Johnten*NCT*One Night To Nine Months*

🤍Johnten🤍
chittaprrrgguk

🤍Johnten🤍chittaprrrgguk

Ten rolled over in bed. His eyes opened when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist "Please let me be pure..still be pure Ten." He chanted.
Peeking over Ten gasped "Johnny! Why are we cuddling? Johnny!" "Wh-what? I was not cuddling with you." Johnny itches his head "Did I?"
"Shut up..be quiet." Ten shushes "I do not remember falling asleep with you." "I do not remember last night as in general Ten." Johnny looked at him "Did you drug me?" Ten scoffed.

"Take the shot! Take the shot! Take the shot! Take the shot!" Johnny hyped. Ten sighed but brought the shot to his lips and tipped the shot into his mouth. He slammed down the shot glass and cringed "What shot was that? That's..yuck."
"Shot shot shot. Shot." Johnny sang. He takes the shot "Another one for my friend. Ten!" He chanted. Ten takes another shot "What are we doing by taking these shots?" "Did someone say shot? Another one!" Johnny raises his arms into the air "Take another shot."

"No. I did not drug you." Johnny replied, rubbing his head "We took a few shots. Do you not remember?"
Ten scoffed "I barely remember last night. Maybe we just passed out. Check our pockets."
"First I need to pee." Johnny replied.

"What is this? No. No, no. No..Ten!"

"Don't shout. My head." Ten whined "What do you need?" Johnny reaches for Tens hand "Why are we both wearing golden bands? Did you have this before last night?" "No." Ten shook his head "I do not have a golden band. And if I did why would I wear it in my wedding finger?" Ten answered.
"Check your pockets. Now!" Johnny urges.

Ten pulls something out of his pants pocket "Um..John-Johnny. Look." "You found something! What does it say?" Ten holds it out for them to read.
"It's a marriage license. For us. Oh my..we got married?" Johnny squats "What did we do last night?" "Get married." Ten replied. "Be quiet. You need to shut up Ten. This..this cannot be real. How could we get married when we were drunk? We could not consent." Johnny rattled. "There is an address. Should we go see the officiant?"
"No." Johnny started "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Ten scoffed "You're not being helpful. Let's go."

In the following months, neither of the men touched liquor. The events of that night keeping them sober. The officiant turned out to be money hungry..and selling the story of the Idols drunk marrying one another. And he was well rewarded.
Ten had to restrain Johnny from as he said 'give him a one, two thing, with my fist.'"

And well Ten, he too was effected by that night.

"A baby? You mean..Johnny and I will have an offspring?"
The doctor adjusted his glasses but nodded "See this how it curls? That is the baby's spine."
"My baby has a spine? Why did you tell me that! That means my baby..it has a spine! A spine!"
"Yes. That is what we consider normal." The doctor confirmed. "Does the baby look healthy? Can you detect anything that might.."
"No. Your child seems healthy and is progressing nicely Ten."

"Hey Johnny. Do you have a minute to talk?"
"Yeah. Is everything okay? You can tell me."
Ten lays back on Johnny's bed "Did you know that you can see babies spines at week 10 ultrasounds?" Ten asked. "No. No I did not know that. Why would I?" Johnny questioned. "Our baby has a spine."
"Our baby? Ten what in the hell are you saying? Did you say our baby?" Ten sits up and pulled out the ultrasound "Our baby." Johnny looked from the scan to Tens stomach "Is it from that night?" Ten nodded. Johnny rubbed his forehead "Okay. So we are having a baby. Aren't we?" "Yes! We are, of course we are. You won't leave me right?"
"I will be try to be supportive as I can. You will not be alone during your pregnancy."
Ten sighed as he put his head on Johnnys shoulder. Johnny, without asking put his hand against Tens bump "Welcome to parenthood." He whispered.

Ten weeks later, Ten was now twenty  weeks along. At 20 weeks he no longer could see his toes. Now cried at pet adoption commercials, and a few times where the Dreamy's were being 'too cute'. Their bed also has been taken over by a castle of pillows for Ten. It is almost like a sanctuary.

Johnny has been waiting for this specific ultrasound; the gender. Both discussed it and they want to find out the baby's gender. Either gender is fine, though he has caught Ten looking up boy names. Since then he has deleted his search history. No correlation, or Johnny likes to think.

Ten has his hand wrapped inside of Johnny's "Yes, we do want to know." Johnny nods his head "We do." The doctor smiles "Okay. Let me try to see if baby will cooperate with us. Let's see." The doctor moved the wand across Tens bump "Oh! There we go. I do know the gender." Ten smiles at Johnny "This is exciting news."
"We won't be mad. This should be a happy experience.

"The gender is-" The doctor told the pair.

Hi!
Comment. Vote. Request.
Thank you for reading.
SheIsTheWriter🤍🤍