Markhyuck *nct*

Bottom 👇🏻. Top👆🏻
Haechan Mark

Mark had hoped that his husband, Haechan would be having a Spring baby

Light walks in the evenings when neither of them needed a coat. Haechan would not be uncomfortable in the high heat of summer.

Spring is time for a chance. Something new.

Haechan, appropriately decided on the name of Lee Hoon. During Spring, the Earth is teaching you how to care for your plants and gardens, all while the two of them are being taught on how to care for their newborn son, Hoon.

It was in the middle of the week when Mark heard the front door open "Mark? I need help with my shoes."
Mark smiled as he approached Haechan "Again?" He teases.
Haechan exhaled "Please if you would. This morning I thought I was about to suffocate myself simply by tying my shoes."
Mark laughed as he bent down to untie the laces "Is that enough room? Oh Haechan, your feet."
"Do they look bad?" Haechan asks "I can't see them anymore."
"Were you walking around SM?" Mark asks.
Haechan nodded "You need to rest!" Mark replied. "You are entering the final two months. Maybe go on bed rest."

"I will do that." Haechan agreed.
"You will? Wow, okay, I expected a fight from you."
"Not tonight. Baby and I are too tired. Can we order in? I want cuddles from you Mark." Haechan requested.
"Already ordered the food for us. Come here."

Mark stands in front of Haechan "Hello, Hoon. It is your other daddy again. How was your day? Did your dad feed you only nutritious foods today? I know your Uncles like feeding him treats. Isn't that right, Haechan?" Mark made eye contact with the younger "Blame the Uncles. How could I say no? He was kicking me, acting like I was depriving him of food." Haechan defended.
Mark cupped his hands underneath the bump, giving it a pet "For your sweet tooth, we better find a dentist."
Haechan exhaled a laughter "Can we talk about dentist once Hoon has actual teeth to be cleaned? Until then, I need a rest."
"Come along over to the couch Haechan." Mark guided him to the couch "Ease yourself down now."

Haechan dropped onto the couch.
"Haechan!"
"Hoon will be okay. I still feel him." He rests a hand to his bump, then smiled "Is he excited in there?" Mark questioned. "Feel for yourself. Here." Haechan guided Marks hand "And..there." Haechan announces.
"Wow. Hoon, hi, I can feel your kicks." Mark whispered. "Baby boy. Our time is coming soon when we will finally meet. How do you feel about that?"
"I think that he is excited. Oh, there's another kick."
"I felt that one. Wow."

Haechan leaned back against the couch with an exhale "How can I help you tonight?" Mark asks.
"He is just heavy." Haechan answered.
"Let me help you." Mark stands up "Or well at least try. Stand up. Do you need help?"
"Yes, if you could."

Mark propelled Haechan by his hands to a standing position "I am already too tired to be standing for this long Mark." Haechan pouted.
"This will be worth the wait." Mark replied.

"Do you trust me?" Mark whispers.
"I do." Haechan confirmed. "What are you about to do?" He continues.
"I saw this on TikTok. Oh my hands! They are cold."

Haechan heard from behind him that  Mark was  rubbing his hands together "Trying to start a fire?" He teases.
"No fires." Mark confirmed. "Alright. Now that my hands are warm, we can begin."

"I will lift up your bump, and hold it in my hands. From my understanding this helps alleviate the pain of carrying our heavy baby." Mark explained "Now are you ready?"

Haechan nodded in agreement.

Mark works out his hands into a comfortable position for the bump "Here comes the lift." He says. With a heave, Mark lifts up Haechan's bump.

Haechan leaned back into Mark "I barely feel my bump anymore! God I love you. Please never put down my bump again."

Mark kisses Haechan on his temple "If I knew this is what you needed I would have helped you sooner. This is heavy."

"It is okay. If we do this a couple times a day, I feel as my back will be less likely to snap in half as I'm carrying around this sack of potato baby."
"It does feel like a sack of potatoes." Mark agreed.
"Can we start calling baby Potato in place of Hoon?" Haechan questions.
Mark gives another kiss "Absolutely we can. How are you feeling? Good still?"
"I am doing and feeling very well. How about your arms? I noticed they are starting to shake."
"I am okay. H-I mean Potato weighs more than I had expected."
"I'm okay. You can lower my belly now." Haechan said.
"Are you sure? I am okay." Mark says.
"Your thumbs are starting to tickle my underbelly." Haechan states.

Mark lowers his hand. Haechan's bump returns to its original position "Thank you for thinking about me. And about Potato. Even those few minutes have helped relieve some pressure I was experiencing."
"You are most welcome. Let me know when you are ready to do it again."
"I am few for tomorrow."
"It's a date then." Mark nodded "And I can't wait."

Hi, everyone.

I'm leaving this here..if you enjoyed the read;
Comment. Vote. Both. You can even make your very own requests.

Okay, bye 🫶🏻