Johnjae*NCT*

-sxkuranana

"Are you not hot in your jacket?" Johnny questioned

"Are you not hot in your jacket?" Johnny questioned. Jaehyun shakes his head "No, and besides we are near the lake. It is always cold." He added.
"It is-"
"I am fine Johnny! Let me just wear my jacket!" Jaehyun snapped.
Johnny put up his hand in defense "Okay." Johnny turned away from Jaehyun. He fingered through his own closet "I am sorry. I-"
Johnny turns back to look at Jaehyun "You ready?"
"I know that you are mad at me." Jaehyun spoke "Please do not be mad at me."
"I am trying to be understanding with you Jaehyun." Johnny began "But you are not being honest with me! Just tell me what you are harboring! Be honest with me Jaehyun! Simply..honest."

Jaehyun looks down at the bump that he was desperately trying to hide-
"Again with the silence! Jaehyun."
Johnny huffs, turns around to walk out the door "Johnny, no please, wait."
"Will you now tell me what is bothering you?"
"I..I am trying." Jaehyun whispers.
"That is the only truth you have said to me since the beginning of this three week trial." Johnny responded. "I need time by myself today."
"Are you leaving me?" Jaehyun presses.
Johnny does not reply. He kisses Jaehyun on his forehead. Jaehyun felt it was his kiss goodbye.

Jaehyun covered his face within his hands "It is two words...I'm pregnant." Jaehyun said "Why cannot I tell Johnny this, I'm pregnant."

"Jaehyun, is that true?"
Jaehyun uncovered his eyes "John..Johnny."
He approaches Jaehyun "A baby was your secret?"
He unzipped his jacket.
"Wow, oh Jaehyun. You are really showing."
"16 weeks, almost 17 actually. I am so sorry."
"I am unsure how to process my feelings with this. To be honest yes I am happy about our baby, but I am also hurt. Jaehyun, I need to understand your reasoning to hide this from me."
"Why did I?" Jaehyun replied "I..it was fear that overtook my emotions and feelings. I'm sorry." Jaehyun sniffled. He wipes at his eyes. Johnny hugs Jaehyun "I should have been more understanding with you. Jaehyun, it matters no more whether you told me before or not. Now I know of our baby. And," Johnny licks his lips "I am ready to become a father."
Jaehyun holds Johnny's hand against his bump "We will be okay together right Johnny?"
"We always will be okay Jaehyun."

"Johnny..pst..are you awake? Johnny." Jaehyun whispers.
"What does the baby need tonight?" Johnny responded.
"We're hungry..for chips and guacamole." Jaehyun replied.
"What time is it?" Johnny asks "Does it matter? Baby wants food!"
Jaehyun pressed himself against Johnny's back "Do you want to come-"
"I am already dressed Johnny."

Johnny slides his feet into his own Slides and grabs his credit card "Let's go make baby happy."

Johnny reaches his hand over to Jaehyun's bump. He was surprised,and overjoyed to feel the roundness his bump supported.
"Saying hello,are you?" Jaehyun teased. Johnny blushes.

Jaehyun hummed happily as he dipped another chip in his guacamole "Baby is happy. As I am happy too Johnny." Again,Johnny returned his hand to Jaehyun's bump.

Jaehyun propped himself against his mountain of pillows. His shirt rolled up, with a few jellybeans laid on his bump "I like this view coming home." Johnny commented. "Why is your belly out in the open? Not that I mind." He added. "Perv." Jaehyun teases "No,watch this. The baby is kicking the jellybeans."
"Oh!" Johnny gasped as he watched one of the jellybeans bounce off his bump.
"Baby too enjoys jellybeans."

It was another night when Johnny was woken by Jaehyun, whose eyes were wide "Is something wrong with the baby?"
Jaehyun shakes his head "What if the baby thinks we have not done enough for the nursery? Johnny, it needs to be perfect." Johnny cuddled into Jaehyun's chest "The baby will find the nursery the best nursery they have ever lived in. Of course, besides your tummy."
"Will you help me to the nursery?" Jaehyun begged.

Johnny walks behind Jaehyun who waddled towards the nursery.

Johnny stands behind Jaehyun who stands at the crib "Do you like the crib, baby?"
"I think the baby would like to see how comfortable the chair over there is." Jaehyun walks to the rocking chair, slowly lowering himself down "Do you need anything baby?"
"No-no thank you." Jaehyun yawned.
"I need the restroom." Johnny said. He leaned over to kiss Jaehyun on his cheek "I will only be a moment Jaehyun."
"Okay baby."

When Johnny returned, he sees Jaehyun asleep in the rocking chair "Oh both my sweet babies." He laughed. Johnny covered Jaehyun with a blanket "Sleep well my babies. I will be here when you both wake." Johnny sits in the chair next to Jaehyun.

Hello, readers.
Welcome back, thank you for reading this and being supportive