G-Top(BigBang)•Public Private•

[Requester asked to stay anon]
🤍G-Top🤍

Seunghyun flattens himself against the wall as a pen was flung through the air "Ji?" He asks

Seunghyun flattens himself against the wall as a pen was flung through the air "Ji?" He asks. It was followed by a growl "Hey Ji. It's me, please no more pens." He asks. Seunghyun walked closer to Jiyong "What is wrong? Are you okay?" He worries, sitting on a chair opposite of Jiyong. The younger looks through the slits in his fingers "Seunghyun. It feels like all I can think about is our baby. I literally have baby brains."
"How so? What makes you say that?" "I will find my vibe with lyrics, only to have her remind me I have not peed in five seconds. So I go relief myself, only to not have my creativity work." Seunghyun rubs Jiyongs back "Sounds like this is your normal lyrical writings Ji." "It does? I am feeling pressured. YG has not made me writing lyrics easy for me. I know they want to see my works, except this time, I cannot keep to their standard Seunghyun. What should I do?"
Seunghyun kisses his forehead, and scoots his chair closer to Jiyong "Do you want me to talk with YG? It could be helpful baby." "No. No, thank you. I need to figure this out by myself."
"If you are sure." Seunghyun commented. "I am. I need a distraction from this. That would be helpful." Jiyong said.

A plan hatched inside Seunghyun's brain.

"Okay. Well besides your worries for the lyrics, how is the baby?" Seunghyun focused now on the bump Jiyong has been supporting. He noticed a smile stretch on the tip of Jiyongs mouth "She is okay. I feel slightly relaxed as she is not kicking me, for once. She is wiggling around." "Oh yeah?" Seunghyun moved his hand "Hello daughter. I have a plan to help your other daddy feel more relaxed. I hope he likes my surprise. Also, can I get a kick? Even a small one. Awe, there we go. Thank you." Seunghyun smiles.
"What is this surprise for me?" Jiyong asks. "Let's go get dressed." Seunghyun said. "But I am dressed." Jiyong questioned. "Into comfy clothes. Those aren't comfy." He replied. Jiyong was helped out of the chair, and instructed to follow Seunghyun.

"Are we going into public?"
"Yes, and no. I only want you to feel comfortable Ji. I remembered you were commenting on the band of your shorts were cutting into your skin. So I bought these. They are maternity sweatpants with that elastic around the bump. For comfort." He added. "Why the basic white t-shirt?"
"I like the boy next door look on you Ji. That's why." Seunghyun replied. "Oh and a zip up hoodie. Won't I look like a smoked ham in this sweater? How sensual I will look."
"Again, yes you will Ji. Come downstairs when you are done. Take your time."

Seunghyun heard Ji descending down the stairs "Oh, look at you." He cooed. Jiyong smirks at him "Be quiet. What is all this? Seunghyun! Are we going on a picnic?"
"Surprise." He announces. "Today's menu is filled with all your cravings. I have an arrangement of foods, and condiments here on the counter. You have been craving sandwiches recently. Make yourself like your dream sandwich."Seunghyun explained. "This is too much." Jiyong laughs. "Please do this for me. Or for her." Seunghyun bends down to be level with the bump "This is for you, go wild. I know you will enjoy the sandwich." Jiyong pulla out two pieces of bread, and spreads cream cheese on both sides "I think banana sounds nice." He talks to himself.

"Where are we going?" "It's a surprise." Was answered. "You know I hate surprises." "No you don't. You love surprises Ji." "Fine. You are correct on surprises." I know I am. Ooh look we're here." Seunghyun stopped the car. "Do you remember this place?" "Of course I do. It's where we said we love each other to for the first time. Why am I getting emotional!"
Seunghyun laughed then kissed Jiyong on the cheek "Come on. Let's go have a picnic."

Jiyong toddles behind Seunghyun "Did you set this campfire up? How did you get it done?" "Our members. They also worry about our leader. Sit down. I have some sparkling cider, to fancy up this picnic." Seunghyun poured the beverage.
"Thank you." Jiyong accepted.

"Come here." Seunghyun calls "Come sit on my lap." "Promise you will help me up off the ground?" "I do, I promise."
Seunghyun patted his thighs "Come sit down baby."
Jiyong lowers himself to sit on the elder "Wrap your legs around my waist for leverage."Jiyong did as asked.
"How does that feel? Is this okay for you to sit like?" Jiyong nodded "Thank you for this. I do feel much more relaxed. I think spending time with my husband helps me relax." Jiyong scoots higher on Seunghyun's thighs "Are you enticing me?" He teases. "No." Jiyong exclaimed as his face blushed. "I am trying to get more comfortable. Our daughter weights a lot. I feel like I am going to snap my back in half if I do not reposition."
Seunghyun rubs his hands over Jiyongs bump "Hello in there sweet daughter. How are you getting on? Is it better than being in the stuffy room your father insists on staying in?" Jiyong laughed out "It is difficult to say I insist staying in, all while she insists on staying inside me." "That's true. My apologies." Seunghyun kisses his lips.

Jiyong sits back on his hands, with his gaze focused on the darkened sky "This is so beautiful." He awed.
Seunghyun sits next to him and looks up "It is. You do not see much stars from the city, do you?"
"Nothing like this. Hey Seunghyun?"
"Yeah GD?"
"Promise we will bring back our daughter to this place? Where she can run wild and be happy. Like we are here."
"Of course we will bring our daughter here."
Jiyong sighs with content.
"Have you finished packing?" He asks. Seunghyun nodded. "Okay, last thing is to pack us up. Help me up please."
Seunghyun lifted GD from the ground to his feet "Where is your hoodie? It is cold."
"I am okay. It is in the car." He replied. "I saw you staring. That is also why I am not wearing it. You were trying to be coy while looking at my bump."
"I do not know what you are saying. I must have seen something in the grass next to you Jiyong."
"I bet you saw something that you liked."
Seunghyun shrugs "Come on. Let's go home."
"Okay. I feel like I might fall asleep in the car."
"You do that. I will carry you inside to the house when we get there. Sleep. I love you Jiyong."
"Thank you for today. I feel refreshed, and absolutely recharged. I already have lyrics working inside my brain." He explained. "I will be ready to hear then when you have finished them."
He looks over to see Jiyong sleeping.
"Oh what a wonderful man you are. Come on, I should get us all home."

Hello, everyone!
Thanks for reading this..see you readers soon.
Comment. Vote. Do both. ❤️