤍

"If ladies can do this, then I can do this

"If ladies can do this, then I can do this." Hyunjin repeated. It was his mantra during this pregnancy, or possibly he is stubborn. His boyfriend, Jeongin, was being supportive as he knew how to be.

"None of the pickles were to your liking? They were all too small Hyunjin?" Jeongin questioned. Hyunjin tapped his fingers against the kitchen counter "It is not that unrealistic request." He offered. "Typically I would agree..except what makes this unrealistic is that of a pregnant husband is standing in his underwear at three in the morning having a discussion of how small the pickles are from yesterday." Jeongin explained. Hyunjin looked back at his boyfriend from the pickle jar "Enough with the talk. Can you please get me another jar of pickles?" "A new jar of pickles? That's what you want." Hyunjin nodded.

Jeongin swiped his card at the self checkout "Stupid pickles." He grumbled.

"Hyunjinnie, I am back. Where are you?"
"Kitchen! Did you get my pickles?"
He holds up the bag.

He places the jar of pickles on the counter "You really are the best, thank you." Hyunjin beamed. He turned back around to open the pickles, except his bump met with the glass causing it to shatter to the ground "My pickles." Hyunjin whimpered. He sits down on the floor "Hey hey, he careful. There is glass Hyunjin." Jeongin worries. He collects the broom from the closet. Sweeping around Hyunjin. Once finished he sits down next to Hyunjin "Atleast now you can see the pickles so you can choose which one of the best for you to eat." Jeongin said. Hyunjin took a bite of his pickle and laughed.

Jeongin noticed after Hyunjin began to show, he would compare his bump to other ladies. He would always have a comment;
"What will happen if I get too big to tie my shoes? I still want some freedom Jeongin." He scrunched his eyebrows "Why are you asking? If you need help with your shoes, you have me."
Hyunjin nodded towards the pregnant woman "She is wearing Velcro shoes. Please do not let me wear Velcro shoes. I will die." "Do not worry. I hate them just as you do, I will tie your shoes for you."

As they were passing the woman, Hyunjin noticed how she smiled at him; it was friendly, and felt as though it was a pregnant moment smile between people who were experiencing the same thing.

As the weeks approached and passed, Hyunjin continued to look pregnant. His proudest moment was when he realized he could utilize his bump as a table..where he stored his guacamole and chips. Jeongin came home to see that. He scooped a chip in the guacamole and ate it "Convenient. I also got you juice." "In the boxes?" Jeongin punctures the straw into the hole before giving it to Hyunjin who clapped and eye smiled "Thank you for this!" He happily drank his juice "I bought two eight packs. By the babies request, of course."

By week 30, it was their anniversary, together for four years now. Jeongin ran a bath for Hyunjin along with getting a copy of a book he had been wanting, and hiding his phone.

Hyunjin returned home, accompanied by Felix "He fell asleep at the studio. I was worried of him coming back himself." He explained. "Thank you. That is a relief." Jeongin expressed.
"Thank you." Hyunjin acknowledged. Felix gives a few pats to Hyunjins bump before exiting.

"What is all this?" Hyunjin wondered. "It is for you. Happy Anniversary." Jeongin announces. "Today is our anniversary? Oh no..Jeongin, I am.. stupid baby brain." Hyunjin sighed. "Hey. It's okay, I am not mad. I understand. I did do something for you though. Follow me." Jeongin walks behind Hyunjin into the bathroom "Do you not want to spend time together with me during our anniversary?" Hyunjin sniffled. "What? No, of course I do." Jeongin remarked "Then why am I being isolated in the bathroom!"
"You are not being isolated." Jeongin replied. "Anniversaries are meant to spend time with the one that you love. But I guess you do not love me. Is that it Jeongin? Did you realize how n y of a burden I am? Or that you want to be young, carefree, and be a deadbeat father!" Hyunjin stopped "Jeongin, no, I-"
"That was over the line." Jeongin whispered "If you think I will be that type of dad then why are you with me? Answer me!"
Hyunjin flinched "I'm sorry, it came out in anger. I do not think that way of you Jeongin." He explained. Jeongin shakes his head "I need a breather from you."

Jeongin closed the door behind him in the spare room. He jumps on the bed face first and grabs a pillow to snuggle with.

"Jeongin..Jeongin." Hyunjin knocked "I am coming in."
He listens as Hyunjin opened the door "Do you want to be left alone? I will leave you alone if you do want that." Hyunjin offered. "That is not what I want. Come here." Jeongin rolled over then patted next to him on the bed. Hyunjin lays across from Jeongin. Jeongin scoots closer to Hyunjin, and lays his hand on top of Hyunjins bump "You are my special person Hyunjin in my life." "As you are mine too. I love you Jeongin."
"I have always loved you Hyunjin."