NamSeok *VMin* •Extra Love•

Kim Namjoon was direct

Kim Namjoon was direct. He blatantly told you his feelings, disregarding of your feelings. He was not a cruel man, but he had no time for tiptoeing around peoples feelings. The only person who could make him feel guilty by his words was his husband, Jung Hoseok. He was more of the sensitive one. He was not confrontational, unlike Namjoon. Hoseok would rather hope the problem would resolve by itself.

When the pair first dated, it was the authoritative aspect from Namjoon that drew Hoseok in. And Namjoon was not use to the qualities of shyness, and tenderness that Hoseok possessed.

After two years of marriage, Hoseok began talking about having babies. Both were fertile, which to Hoseok was great. One of them could carry their offspring. He always did want to see Namjoon round and filled with their child.

"We are too busy." Namjoon shot down his offer. "Namjoonie. I am not busy. I work from home. I could be pregnant." Hoseok reminded. "Yes, you do work from home. But being pregnant makes people lazy. And your work will then suffer JHope."
"What if I-"
Namjoon cut him off "No babies from us. If you want a baby, we will be adopting." Namjoon shuffled paperwork around in his suitcase, then bringing out a stack of papers "I have been wanting to talk to you about having a baby too."
Namjoon offers Hoseok the stack of papers.
"These are filled out. How long has this taken you Joonie?" Hobi asks. "I have been doing this for about four months. And there is more." Hoseok lifts his eyebrows, encouraging him to continue. "At the end of the week we have an appointment."
"What for? What kind of appointment?" "These young kids, they are looking to adopt their child out from them." "I do not understand." Hosoek confesses. "Their baby could potentially ours babe. They want to meet us. And I agreed on Thursday."
"You did all this without consulting me first?" Hoseok asks. "Yes. Are you mad?" Namjoon questioned, eyebrow cocked. "No! I..this is happening so fast. What if they like us? Their baby could become our baby!"
JHope walked to Namjoon, and sat on his lap, throwing one leg over each side of his legs "You continue to surprise me Namjoon." He whispered. His hands unbutton Namjoons slacks. Jhope reaches his hand into the waistband and smirked at him.

It was Thursday morning.
Ten o'clock was the appointed time, but the couple had been there since 9:15, so they were nervous.
The director of the agency, Mr. Kwong, greeted Namjoon, and shook hands with Hoseok. He went over the fragility of these younger couples, and now wishy washy with their decisions can be. In other words, try not to get too attached to the idea of adopting their baby.