Eric ✨The Boyz✨

Jezellemia

Eric decided that he will not once ever complain about a dance rehearsal after he gives birth

Eric decided that he will not once ever complain about a dance rehearsal after he gives birth. At eight months, he gets winded easily as dancing from one side of the room to the other. He was rehearsing one of their easier choreographies!

"Cho Hee, are you uncomfortable? You are making me uncomfortable!"

"If you are uncomfortable then you need to stop."
"Kevin, this is a light workout."
"You say the same thing when getting out of your bed. You are eight months. Be kind to yourself. Would you like me to stay with you? We worry about you."
Eric shakes his head "That will not be necessary. There is only one more move that I want to practice then I will return to the dorm."
"Be home by nine Eric. I will be telling the oldest three to call you on repeat if your not home by then."
Eric ran a hand through his hair "I will be home by nine, please do not make them worry."
"Fine. Oh, and Cho Hee, continue making your dad uncomfortable so he comes home sooner. Thank you."
Eric groaned "She will listen to you, but not me. I'm greeting by betrayal."
Kevin smirked "Nine, Eric."
"Yes, yes." Eric waved Kevin away.

Using the radio remote, Eric started the song from the beginning.

The first pain started as a streak of fire stretching across his lower back, causing him to hunch over "Cho Hee, not now. This performance needs to be perfected." Eric looked at the clock on the wall "It is only half past seven. I have an hour and a half still."

Starting from the beginning, again, Eric made it to the chorus when that same feeling appeared, this time in his lower belly "Stop that. I need to focus." Eric pauses the music. "Fine, we will rest Cho Hee."

Sitting down on the chair Eric clenched his eyes with another pain passed "I think this..Cho Hee."

Eric rubs his bump "I think you are ready, is that correct?"
He received a kick from her "I think so too. Oh no, I..who do I call? I'm not prepared!"

"Siri, call Hyunjae!" Eric alerted.

Siri makes the call.

Hyunjae answered "Eric, we were told not by-
"Hyung! It is Cho Hee.. she's coming."
"Are you there alone?"
Eric confirmed he was "We should have never left you alone Eric!"
"Eric? It's Kevin, before I left were you experiencing pain?"
"Not then. A little yesterday, I just contributed it to me being four weeks away from giving birth." Eric moaned "What do I do? Is anyone coming to help me?"
"Sangyeon is. Our dorm is not far from you Eric. Keep breathing for us."

"Eric?"
"Hyung! I am over here. Did you bring my hospital bag?"
"I did." Sangyeon presented the bag "Can you walk Eric?"
"Yes, I can."
"I will let everyone know when we make it to the hospital. Start getting ready to meet us at the hospital." Sangyeon explained.

He ended the call.

"I have a car ready waiting. Come on. We will go nice and slow."

Eric paused halfway when another contraction was presented "No, oh, that hurt."
Sangyeon wrapped his right arm around Eric's waist "I am patient. How can I help you?"
"There is nothing to help me with. I brought this problem upon myself Hyung."
Sangyeon rolled his eyes "Let me help you." He swooped Eric into his arms as he carried him out to the car "I have two legs!" Eric protested.
"As do I. Do not argue with me right now." Sangyeon retaliated.

Eric remained silent.

Sangyeon situated Eric in the front seat of the car "Put on your seatbelt."
Eric secured the seatbelt over himself.
"Thank you. Let's get you to the hospital now."

Eric grasped his seatbelt as he felt another wave of pain "Almost there, Eric, almost there." Sangyeon says. "I know, I know. I'm sorry." Eric replied. He closes his eyes as his hands create a circle on his bump.

Sangyeon hears Eric humming.

And he smiles.

Sangyeon pulled into an available parking spot at the hospital.
A nurse greeted them "Is this your husband?"
"A friend." Eric replied. She hummed at them in understanding "Let's get you inside."
"I can't move. Hyung."
Sangyeon lifts Eric out of the car, and into the wheelchair "Can he stay? I cannot do this by myself." Eric questioned.
"Yes, he can stay." She agreed.

"What do you need me to do that is helpful?" Sangyeon asks.
"There is nothing that you can do, this is all part of having a baby." Eric reassured. "I feel..just useless." Sangyeon explained.
"You are okay. You are being helpful simply by being here." Eric reassured.

"Hello again, here again to check your progress."
Eric nodded as the doctor lifted his gown. Sangyeon looked away.

"You are ready to push. And quickly. Let me get my staff in here so you can meet baby."
"What, wait? I'm having Cho Hee?" Eric gasped.
"You are." Was confirmed.

"This is it Eric. Give us another push!"
Eric panted while shaking his head "Everything hurts. Ooh ah." He hissed a breath.
"She will come out wether you like this or not. Make it easier on your daughter. Push again!"

Eric uses Sangyeon's arm as leverage and pushed. Then again, and again. His finale pushed, he could hear a cry "Cho Hee?" Eric whispers.
"Cho Hee." Sangyeon confirmed "She has a lot of hair!" He added. "Good job." Sangyeon whispered to him. Eric laid his head against the bed. He watched as the Nurses fussed over his daughter.

His daughter.

"Here is baby Eric. Remember to support babies head." The nurse reminded. "Like this?" Eric asks. "Just like that. Good job. I will be back shortly. Congratulations Eric."

Eric looked at his daughter "Hi, Cho Hee. You have finally arrived."

Hi, there!
So, sorry I suck for not getting this out sooner.
Hope you enjoyed it still though 😅
Vote, comment, make requests :)