2Jae*Got7*•First Meeting•

•Requested•
NishaMitra
Thank you for making your request darling!

Jaebum prided himself on being attentive; as being a good leader, a friend, a brother, a husband, and now, a soon to be dad

His child's nursery sat empty, waiting for the arrival of the newborn. Walls painted burgundy with a dark colored wood crib ready to be used, messages from their Uncles written on the walls in pink paint. Whenever Jaebum was feeling unsure of becoming a father, he would walk inside the nursery and run his finger against the railing of the crib "Soon this will be where you sleep." He murmurs.
"Hopefully not too much longer JB."
"Aish What are you doing on your feet?" He scowled. "I can be on my feet." Youngjae reminded. "Not unless it is necessary! Come sit down. Sit down." Jaebum leads Youngjae to the rocking chair that looks out the window "I want to be done with this pregnancy." "I know you do. I am proud of you Youngjae." "Want to know why?" Jaebum hummed "So you can treat me as an equal in our marriage again. And stop fussing over me all the time. You have acted like I am a bomb preparing to detente at any given time."
"I have been a concerned parent and husband. There is a difference." "Okay. If you say so." Youngjae teases. "Speaking of being a concerned husband, I feel I should tell you something. We are in need of food. And we will accept chocolate ice cream." "With fudge?" Jaebum adds. "Of course, but this time, we are coming with you. A family outing!" "Youngjae. We talked about this." JB tries. "I need to see the sunlight. And so the neighbors can see me too. And not think you killed me, considering I have barley left recently."
"Fine you can come." JB defeated. Youngjae smiles, as if he won an argument. "Oh, and also, the neighbors do ask about you. Some forgot I was married. Others think you are some mutant that I am keeping hidden away, in shame." "I am going to ignore what you just said to me JB. Come on, the store is where the ice cream is!"

Jaebum walked hand in hand with Youngjae into the market, with Youngjae collecting a shopping cart "I thought we only needed ice cream?" Jaebum asks. "Well you might find something you want." Youngjae answered. JB knew this was code for 'all the food that Youngjae will be wanting', but he stayed quiet.

"Can I get these pizza rolls? They are the cheese filled ones!" Youngjae opted. "Of course you can." Youngjae adds the pizza rolls to their cart "And now ice cream! Ooh, maybe I should make an ice cream sundae Hyung?" Jaebum hugs Youngjae from behind, reaching his arms to wrap around his bump "Only if we add fudge." He comments "What do you think about fudge little one?" "Baby said it agrees with you! Onwards to collect fudge!"

"Are you sure you can carry all the groceries Hyung?" Youngjae worried. "It's..fine. You..worry about..I am okay." Jaebum panted. "I can carry something. Our dorm is not that far away, and besides once I walk through the door, another member will take the grocery from me. Please. Let me help you." "No." Jaebum replies "A few more steps to the door. Keep walking."
Youngjae waddled to the dorm door "Hey Youngjae, where is Hyung?"
"Bringing in groceries." BamBam smirked "Having more of your cravings, are you Youngjae?" He teases. "Not me, the baby." Youngjae corrected. "Oh, yes, the baby." BamBam pets Youngjae's bump "You will defiantly be a healthy baby."
"Okay, see? I told you it would be nothing. Ah, BamBam, I thought you were going on a vacation?" "I was saying goodbye. Try not to have the baby until I come back."
"I hope this baby is out of me by the end of the week." "Tomorrow is Friday." "Exactly." Youngjae tapped his nose twice with a wink.
"What about tomorrow being Friday Youngjae?" Jaebum questioned. "It's nothing. Now let's get to the kitchen!" He smiled.