TaeKook||Bangtan||

Jungjook          Tae
👇🏻                     ☝🏻

Jungjook          Tae👇🏻                     ☝🏻

"Jungkook?" Tae wondered. He removed his left AirPod. Calling out his name again it was met with silence.
"What is he doing?" Tae opened his AirPod case, securing both sets. Setting them on the table Tae calls out "Jungjook?" Once again.
"Are you calling my name?"
"Where are you?"
"In the laundry room!"

Tae approaches the laundry room, where Jungkook was standing. His hands were on his hips as he stared at the washing machine in front of him. Tae does not make himself known.

From behind, his pregnancy was non existent. From the side, you could tell as how he has started to slouch. At five months, Jungjook was carrying their twin boys. Both had decided their names. Only Jimin knew.
Ha-Joon and Hyuk were decided for them. Tae requested that they use Jungkook's surname. Jungjook quickly agreed, hoping that the babies would have his surname.

"Was that noise I heard you dragging the laundry basket?" Tae asked.
Jungkook yelped before looking at the entrance "Tae." He commented "Yes, I had to drag the laundry basket. It felt unsafe to carry it. I cannot see my feet anymore."
"Why did you not ask me for help?"
"I still want independence." Jungkook defended "Also because I was lazy to get you from the living room. And I did not have my phone on me. I had no other choice."
Tae shakes his head "I understand. How about now? Do you need help?"
"No thank you." Jungkook denied.

Tae stood back, propping himself against the doorframe. He watched as Jungkook spread his legs apart, comically, and held his belly as he attempted to bend over "Almost got it boys." Jungkook commented. With a swooping motion, Jungkook collected a few dirty clothes "Easy." He waved it at Tae.
Tae gave a thumbs up back at his husband.

Jungkook repeated the swooping motion three more times. After his final attempt the basket was empty.
Turning to the shelf, Jungkook grabbed the detergent by the handle. Unscrewing the lid he poured the liquid into the measuring lid.
Adding the liquid Jungkook pressed the needed buttons to start the washing machine.

Never was Jungkook more grateful for a washing machine with the buttons on the front instead of having a backboard where the buttons usually are. He would never be able to reach them!

"All done." Jungkook turned around. "Can we snuggle?"
Tae pulls on Jungkook's hands "I have a movie started."
"With snacks?" Jungjook hoped.
"With snacks for you." Tae confirmed.

Tae sits in the corner of their couch with his back in the crack of the corner his legs stretched out in front of him. Jungkook sits at Tae's left side his head resting against his chest.
"Do you want our blanket?" Tae whispers.
"I do. Yes please Tae."
Tae laid out the blanket to cover the pair.
"How are you feeling?" Tae questions.
Jungkook yawns "I need a nap."
Tae kisses his forehead "Then take one baby."
Jungkook curls himself into Tae "Will you wake me when the washing machine is done?"
"I will. Sleep well boys."

Tae was woken by loud voices "Jungkook?" He did not feel his presence "Baby! Jungjook. Where are you! Jungkook!"

He noticed the laundry room light was glowing, an indicator that is where he could find Jungkook.

Peeking inside, Tae does find him.

"Hey baby." Tae greeted "Was that you who was being loud?"
Jungkook turned around "Why are you crying? What happened? Is it the babies?"
Jungkook shook his head. He leaned against the machine as he cupped his face and cried.
"Want to talk to me Jungkook? So I can help you."
"I was the golden maknae. The one who has always been able to do everything." He began.
Tae scratches Jungkook's back.
"Explain to me how I cannot do my own laundry now?"
"What do you mean you cannot do it now?"
Jungkook opens the lid of the washing machine. In an attempt he tries to pull out the clothes.  His belly bumps against the drum of the washing machine "I have tried different positions! Nothing is working. Not even my swooping method. So what now?"
"So now I take over laundry." Tae reasons.
"But l don't want you to!" Jungkook raises his voice "This is an everyday task Tae."
"It was an everyday task until these two began making it difficult for you."
Jungkook rests his hands against his bump "I understand that they are the reason of my restrictions of movement but it does not help."
"I have an idea." Tae begins "What if you continue with laundry only if I bring the clothes out of the washer and place them into the dryer? That way you still have your independence, but help when you will need it."
Jungkook cups Tae's face "Thank you."
Tae kisses Jungkook before speaking "I only want to be helpful."
"And you are. Right boys?"
Tae lowers his hands to lay against Jungkook's bump. He giggled as pressure was felt against his hands "How about we finish our movie? Do you want me to order something in?"
"Of course I do." Jungjook agreed.

Tae follows Jungjook out of the laundry room, not mentioning how he forgot to start the dryer.

Small steps would be taken.

Hi readers!
I do ask that if you enjoyed this: vote, comment, do both.
(Requests are open)

-SheIsTheWriter💕🩷