Vmin •Pies and Fathers•

Tae was cleaning his dishes, the smell from his apple pie making his stomach grumbling

Tae was cleaning his dishes, the smell from his apple pie making his stomach grumbling. He was in mid wash when he heard the doorbell buzz. Drying his hands he walks to the door "I'm coming!" He says. Opening the door, Tae sees someone standing there; his neighbor Park Jimin.
"Hi, Jimin." Tae greeted. Taehyung viewed Jimin, he was the one who came with baked cookies when Tae moved in. That was a one year ago, he always had a small crush on Jimin. That changed after Jimin was seen supporting his baby bump.
He backed off, clearly Jimin had a boyfriend.

"What can I do for you Jimin?" Tae questioned. "I know this will come off as strange, but I am using my baby as an excuse." Tae smiles and laughs.
"I could smell the pie you were making. I was hoping to get a small piece?" Jimin wondered.
Tae then sees the white plate in Jimins hand. "I tried to ignore the craving. Tried to eat my food, I tried. But, your pie overpowered my senses." Jimin explained. Tae grins at Jimin "Come inside. Let's get you a serving of my pie." Tae takes Jimins plate, waving it over his shoulder, inviting him in.

Jimin is sat at the table as Tae is serving him "Ice cream Jimin?" He asks. "Ooh, yes, please. He does like ice cream." Jimin puts his hand on his bump.
"He? You are having a boy? Congratulations! How does your significant other feel about having a boy?" Tae questions. "Um..I would not know. He left me..us after I told him I am pregnant." "That's unfortunate. You were left alone during this."
Jimin gives Tae a tight smile.
"Here is your piece. I gave you an abundance of ice cream." Tae says. Jimin picks up the spoon, bringing ice cream to his lips.

Tae sits on the counter, as he examines Jimin. He tried to be nonchalant, except Jimins bump looked big. His belly button poked through his shirt, he had the urge to flick his belly button. Tae also notices how his shirt was stretched tight against his belly.

"Am I eating too much? I have a tendency to do that." "Huh? What..no. No! Would you like another piece? You are having another piece. Your son needs to be fed."
Tae takes his plate, slicing up another piece.
"Eat up." Tae said, sliding the plate back to Jimin.
Jimin looks at the plate "Something wrong with the piece?" Tae wondered. "Why are you being so nice to me?" Jimin whispers. "They only see my bump, not actually who I am."
"I only see you." Tae commented.
Jimin blushed "Remember when you would flirt with me? I could barely keep myself composed when you were talking to me."
"You were so easy to talk to."
"Then why did you stop Tae?"
Tae nodded his head to Jimins bump "You became pregnant. I did not want to make you, or your significant other uncomfortable."
"But I don't have a significant other. I'm very single."
"That's true. So you would not mind if I did this Jimin?"
Tae leans down, and kisses Jimin.
"No..no I would not mind. Kiss me again."
Tae kisses Jimin again, his hand now dropping to his bump.

The next six weeks was full of sloppy kisses, and late night snuggles. And food that they ordered to accommodate Jimins cravings. They were not necessarily together, Tae did not know what they were.
Over the month and a half, Tae was growing attached to the son in Jimins bump. He felt a baby kick for the first time, due to the active one inside Jimin.

Tonight, Tae was going to ask Jimin on a date. He is certain he will accept!
He baked another apple pie, not forgetting the ice cream. Stopping to get flowers, Tae was ready for tonight.

When the doorbell rang Tae rushed to the door, but smoothed out his shirt "You can do this Taehyung."
He opened the door "Hello Jimin!" He looked out of the door "Tae, uh hi. Yeah."
"Who is this?" Tae pointed at the man.
"I am Jeon Jungkook." He introduces.

The father.

"Hello Jungkook. I'm Taehyung." Tae shakes his hand. "Jiminie has told me how you have been helping him since I have not been around. I wanted to thank you for helping them. But now I am here, back in their lives."
Tae looks to Jimin, who is biting his lip and avoiding Tae's eyes.
"Uh, Jeongguk could you give Tae and I a moment? I will be back." Jimin requested.
"Sure. It was nice meeting you." Jungkook shook Tae's hand once more.
Jimin waited for the door to shut "Tae."
"No. I do not want to hear anything that comes out of your mouth." Tae hisses. "You said the father abandoned you. And I was dumb enough to believe your sob story."
"I really am sorry." Jimin says.
"Save it. I do not want to hear from you. I think this conversation is over. Can you please leave?"
"Do not be mad at me. Please Tae. I'm sorry. Jungkook is the father. Don't you think he deserves to be in his child's life?" "Of course he does Jimin. But you..I was going to ask you on a date tonight. I was under the assumption we were something. The sloppy kisses that we shared..how we snuggled. Guess I was wrong, so wrong on all of those things." "I..how do I fix this? Please tell me how."
"Enough! Get the hell out Jimin! I do not want to talk to you. I hope you and Jungkook will be happy together."
Jimin sniffled "You meant a lot to me when I needed a friend. Thank you for that."

Tae closes the door on Jimin. 

Jimin wanted to talk with Tae, his heart was telling him how sorry he felt. Waddling to his neighbors door, Jimin knocked. He held his bump while waiting.
"Hello?"
Jimin sees someone besides Tae "Who the hell are you?" He asks.
"I'm Jung Hoseok."
"I am looking for Kim Taehyung. Is he in there?"
"No. Sorry, I moved in after he put the apartment for rent."
"He left? Did he leave a forwarding address?" Jimin hoped. "No, sorry." Hoseok shakes his head.
"Oh god. Thank you so much Hoseok. Sorry for wasting your time."

He covered his mouth, willing to hide his ugly sobs.
Yeah, the father of his child was with him again, but, it also costed a friendship.
"What did I just do?"

Vote..comment..make requests..or do all three.

See you beauties soon💜💜.

SheIsTheWriter🌸