YxJaeseok*GoldenChild*•Until The End•

lennondaughter
Sorry this is late, darling! 😅

lennondaughter Sorry this is late, darling! 😅

Jaeseok was dreaming.

Y was at his head, crying as their baby girl was placed on Jaeseok's chest "Meet your daughter." The nurse cooed. Y picked up the baby "Hi sweetie. You did so well inside of Appa's tummy. Jaeseok look at her. Our daughter." He closed his eyes. "Jaeseok look at her. She is beautiful. You did well." "I don't want to look at her! I did not want her! I despise having her. She is ruining everything."

"Jaeseok? Jaeseok!"
His eyes opened. He blinked once "You were dreaming Jaeseok." Jaeseok crinkled his nose.
Tears produced from him "Hey hey. It's okay. It was a dream. It is not real." Y pulled his husband closer into his embrace. "I'm here I'm here. Shh shh. It's okay." Y cooed. "I had a dream." Jaeseok started. "It was..I had our baby." Y rubbed his back "Okay. Then what happened?" "It was a girl." Jaeseok whispered. "You were the proud dad. And I..I could not..no. I did not want to be a parent. To be a parent to our daughter." Jaeseok muffled.
"You know that will not happen." Y smiled. "You have been thinking you will lack as a parent. That is why you were dreaming of that. It is so far from the truth baby." "But wha-" Y kisses him "You have me to help you. I want this baby. You want this baby too. We both want this baby. We may not be ready to be parents but we do have one another. And that is enough. Please say you believe me?"
"I do believe you." Jaeseok nodded. "I know, obviously our lives will change with this baby. But, please help me stay sane. I do not want to loose who we are. Promise me Y." "I do promise you that." Y nodded. "You should get some sleep. I am right here. Where I always will be."

At eight months, Jaeseok now struggled with his emotions. He had turned into a rage mum.

Y made the mistake of adding ketchup to his fries, and sitting next to him "Ketchup is not real tomatoes. They are artificial." "I do not think that to be true." Y defended. "Ask Siri." Jaeseok crosses his arms. "We are not asking Siri about our ketchup debate." "Only because you know I am right." The pregnant man sticks out his pink tongue. Y, in return picked up his plate of fries, and ate them at the kitchen island "Why did you leave me?" Jaeseok pouted. "I know ketchup is not setting well with you." Y commented. "Here we Can fix that then." Jaeseok walked into the kitchen where he grabbed the bottle of ketchup. He throws the bottle into the trash can "Problem fixed." He nodded. Returning to his food Y trashes his food "Why aren't you eating?" "Because if I try to kiss you tonight you will complain how I smell of ketchup. And hell, we cannot have you be unhappy." Y harped.

Y found a new bottle of ketchup on the counter the next day.

Y returned to their bedroom, to see Jaeseok sat in their bed with the remote resting on his bump "Are you watching the new episode without me?" Y pouted. Jaeseok pauses what he is watching "Of course I'm not. We do need a date night tonight though." Y crawled into bed with him "I agree. What does baby want?" Y plops his hand on top of Jaeseok's bump "We Can go into town. And get whatever you two want. How does that sound?"
"We would like that very much."

"Have we already began to act like parents?" Y questioned. "Why? Is it because we are packing my hospital bag and counting it as a date?" Jaeseok wondered. "Exactly the reasoning. I understand we are limited to do dates now." "And are you unhappy?" Jaeseok whispers. "Not ever. These small moments will be rare once baby is here. And besides, my date let's me feel him up." Y wiggles his eyebrows. "Gross." Laughed Jaeseok. "Well what about a kiss then? I always say it's been a good date when you end it with a kiss."
Jaeseok scooted closet to Y, as Jaeseok wrapped his arms around his waist "I like where this is going already." Y smiled. Jaeseok leans forward to kiss his husband "I might give kisses. But I am not cheap, sex comes after the third date." Jaeseok teases. Y groans "I should have seen that coming." "Yes, you should have seen that coming. Pass me my soda please?" Y passes over the cup "You do know we need to install the car seat." "I do. I figured we could do that together tomorrow."
"You do not think it's too soon to be putting in the car seat?" "Nah. I do not think I will be pregnant for much longer." "That makes me nervous."
"It does not make me nervous." Jaeseok mentioned "I want to cuddle with our baby. And for the kicks to stop." He added with a laugh. Y positions himself on his stomach, level to Jaeseok's bump "Hello in there baby. Your hospital bag is packed. You know what means..you can come meet us. All we need to do is install your car seat. Tomorrow we are doing that, which I think might be your dads last date all alone." Jaeseok nodded "I think so too. Can we go to sleep?" Y gives his bump one more kiss "Sleep well." He crawls to his pillow where he turns to face Jaeseok "You Also sleep well. I look forward to our date tomorrow."

Hi!
Comment. Vote. Request.
Thank you for reading.
SheIsTheWriter🤍🤍