Jonghyun(SHINee)*The Tea*

🤍Jonghyun🤍

It was at midnight when Jonghyun gave up, he surrendered "Obviously you are not going to sleep on your own

It was at midnight when Jonghyun gave up, he surrendered "Obviously you are not going to sleep on your own. What do you want? Do you want me to walk around? Does the walking feel like I am rocking you? Is that what you want?" Jonghyun was welcomed by a small kick. Shifting to his feet, Jonghyun pushes himself off the bed. He staggers for a moment as his body aligns back with gravity "I did not even think I could get this big..which is part you, and part of the cravings Onew Hyung does not deny me."
He exhaled, then began walking around the dorm. With his arms interlocked underneath his bump, Jonghyun began to sing "I promise I will sing this to you during the nights you cannot sleep. Hopefully this soothes you." He turned back around to walk through the hallway again "Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Then the traveler in the dark, Thanks you for your tiny spark;
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are."

"Jonghyun?"

He turned around to see Kibum there "Your singing woke me. What is wrong?" He questioned.
"He is restless. Sometimes walking around..I think he likes the feeling of being rocked." Jonghyun explained.
Kibum reached his hand out for the side of Jonghyun's bump "Will tea help?"
"Tea will always be helpful Kibum, thank you."

Kibum walks behind Jonghyun down the stairs "Now I understand why you were Adamant of getting a handrail." Jonghyun laughs out loud.

Key uses his hands as stability to help Jonghyun sit down on the couch "I will make you your tea. Maybe chamomile tea?" "Yes, please Kibummie." He accepted.

"I have your tea." Key walked but he stopped "Oh Jonghyun." He sets down the tray of tea. He unfolds a blanket, then drapes it over Jonghyun's body "Sleep well Jjong Hyung." Key sits next to Jonghyun and covers himself with a different blanket "Good night little one. Keep sleeping." He added.

Hello, there!
This is my first Jonghyun mpreg- I wrote this to help decide if I should write about him.

So what do you readers think?