Jackgyeom(Got7)

EmilyHinkle22
🤍Jackgyeom🤍
Happy reading!

EmilyHinkle22 🤍Jackgyeom🤍Happy reading!

"Your scene is next Yugyeom."

Yugyeom, with his hand held fan blowing in his face scrunches his nose "Why cannot you like..photoshop me into the video? Please make me look less pregnant than I am, thank you." He added.
"Yugyeom."
"Fine. Fine, I'm coming."
Maknaes feet meet the ground. Pushing himself as he stands, Jackson walks over "I tried to give you rest. Staff is pushy today." Jackson said. "So it does seem. How are you feeling?"
"Overworked, despite not doing anything today. I have become lazy."
"Not lazy, you are now pregnant."
"Super pregnant. Really pregnant. Deluxe pregnant." Yugyeom listed.
Jackson laughs "Come on deluxe preggers."

Yugyeom walked behind Jackson. The younger had an overwhelming feeling of pain earlier today that has been consistent. Partly that is the reasoning behind Yugyeom sitting. He is a smart one, Yugyeom, he knew these pains were not 'normal pains of pregnancy' nope, these are 'our child is preparing itself to be born pains'.

Not that Jackson would know that.

No, not yet.

"Does it take you that long to walk anywhere anymore Yugyeom?" BamBam teases. Yugyeom knocks his bump into BamBam "I can walk slower." He threatens.
"Enough, you two." JB intervenes. "Leave Maknae alone, he's dealing with his own problems." He continues.

"We still have this video to film?" The director reminded.

Got7 take their positions. They watch as the director gives them their cue: 5,4,3,2,1.. "Ooh oh." Yugyeom moaned. Yugyeom hunched forward as his hands rubbed the sides of his bump.
"What was that about?" BamBam questioned.
"That was..hee..me." Yugyeom panted "It's time. Jackson we are..argh, whoo whoo, hee."
"It's go time?"
"Go time." Yugyeom confirmed.

Mark wraps his arms around Yugyeom's waist "Jackson! Go get the car. We will wait here with Yugyeom. And please tell me one of you brought the hospital bag with you today?"

"I did. It's right here." Youngjae said "I knew they both would forget it this morning." He added. Youngjae picks up the bag to hand it over to the two "Go on, you do not have time to lallygag."

Jackson kisses Yugyeom on the lips "I will be right back."
"Yeah I know. Go. Go Jackson."

Mark leads Yugyeom to the front door "Let us hope Jackson will not be long."
"Or that he won't forget what our car looks like."
"That's a possibility."
Mark laughed with Yugyeom "Ooh. Hyung." Yugyeom doubled over. "I'm here. I am here. Look at me Yugyeom." Mark takes his hands "I believe in you. We all know this is scary, and uncertain times, but we all are here for you. You do what you need to do for your body. Listen to your body. All of us will be waiting for meet our nice or nephew." Mark pepped.
"Thanks Hyung." Yugyeom hugs him.

"Yugyeom!" Jackson shouts. He runs to the front doors "Sorry I am late. I forgot what our car looked like."

Yugyeom and Mark share a look.

"It is okay." Yugyeom says "You are here now, that is what's important. Take us to the hospital Jackson."

Jackson guided Yugyeom into their car "We will be there." Mark reminded.

"Jinyoung, hi. You are still awake?" Jackson whispered.
"I am. One of us needed to be awake. Is the baby born?"
"Come on, let's go meet our baby."

Jackson leads Jinyoung to the hospital room "Hello Hyung. Say hello to your niece "Kim Yun."
"Hello my beautiful nice Yun."

Hello, again!