Chanlix✨SKZ✨

BangChan
👇🏻

🫧Platonic relationship🫧

"Why can I not have ordered off of Amazon?" BangChan questioned "I could be in the comfort of our dorm, and I would not have needed to put on these pants." He tugged on the waistband of his pants 'when did these become so tight?' He wondered.
"All good points, except because I said so." Felix replied "Remind me to look at pants for you while we're in here." Felix added. BangChan scrunched his nose "I'm hungry."
"Getting food was part of the deal of you coming out, remember?"
"Can I at least have one of my snacks then?" He tried. "You brought the entire box of Goldfish with us? BangChan." Felix exhaled. "What? We get hungry." He defended. Felix shakes his head before opening the door to the baby boutique.

"Hi, welcome in." Greeted an employee "Are you looking for something in particular? Or just looking?"
"Just looking for now. Thank you." BangChan replied. "Okay cool, if you have any questions I will be around."
"Okay, thank you."

"Chan! Look at these. So adorable!" Felix cooed, holding up two stuffed animals. "That they are. Can babies have stuffed animals in their crib? Especially newborns?" He asks.

"Did you make a list of what you will need?" Felix asks. BangChan revealed his list to Felix "All this list says is baby items. Damnit BangChan."
"Am I wrong?" He asks.
Felix slow blinks at the elder "How about we start with bedsheets. You have the crib, right?"
"I do. It's the red oak one. I was thinking something like this." Felix looks over to see the bedsheets Christopher had chosen "Mahogany, I like that. Do you have a theme?"
"Mostly reds and oranges. More natural colors. And she will be born in the autumn." He explained.
"Natural colors." Felix hummed. "Is there another  set of bedsheets you like? You should have more than one."
"These one's right here." BangChan attempted to bend down but stopped halfway down "Felix? I..can't get down there to pick up the bedsheets."
Felix laughed lightly. Squatting down Felix chooses the one BangChan was pointing at "Thank you. Guess I am getting bigger." He whispered. "That is supposed to happen." Felix reassured "This is a happy moment. Do you want Goldfish?" He offered.
"Yes please."

"What do you think of this bassinet Felix?"
"It's cute. Maybe you could sew her name right there. That would be cute." Felix says.
"I still have not decided on her name." BangChan confessed.
"That is okay too. It is not like she is coming right now and has to have her name ready." Felix comforted. BangChan sighs "What if I get all of this.. and she is born. Then realized, I cannot take care of my daughter? I'm worried and scared. I can feel her starting to kick. That makes this feel all too real for me!"
Felix stashes the items on the floor next to him "I know you talked about adoption. Are you having second thoughts about keeping her?"
"Yes. No. I don't know anymore! It feels like my life is moving too fast and I'm not in control!" BangChan covered his eyes.

"Hey. Listen to me." Felix hugs the older "I cannot say I understand what you must be feeling. But I am here for you always. I'm sorry I did not see the signs earlier. Of course you must be struggling. This is a life adjustment. Am I going to fast? Are you feeling overwhelmed?" Felix questioned. "No, not because of you. She.." his voice cracks again "She deserves a better parent than I."
"Why? You do not know what type of parent that you will be." Felix said. "I know that you love her. I know that you are taking care of her. I know that you have a name for her. I know that you are ready, even if you do not believe it. BangChan, you also have me! If anything, how about we learn this new role, together." Felix added. "You are not alone. I am not leaving you, okay?"
"O-okay." Hiccuped Christopher. "Thank you."
"You are most welcome. How do you feel now? Would you like to come back at a different time or continue shopping?" Felix asks.
"I need new pants. Other than that, can we come back later?"
"Of course we can. Let's go see what pants we can find."

With the back of the car packed from their excursions, Felix started driving to their dorm.

"Kennedy Shea." BangChan says. "That is her name."
"Kennedy Shea." Felix repeated "Hello Kennedy." Felix reached over to rub BangChan's bump "It is nice to meet you baby."
"She likes your voice." Christopher says. "Is that so? Are you kicking? Wow! Yes you are Kennedy. Better be nice to dad over there."
BangChan smiled.

Sure he still had his bought of uncertainty, but with his friend Felix, him and Kennedy will be okay.

Hi guys :)
Thanks for reading!
Vote. Comment.