Jookyun (Monsta X)*Accidental*

DatRandomBean
🤍Joohyun🤍

Changkyun was told he was not a carrier, meaning, there is no chance of Changkyun becoming pregnant

Changkyun was told he was not a carrier, meaning, there is no chance of Changkyun becoming pregnant. He was open to his partner, Jooheon of him not being a carrier. Jooheon shrugged "Then when it comes to us having babies, I will be the carrier. It's okay Changkyun." He could have kissed Jooheon then, well actually he did.

With the new revaluation of Changkyun not becoming pregnant, they decided to be bare during their times of intimacy. And it was euphoric for them both. Riding bare quickly became their preferred choice.

And then Changkyun began to fill ill.

It was winter season, germs are being spread around, was his thinking. He went to the medicine aisle and collected more Tylenol and 'NyQuil to help him sleep better. And those fuzzy black socks that were kept next to the checkout line.

He Quarantined himself in the room, coming out when Kihyun mentioned something about food, or when Shownu reminded him he needed another dose of NyQuil of more Tylenol. He slept consistently, at times, not waking until 11 in the morning after falling asleep at 7 the previous night.

"I think it's time for you to go to the hospital Changkyun." Jooheon mentioned. "Whatever for?" Changkyun questioned. "You are not getting better. You are getting worse, I am worried about you." He answered. "Oh stop it. This is just the flu, or maybe a cold. But I am fine."
"How do you explain you being fine as you were vomiting at three this morning? I think it's more serious than you are letting me know. Let me help you." "You do not need to baby me Jooheon." Changkyun pouted. "Yes. You do need me to baby you, or else nothing gets done with you."
Changkyun turned away from Jooheon.
Jooheon sighs but leaves without another word to the younger.

"I have some crackers for your tummy Changkyun." Kihyun greets him. "Hyung, I think I'm pregnant with Jooheon's baby." He deadpanned. "What? You.." Kihyun looks at the Maknae "How could I not see it? Of course you are." He cooed. Sitting next to Changkyun, Kihyun takes his hands "Have you taken a test?" "I was hoping you would have one?" "Let me go check. You stay here and eat the crackers. They are good for you." Kihyun patted Changkyun's stomach.

Turns out, Changkyun's pregnant.
According to the test, he is 9 weeks, which coincides with him during hin being sick.

"But we were never careful Hyung! Joohoen said he would be the carrier for our babies, not me." Changkyun panicked.
Kihyun rubs his back "Well the plans changed. You should not be upset by this unexpected event of your life." Changkyun sighed "This is the most unexpected I have ever felt in my life. And now I have to worry how to tell Jooheon."
"Just tell him Changkyun." Kihyun said. "Can I wait until you know, I am..am..ready?" "I am not telling you what go do, I am saying what I think is for the best between the two of you." "I know, I know Hyung." He accepted. Kihyun smiles at him "Come on. Let's go downstairs, I think the members are expecting me cook for dinner tonight."

"Let's eat!" Kihyun announced.
Around the dinner table sat the members "What is this?" Minhyuk questioned. "It is red meat." He explained. Changkyun cut open his piece of meat. Changkyun dropped his fork and knife and covered his mouth. "What is wrong?" Jooheon worried. "Something..is-"
"Is it because of the baby?" Kihyun asked. Kihyun's eyes widened "What baby I.M.?" Jooheon questioned.
"The one I found out about today that is inside my tummy." He answered. Jooheon stands "We need to talk." Changkyun followed Jooheon out into the living room.

"Listen I know you are probably mad at me Jooheon.."
Joohoen pulled Changkyun into his arms "I am not mad. How special of a moment this is for the two of us." He cooed. Changkyun relaxed into Jooheon's arms "This is not how I thought you would be finding out." "Are you upset with Kihyun Hyung?" "No, I am not." Changkyun replied "It was accidental. And it made telling you easier Honey."
"No matter how you told me it would not had changed my emotions. I would still be happy."

As Changkyun continued with his pregnancy, the doubt he once felt of having a baby with Jooheon eased to forgetfulness.

Jooheon was present for every Lamaze class, providing I.M. with a yoga ball and a water bottle during the class. He purchased a baby book, questions and answers to ask before birth. He would come home to see I.M. with his glasses on the edge of his nose as he holds the book in his hands "I bought a onesie." Joohoen announced.

"Hey Jooheon." Changkyun greeted. "Wow, this is what you have done with the nursery?" Jooheon steps away from the wall "It is. I used a rustic red color..with yellows. To represent the birth being in Autumn." "The birth being in Autumn is correct." Changkyun mentioned. "Do you think it will be early Autumn..or a late date in Autumn?" Jooheon walks behind Changkyun. "Earlier than we excepted. It will be an early Autumn date..today's date to be exact." Changkyun added. Joohoen turns I.M around "Like now?" He whispered. "Right now. I just called the hospital Joohoen. They are ready for us."
Jooheon giggled as he swings Changkyun's hands "The moment we have been waiting for has now arrived. Come on. Your bag is in the car. All that is left is you and I." Jooheon says.
"Come on daddy, let's go meet our baby."
"Our baby. Let's go meet our little one."

Changkyun smiled as Jooheon aided him down the stairs: one hand on the small of his back while asking him to keep a hand on the handrail "I know how to walk." I.M. replied. "No sass from you."
"This is only the beginning of my sass Lee Jooheon."

So hey! :)
Thanks for coming to this update.
Vote. Comment. Do both. 💕