ChanBaek ft. Sekai ✨exo✨

Parents Chanbaek become grandparents.

"Sehuh, honey

"Sehuh, honey. Are you feeling alright?" Baekhyun questioned. Sehun nodded "I am. Why do you ask?"
"You have..-" Baekhyun cleared his throat "You have gained weight, that's all."
Sehun lowers his hand against his stomach. He looks away from his father, who approaches Sehun "I did not mean to make you upset Sehun! I have recently noticed it. You are just chubby, that's all."
"Why does my weight effect you! This is my problem, not yours or dads!" Sehun cried.
"Something is wrong, please will you talk to me?"
Sehun wiped his eyes with his wrist "It is nothing. I am going to my room."

Baekhyun watched Sehun until he heard the door close. Then he let out an exhale.

"Where is my Baekhyun?"
"Hi Chanyeol." Baekhyun replied.
"So enthusiastic. What is wrong baby?"
"It's Sehun. I..I am worried about him."
"Whatever for?" Chanyeol laughs.
"He is hiding something from us. Chanyeol, we do not keep secrets in this house."
Chanyeol clicked his tongue "True. However Sehun is a teenager, he does not want his parents anything! Have you tried taking to Kai?"

Kai turned out to be Sehun's boyfriend who are talking right now.

"I have to tell them." Sehun says.
Kai nodded his head "Like I said from the very beginning."
"How can I tell them Kai?"
"Would you like me there when you tell them?"
Sehun looks at Kai, who understood "You tell me when you are ready and I will be there."
"Thank you..I know this baby is not ideal right now. Your support makes this process easier."
"I could not abandon you Sehun. Hey want to go out? Go eat some greasy food!"
"Can you come over instead Kai? But also bring the greasy food. I think she would like some."
"I will be over in thirty! I love you Sehun."
"I love you too."
Sehun ended the call.
Laying on his back against the bed Sehun now noticed how his bump was pushing out away from his frame "How much bigger can I get?" He whispers.

"I doubt Kai would tell us anything. He knows more about our son than we do as his parents."
"Again, Sehun is a teenager who will keep this secret until he is ready to tell us."
"What if he is in trouble?"
"We wait until he comes to us okay?"
"You're right."

Kai knocks on the front door then steps back.

"Oh. Hello Kai."
"Hello."
"Oh you are not here to visit us, ha, Sehun is in his room. Go on up."
"Thank you." Kai smiled. He balanced the greasy food as promised as he walked to Sehun's room.

"Who is it?" Sehun asks after someone knocked.
"A boyfriend with greasy foods."
Sehun unlocked the door for Kai "Hi, Jongin." He kisses his lips "Was that a 'I missed your face' kiss or a 'We need food' kiss?" Kai teases.
"Mostly food. But I have missed you."
Kai chuckles "I got you a little of everything."

"Hey Kai?" Sehun asks.
"What's up?" He responded.
Sehun itched his eyebrow "I think it's time."
Kai raises his eyebrows "It's like time time?"
Sehun nodded.
"If you are sure. I am here by your side."

Kai stands from the bed. He reaches out his hand for Sehun to take "Once this moment is over you will no longer have to hide. I believe in you."
"I'm scared."
"I know that you are. There are no words I can tell you to help the scariness go away. It will happen once the news have been announced. Keep that scariness only for a few moments longer. Then you can release those feeling of being scared."

'I have become a disappointment to my parents. What if they do not accept..how late can I get abortions? Do I just tell them..Or word vomit? God, now I feel like I'm going to vomit. No hey, you can do this Sehun. Kai is next to you as he has been. Okay. Oh my god we are here already! I am not ready..maybe I could turn around and-

"Sehun?" Chanyeol asks.

Shit.

"I have to tell you something..important."
Chanyeol sits cross legged as he holds on to Baekhyun's hand "Okay."

Kai squeezes Sehun's hand.

"I'm having a baby." Sehun confesses.

He watches as both of his parents do not react.

"I know. I have been irresponsible..and have made a mistake. I am so sorry..so so sorry. Please do not stop loving me. I need all three of you during this time."

"Why did I not see it earlier? Oh no Sehun. It's okay." Baekhyun cooed. "And Kai is the father I am supposing."
Sehun nodded.
Baekhyun brings Sehun into a hug "How scared you must have felt. How far along are you?"
Sehun shrugged "I have not visited a doctor."
"Sehun! That is so important." Baekhyun looks over at Chanyeol "Are you going to add anything?"

"Sehun. We are not mad..disappointed, yes that we are."
Sehun looks at his feet "That does not mean we will stop loving you. You have to now grow up faster. You have another person depending on you."
"Are you keeping baby?"
Sehun shakes his head "I found an agency."
"We will make calls tomorrow. I love you, okay Sehun."
"I know you do." Sehun replies "I love you too."

Part 2??

Also, omg hi, everyone.
Sorry for not being active..I suck at life🤔
Anyways! I will be getting requests out (no I have not forgotten)..keep your eyes out for your request💕