Verkwan*Seventeen*

Lilac_86
Seungkwan                   Vernon
👇🏻                                    👆🏻

Lilac_86 Seungkwan                   Vernon 👇🏻                                    👆🏻

"Will you want snacks Seungkwan?" Vernon questioned. Seungkwan opened one of his eyes, and exhaled "I can't eat while I am at the hospital." Vernon nodded, remembering now "Would you be mad if I packed myself snacks?"
"You are being mean." Seungkwan replied. "So that is a no?"
"No!"
Vernon raises his hands in defense "My king has spoken."
Seungkwan closes his eyes once again "How close are you to being done?"
"Just deciding which coming home blanket we want to use."
"You know which one that I want." Seungkwan reminded.
Vernon huffed "Brown is an ugly color Seungkwan."
"Brown is a natural color Ver-ooh ow." Seungkwan moaned.
"Brown blanket it is."

Vernon shoved the blanket into the hospital bag.

"Alright hands. Give me your hands." Vernon holds out his hands for Seungkwan "Thank you Vernon." Seungkwan kisses Vernon's cheek "I think I am ready to meet this baby."
"I am too. Are you really okay with whatever the gender of baby is?"
"Yes, I am." Vernon responded "I know that you are trying to be unbiased, but I think you really want a baby girl." He teases. Seungkwan pursed his lips "You are not wrong. I do however want baby to be healthy."
Vernon runs his hand across Seungkwans bump "Baby will be. You have been doing everything correctly during this pregnancy. Baby wants to meet us."

Vernon watched Seungkwan as he slept at the hospital; Seungkwan slept with a hand on top of his bump. Until he gasped awake "Vernon!"
"I'm here..I'm here." Vernon clasped his hands over Seungkwans "Is this a contraction?"
Seungkwan nodded "Get a nurse. I need an epidural Vernon!"

Vernon returned with a nurse "I hear I am needed."
Seungkwan rolled to his other side "Give me the drug."

"Is this going to be painful for Seungkwan?" Vernon asks.
"Depends." Was answered "Do you want to see the needle?"

No.
No.

"Focus on your breathing right now." Vernin instructed. Seungkwan grunted "Needle is inserted. Deep breath for us Seungkwan."
Vernon kisses Seungkwans hands "Just a little bit more of pressure."
"Done."
"Thank you." Seungkwan mumbled. "I feel better already."
"You are very welcome. I will send your doctor in a little bit to check on you again."

Vernon sits down again next to  him "Good thing that was the most painful part of today."
Seungkwan laughs "Only if Vernon. So I was thinking."
Vernon raises his eyebrows "What about?"
"It's silly."
"Tell me."
Seungkwan positions his hands underneath his bump "We need to do a final bump update. We were in a rush to get to the hospital, that I could not pose next to the wall." He explained.
"Oh. You are right. Well sure! Do you want to stay in bed or go stand?" Vernon asks.
"I cannot feel my lower half, so I think we should stay in bed."
"I think so too." Vernon agreed. Vernon turned around to grab his camera out of the hospital bag.
"Tell me when you are ready." Vernon watches as Seungkwan makes himself look more presentable.
"And I am ready!" Seungkwan announced.
"Look forward Seungkwan." Vernon instructed.

Vernon stepped to the left side of Seungkwan, who still had his hands cupped underneath his bump "Will you be upset if your face is not in the photo?"
"I trust the photos you take of us Vernon." He responded.
Vernon took a few different photos, humming at the photo that is his favorite.
"Finally a good one?" Seungkwan asks.
"Absolute best." Was answered.

"Hi Seungkwan."
"Hi Nurse Seo. Is baby getting closer to meeting us?"
"We can hope so. Scoot down so I can check you again."
Seungkwan grimaced as he felt Nurse Seo examine him "Sorry. I know it does not feel very nice. However, I am excited to announce you are about 6 and a half dilated. Are your contractions getting stronger?"
"I am feeling a little more than prior. How else can I get this baby out of me? I am ready."
"There is a bouncing ball in the corner. I have heard that those are helpful."
"Help me to that ball Vernon." Seungkwan demanded.

Vernon rubbed Seungkwans shoulders "Keep breathing Seungkwan."
"I am tired of breathing. Breathing is not helping me with anything!"
"Alright I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
"Stop." Seungkwan raises his right hand. "Help me to the bed."

"Hi again Seungkwan. I got your call. Are you okay?"
"Not really. It feels like I need to start pushing."
"Oh. Well okay, let me check you again."

"Alright. Well, you are at about a 9. Time to go into labour and delivery. Let me call to get them prepped."

"This is it. Wow. After ten months of carrying this baby, we now are going to meet baby." Vernon cheers.
"Yay." Seungkwan cheered "I think that if we want anymore children, we will hire a woman to carry our babies."
"What about me, Seungkwan?"
Seungkwan shakes his head "Just..no."

"Vernon. Please I need your hand." Seungkwan panted. Vernon, in response, climbed in bed behind Seungkwan "I'm here for you." He encourages.
"Are you ready Seungkwan? Push when your body tells you it feels the need to push."

Seungkwan pushes his palms down into Vernon's thighs, and pushes.
"Good. Good. Again Seungkwan."'
Seungkwan pushed, and pushed.
"I can see babies head. Take a break, catch your breath, then start again."

Seungkwan inhaled a breath "Take your time Seungkwan." Vernon whispered.
Seungkwan looked at the Doctor "Okay I am ready again."
"Alright. Push then Seungkwan, and keep on pushing! Right there. Good job! Right there. Okay and take a rest."

Seungkwan panted but nodded his head again "How close is baby?"
"A few more pushes. Use all of your strength now. And push!"

"What is babies name?"
"Boo Hyun, if it's a boy."
"Say hello to Hyun."
"A boy!"
"Seungkwan you have given us a boy. I'm so proud of you."
"I have a boy. We are a boy family now."

Hi everyone!
Wanted to apologize for me sucking when it comes to requests; Ik they will be coming, but not three months later 😅
I will be working on more requests.