S. Coups🫰🏻SVT🫰🏻

It was no surprise that their youngest, Dino, found Coups

It was no surprise that their youngest, Dino, found Coups. According to Dino, it was a complete accident, or maybe a blessing. Depends on who you will ask.

After spending the day in his room, Dino found that he had not eaten. Being an idol he is used to not always being able to eat, however, they were on a break. A slice of pizza would not hurt him.

Noticing the dark dorm, Dino uses the flashlight off his phone to brighten the surrounding. Making his way into the living room he sees the oldest member, Coups, awake and sitting on the couch "Hyung. What are you doing? It's late."
"Finally. God." Coups replied "Dino. I need help." He pants. "With what? Is it the baby?" Dino questioned.
"Yes Dino, it is about her. I am in labour." He explained. "Like now? Like.. your baby is about to be born?"
"Exactly what I mean. Listen, hell, ooh those hurt."
Dino abandons his phone as he approaches their leader "What do you need?"
"Go wake up Jun. He is my driver to the hospital. Tell him that baby Coups is out. He will understand." Coups instructed.
"Okay, yeah, let me go tell him."

The first visitor of Coups was Woozi.

"I come with food. Hopefully I remembered all of your cravings." Woozi lifts up the plastic bag.
"I bet that you did a wonderful job. Thank you." Coups praised. "How are the others?" He added.
"Dino went back asleep." Woozi informed "The rest of us are all waiting on any news."
"They say I am halfway. Maybe one of the members will walk in as I'm giving birth." Coups said. Woozi laughs "We can be hopeful. Alright Hyung, you stray strong. We cannot wait to meet your baby or your girl."

His next visitor was Minghao.

"Hello Hyung. Is the baby here yet?"
Coups exhaled "Not yet."
"Very unfortunate. Much longer?" Minghao inquired. "Not an idea. I'm just here giving pushes so I can bring a baby into the world."
Minghao nodded. Do you need anything before I leave?"
"No thank you. Once baby has made its appearance a nurse will alert everyone."

In mid bite, another visitor arrived: "Hello, Jeonghan." Coups greeted. Jeonghan waved before sitting in the chair next to Coups. "What is wrong Jeonghan?" Coups worried. "Just thinking. About the future now. What will happen after the baby."

Coups closes his eyes "Are you talking about how I am being forced to leave the group? Or that you will be the leader?"
"All of it? I don't know. These things were never really discussed because we 'still had time'. And now we no longer have the that time."
"I'm sorry I did not prep you enough for what happens next. I did not want to think about it, and now I have failed you for your new responsibility. I'm sorry."
"No. No, do not apologize! This situation.. I'll be okay." Jeonghan sniffles.
Coups reached out for his hand "How are you feeling? Any update on baby?" "No." Coups exhaled "Nothing big to mention."
Jeonghan nodded his head "Okay, if you need anything let one of us know. We love you."

Coups closed his eyes after Jeonghan left, and allowed the tears to drip down his cheeks.

When he opened his eyes again, Jun was sat in the chair "So quiet you are." He commented. "You looked in pain so I didn't want to break you from your feelings. We order stew Hyung." Jun holds out a clear container "Thank you."
"You are welcome. Uh, can we talk Coups?"
"Sure, yeah. What about?"
"I was really afraid when I first came to Korea. Meeting you, you made me feel less afraid. You were patient as I was slow to learn Korean, your culture, and yourself too. All of the hardships you endured just because you are our leader is awe worthy. We all look to you as our strength. Not only as our leader, but also as a friend. I am confident that Jeonghan will be a fine leader to us, but he won't be you as our leader. I am so sad to see you leaving us Coups."
"Jun, wow, thank you." Coups wipes his eyes "Thank you for being my friend. And thank you for being there next to my side for all of these life accomplishments."