Jikook*BTS*•Having My Baby•

Bangtan_0713
Here is your request, darling!

Bangtan_0713Here is your request, darling!

Relief.
Jeongguk felt relief; so all the symptoms he was experiencing was not linked to him dying, another reason he should not have looked up his symptoms online.
After the relief, worry filled inside him.

"You are pregnant Jeongguk."
"But you must be mistaken. Please try the test again." He asks. "You are pregnant Jeongguk. If you would like another test we will oblige. However, it would be easier if we gave you an ultrasound."
"With the ultrasound, how does that work?"
"We will be looking inside of your stomach, to confirm you are expecting. Does that sound okay?"
Jeongguk nodded, unsure of his other options "I guess so."
"Great. Okay, I am going to ask that you unbutton your jeans and pull up your shirt for me please."

Jeongguk walked into the waiting room "Hey kid, everything okay?" Yoongi asks, striding over.
He shakes his head "Jimin got me pregnant Hyung." Jeongguk whispers, holding out the ultrasound. "That's a..Jeongguk?"
"Please Hyung. I am scared, what do I do? What will we do? How do I tell Jimin, do we even have a choice? We are not ready." He ranted.
"JK, look at me." Yoongi takes his shoulders within his hands "You have to be levelheaded. Is this ideal planning, Hell no. But most babies are not planned. You and Jimin got your child early. How do you feel Jeongguk?"
"So unprepared, and stressed. Can I really do this Hyung?" "You can, and you will. You will not be alone during this. We are a family, and we will support one another. I think you should tell Hyungs." "Not Jimin, not yet." He panicked. "You should tell him first." "No, please do not ask me to do that. I will..on my own time."
"Let's go tell everyone the exciting news."

Jeongguk noticed how his lips were dry, as he was trying to waste time from telling everyone.
"Tell us. It cannot be that life changing."
"It is." Yoongi commented.
"Wait, Yoongi knows Jeongguk?"
"I asked him to drive me. So, uh, I..how do we feel about an unofficial eighth member?"

"Jimin got Jeongguk knocked up!"
"Shh, Be quiet. Please hush." Jeongguk waved his arms around "He does not know."
"Why are you telling us first JK?"
"He is trying to prolong the wait for him to tell Jimin." Namjoon answered. "That is not fair to Jimin." He continued. "It is not fair to me either Hyung." Jeongguk retaliated. "You chose to not be safe. This happens when you act like horny teenagers." JK glared at Namjoon "I do not need leader Namjoon, I need friend Namjoon."
"I am trying to be both to you." Namjoon replied "You are ignoring all that we have told you. Jimin needs to know. Today." "Isn't it unlucky to tell people about your pregnancy until at least 12 weeks?"
"Not from your significant other JK." "Why is everyone acting as I have committed a crime? Was it a mistake, it was. A stupid mistake, but, now, as your Maknae, I am asking for your help. Please, will you help me?"

"Hello Jeongguk. Are you still here with me?" Jimin rubs his back. "Fuck, you frightened me!" Jeongguk responded "Sorry, I was in a deep thought." "Hopefully about me." Jimin teases, resting his chin on JK's shoulder. "One could say that I am thinking about you Jimin." Jeongguk replied. "What's wrong? You are acting distant from me. Have I done something?" Jimin wondered. "It is me who is struggling. And it is not your fault." He answered. "Can I help you then? I want to see you smile." "Being with you gives me all the reasons to smile Jimin."

"What if Jimin is angry at me for hiding me being pregnant Hyung?" "That is a possibility. You are keeping this a secret." "How do I tell him? I'm not ready." Jin shrugged "You should have told him as soon as you found out. Now with keeping this secret it has complicated everything." Kookie groans "What should I do?"
"You need to tell Jimin. You are being selfish to keep this to yourself." "Hyung, we would expect this from Yoongi, but not you." Jin rolls his eyes "Why because I am being honest? He needs to know that he is hurting Jimin too. And I am still surprised we agreed to help him."
Namjoon exhaled "We are not trying to scowled you Jeongguk. But what Jin says is correct. Being honest with Jimin-"
"Yes! Okay, I get it. I am messing up. But none of you is telling me how to fix this! I need help again. Please Hyungs." Jeongguk whispers.
"You are six months. How much more can we help you? Keep this a secret until you come home with a baby? Is that what you are asking?" Jeongguk, unamused with the lack of help, stormed off muttering something about figuring this out by himself.

"Well That went well, didn't it."
"We should not have agreed to keep this from Jimin. Both need each other right now, instead we are fighting within our members."
"You're right. But what do we tell Jimin?"

"What about me Hyungs?" Jimin walks into the living room, and stopped "What about me?" He repeated. "It is nothing." "That is a lie. If you all are talking about me, then I ask you tell me please." Jimin crosses his arms and blinks.
"We cannot tell you."
"Okay. I see how it is, when you all want to stop being childish, then we can talk." Jimin replies, walking away.

Tension rose in the dorm, everyone's feelings have escalated, fights have broken out, and Namjoon sees his members falling apart.

"Why are you awake?" Jimin asked, seeing Jeongguk awake. "Why are you not in bed with me Jiminie?" "I am having a difficult time believing what you are not telling me. I am so sure you are hiding something from me. It is making me angry. And it feels like I cannot trust you." Jimin fumes. "Have you considered that I do not trust you to talk about what is bothering me! What if that is the problem?" "What does that mean? I am untrustworthy. Okay, fine then." Jimin rose his voice "Do not trust me then Jungkook. Since I cannot be trusted, then do not bother to tell me what is wrong with you. I don't care."
"Hey, it is midnight! Why is a fight brewing in the kitchen?" Jimin turned to look in the door opening "I am done with whatever is happening to Jeongguk. No longer do I care. If he wants to act like a child, then I have no time to care for a child." "Jimin, wait. You do not understand the situation." "And you do? Of course you would know. And everyone chooses to help Jeongguk with his secret because he is the Maknae." "Jimin, we should talk about this." "No, thank you. I do not wish to sit here and be treated as one who cannot understand the problem with Jeongguk." Jimin walked out of the kitchen "Still think this is smart Jeongguk?"

"Okay, this is our comeback. We need to work together." Namjoon encourages. Each member shouts something back at Namjoon "Something you want to add Jimin?" "No." He declined. Members side glance to Jeongguk who is looking at the floor "Anything you want to add here JK?" "Uh, let's..get it." He offered. "Let's get it." They all repeated.

"It looks like you are having a baby!"
Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows. Did AMRY figure his secret out? No way.. "Does it?" He reply. He smiled back at the small girl who made the comment "Don't tell anyone but Hyungs have been feeding me extra well. Guess you can tell." He fibbed. The little girl giggled "It will be our secret Kookie."

Jimin sat on the other side of Hoseok, who sat between them, and he heard their conversation.
He got suspicious. Had he noticed the weight gain? He did. His memories of the habits JK picked up these past few months played back like a movie as if in a memory.

"Jeongguk, you are pregnant!" Jimin announces, with a shout.

"So everyone BESIDES me, the father knew about Jeongguk being pregnant?" Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Essentially yes. But, now you know."
"I am feeling betrayed." Jimin shakes his head.
"Jimin, I am sorry." Jeongguk apologized. "It was selfish of me to keep this from you. And only Hyungs knew. How do I get you to accept my apology?" "Under one condition." "Anything. Absolutely anything that you want. What is the condition?" "That we make Taehyung our child's godparent." "I was thinking-" Jeongguk spoke, but fumbled "Okay, Sure. We can agree on Tae."
"Then I am happy. And I am here for you JK. Please though, promise to never keep anything a secret from me. Our relationship can only stay strong if we trust one another. Now get over here and let me say to my child."

Vote..comment..make requests..or do all three.
*I do other groups outside of BTS*

See you beauties soon💜💜.

SheIsTheWriter🌸