Tao(exo)*

Lil_Paige
🤍Tao🤍

Tao looks back at himself in the mirror that is propped up against the wall "This could look worse Tao

Tao looks back at himself in the mirror that is propped up against the wall "This could look worse Tao." He comments. Turning to the side, Tao runs his hand over the curve that has began to show "You were suppose to be hidden for another week. Most expecting people made it to at least week 12 before they began to show." Tao chews his lip "Maybe it's because I am a man who is carrying the baby?"

"Tao? Who are you talking to in there?" Someone questioned.
The bedroom door opens, Lay entering the room. "Well Tao?"
"I was talking to myself. I was looking for a specific pair of jeans I wanted to wear today." Lay nodded his head "Okay. I understand, Suho Hyung is waiting for you in the kitchen. Breakfast has started. He was worried you were not sitting around the table with us." "I am not hungry this morning-" He tried, as his stomach betrayed him with a grumble.
Lay smirked. Taking a step forward he patted Tao on his stomach "Sounds like you are. Come on. My food is getting cold too." Lay encourages. Tao nodded and followed Lay down the stairs.

"He is alive everyone!" Lay announced. When the members clapped, Tao blushed "Sorry for keeping you all waiting." He comments. Suho waves it off "That's okay. Now eat. Chanyeol pass him the butter." Tao sits between Luhan and Sehun "Thank you for the butter." Tao accepted. He spreads the butter on his breakfast, and takes a bite.
"Breakfast is delicious, thank you." Tao acknowledged.
A few of the members hummed their gratitude back to Tao.
"What is our schedule today?" Someone asked.
"A photo shoot, I believe. Oh and Tao you are needed for finishing tracks. That will be later tonight. I think four. Will that work for your schedule?"
Tao nodded "I will make it work Hyung."
"Okay great. Then nothing besides our photo shoot."

Tao looked down at his bump, and prayed that there will be no shirtless photos. He subconsciously brings a hand to rub his bump "Did you eat too much Hyung?" Sehun worried. Tao retracts his hand and laughed awkwardly "I think that I did. I should be fine. I need to go shower. Please excuse me."

It was a shirtless photo shoot.

Tao kept his shirt on, worried how everyone would react to his new body.
"Why are you not shirtless? You usually have no problem being shirtless around us. Is something the matter?" Baekhyun questioned. "Nothing is wrong." Tao answered quickly "It is cold in here." Baekhyun squints his eyes at the younger "If you say so." Then he walked off.

'That was the least convincing lie.' He thinks to himself.

Tao rubs his eyes "This is getting difficult."
"What is getting difficult?"
Tao uncovers his face "Nothing Hyung, it's nothing."
Chen sits downs next to him "We are worried about you Tao. There is something different about you, we all can tell."

'Maybe it's this bump that has grown suddenly.' Tao thinks.

"There is nothing different about me. I am still me." Tao smiles. Chen shakes his head "You are lying. The truth will come out, one day we will know this secret that you are keeping from all of your members."
Chen walks off "I know my secret will be found out. I am not prepared to have my members know."