HyungWonHo*Monsta X* •The Choice Of Elastic Is Fantastic•

Hyungwon
Wonho
zxxBandsTrinityzxx
Here is your request😘

Hyungwon has learned how to accommodate the growth of his growing bump, his worse day if you asked him was when the stylist presented his jeans with alterations

Hyungwon has learned how to accommodate the growth of his growing bump, his worse day if you asked him was when the stylist presented his jeans with alterations. "What is this stretchy material on the waistband?"
"We talked about this." She replied "It was sewn into your jeans for comfort. You were discussing with me last week how you could barely see the button of your jeans from under your bump." Hyungwon crinkled his nose "Did you get this big during your pregnancy?" "Stop worrying. You are growing a human. Your nurse approves of how your pregnancy is progressing. Now please, try them on."

Hyungwon reflects on the resistance of him with stretchy jeans, and how they saved his life.

"There is no stretchy material? I need it." Hyungwon commented. The stylist shakes her head "You will wear these jeans."
"I..they will not fit me at the moment. I-"
"Stop with excuses. We all will be waiting for you." The stylist laid the jeans next to Hyungwon, and left.
Hyungwon sits on the bench, reaching his hand out to touch the fabric of his jeans "You were my favorites." He sighed.

Hyungwon tugs at his jeans which were snugged at his hips "Typical, thank you hips, you are the real reason!" He huffed. Turning to the side he looks at himself through the mirror.
"Who am I anymore?" He whispers. Hyungwon hoists the flaps of his jeans in between his hands, and tries to pull them together "Go go, little more. Come on!" Hyungwon let out his breath, panting "I am getting irritable." Grabbing the flaps of his jeans, he attempts to button them again.
"Ah, ha,they're buttoned!" Hyungwon grinned, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Hyungwon! Can I come in? We are waiting on you." Wonho questioned, walking in.
"I'm ready. Come on." Wonho grabs Hyungwon by the hand "Are those the jeans you wore before you got pregnant?" He nodded. "And they fit?" "See! They do." Hyungwon lifts his shirt. "I guess they do. Okay, sit down and let me tie your shoe." Hyungwon sits down.

PING

"Tell me that was not my jeans." Hyungwon said. "It was your jeans." Wonho picks up the jeans button "Here is the button." "Why would you give that to me?" Wonho tossed it aside "It does not mean anything." "It means everything! It means that I am a watermelon that has too many rubber bands around it! I am-" His bottom lip wobbled "These are my favorite pair Wonho." He whimpers. Wonho walks behind him "Please be happy Hyungwon." He whispers. His arms snaked around Hyungwons waist, tightening his hug "I know you are struggling, you shun away from your body. And this all started after your jeans had the material sewn into them. Am I right?" Wonho kisses Hyungwons neck "You are. It's silly, I know." Hyungwon admitted. "No, it is not. These are normal emotions. Use these jeans as inspiration to get into the shape you desire after he is born." "What about the button?" "We will ask a stylist. Why did you want to wear those jeans? You know they are unwearable."
"The stylist for this shoot. They felt I can wear these, I tried to say no, I..I was not heard."
"I will talk to them." Wonho pilled away "Please don't, I want you. We need you Wonho." Hyungwon gripped him tighter. "And I am here. How can I make this better for you?"
"Keep hugging me. Your hugs help cure all my problems." Hyungwon answered.

Wonho found his husband to be when cuddlier these past six months, something he is not complaining about.

"I will hold you in my arms until you want to be released. I will always be there ready to comfort you, my arms open wide, and welcoming, to give you a source of comfort. Please remember that. Will you?"
"I will. Does that go for him too?"
"Especially him! For my family in general, I will  comfort you all." "I do not deserve you during this time." Hyungwon whispers "Yes you do deserve me, as much as I deserve you. And we deserve him, and in response, he deserves us too. We both deserve to be happy. So, let's be happy." Wonho replied. "Let's be happy, let's be happy." Hyungwon repeated. Wonho lowers his hands to Hyungwons bump "Are you happy now too?" "He was not happy until you came in to rescue me, but now, he is happy." Wonho squeezes Hyungwon "Let's get you dressed for the photo shoot. With the stretchy pants Hyungwon. If they have anything to say about that, then they can talk to me." Wonho declared.
"I will say you better be scared of my husband. He is really mean." Wonho laughed "That's right I am!" He assists Hyungwon to his feet. Hyungwon removed his jeans, replacing them with his speciality jeans "How do they feel?"
"Better, considering there is no button on these. Can you tell they have elastic sewn into them Wonho?" "No, you cannot tell. You look so hot right now." Wonho licks his lips. "Oh yeah? Well, we could really quickly..my jeans do pull down-"
"Hyungs! My nephew can hear you!" I.M. interrupted. "He is still innocent." He added.
"We will have to be more discreet next time Wonho." Hyungwon whispers. "I can still hear you! Stop heavy breathing over one another. Wait until you two are alone, Hyungs. God damn."
I.M. leaves the room "Meet me here later?"
"I am always welcoming you baby."

Vote..comment..make requests..or do all three.

See you beauties soon💜💜.

SheIsTheWriter🌸