ChanBaek💕EXO💕

Chanyeol Baekhyun
👇🏻 👆🏻

"Hyung, how did you know you were pregnant?"

Minseok arched his eyebrow "All I wanted to do was to eat. Something I have noticed you have been doing recently. Are you pregnant?"
Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders "I do not know, that is why I needed someone who is pregnant to tell me if I have the same symptoms."
"Okay Chanyeol." Minseok began "Are you feeling queasy? Like..is your tummy whirling?"
Chanyeol nodded "But I have not vomited. Or what is it called.."
"Morning sickness. You have not experienced anything of that sort?"
"Only feeling queasy, but no actual bile."
Minseok nodded "I will add that you have been more emotional. Baekhyun mentioned you have also been clingy."
"He said that?" Chanyeol frowned "Has he said anything else about me?"
"Not to me. I do have a tester in the bathroom. Would you like to use it?"
Chanyeol bites his lip, but nodded "I need to know if I am also pregnant."
"I understand." Minseok agreed "Do you want my company? Taking a test by yourself is intimidating."
"Yes, please." Whispered Chanyeol.
Minseok smiled and nodded "Well okay. We should get upstairs before the members start coming home."

"When you told Suho Hyung..was he happy?" Chanyeol wondered.
Minseok exhaled "This news was more surprising to him. I think in the beginning he was happy, and still is. However. I have noticed Suho is pulling away from me. That I am worried about, I do not think he will leave me. But, it is scary trying to navigate this new experience without your partner."

"I thought talking to you would make me feel better. I was mistaken Minseok." Chanyeol stressed.

"I'm sorry." Minseok apologized "I do not know Baekhyun as you do. How do you believe that Baekhyun will react?"
"I..I cannot answer that question." Chanyeol denied "My goal is for this baby to have both parents." He added. "God why am I crying!" Chanyeol laughed. He tore off a piece of toilet paper to wipe at his eyes.
"Hormones are the biggest bitch of being pregnant." Laughed Minseok. Chanyeol wadded up the toilet paper, then tossed it into the trash next to the toilet.
"This is the longest ten minutes of my entire life." Chanyeol joked. He looked at his phone, silencing his phone as it began beeping.
"Here is the moment that you have been waiting for. Show us the results!"

Chanyeol showed the test to Minseok "Those lines mean positive?"
Minseok nodded his head "Those lines do read positive. Congratulations!"
"I'm pregnant? I'm pregnant! Oh god." Chanyeol sits back down on the toilet "Hyung."
Minseok squats in front of Chanyeol "You will be okay. I am only a few doors away from you. If there are any worries you can rely on me to help you to the best of my availability." Vows Minseok.
"Thank you." Chanyeol whispered "Now I get to tell Baekhyun."
"Do you want me to take Suho out for the night? Have alone time for the two of you?" Offers Minseok.
"No need for that. I will have a banner in our room, or something. Please do not tell Suho Hyung until I tell you that I have told Baekhyun."
"I understand. I am proud of you Chanyeol. And Baekhyun."

'Earliest arrival is two weeks from now' Chanyeol clicked the back button, two weeks is too long. Chanyeol wanted to tell Baekhyun as soon as possible!
Locking his phone Chanyeol then slides his feet into his shoes from underneath his bed. Pocketing his phone, Chanyeol exited the dorm, turning left at the street.

Chanyeol returned home "Doing arts and crafts, I see." Suho hinted. Chanyeol squints at Suho "You know. Minseok told you already, didn't he?"
"I don't know anything." Suho denied.
"Please still react once I make the announcement." Chanyeol pleaded.
Suho pokes Chanyeols stomach "I promise I will."

"Damn glitter." Huffed Chanyeol. In the corner of the room, held a handheld vacuum. Chanyeol switched the button on, the suction cleaning up the remaining glitter now smushed into their carpet. Switching off the vacuum it we returned to its original home.

Chanyeol picked up his project. And he smiled at it.

With his feet tucked underneath him, Chanyeol was sat on the couch with his ice cream. On the tv was a talk show, with the talk of a new comeback. The scene was set, Chanyeol has rehearsed what he was going to say, and when to say his announcement. To him, this was the second most important date. This moment and possibly the date that he gives birth.

Still sitting there, Chanyeol set aside his bowl of dessert. "Yeolie!"
Chanyeol unfolded his legs from underneath him "Baekhyun! Hi." He crossed the room to Baekhyun.
"What has gotten you so excited?" Laughed Baekhyun.
"I'm pregnant!" Chanyeol blurted.
"What did you say? You are pregnant Chanyeol!"
Chanyeol covered his mouth "Oh! I was going to tell you differently."
Baekhyun giggled "Please tell me that you are telling me the truth."
"Yes! Yes, I am being completely honest with you Baekhyun!"
Baekhyuns hands wrapped around Chanyeol's waist "I had planned to announce this to you in a different way! It is all set up in our room."
"Chanyeol. I do not care how you have told me! All that I care about is that you are pregnant. Am I the first to know?"
"Of course you are." Chanyeol claimed. Baekhyun looks at him "I am the second. You told Suho Hyung. It is okay if you did, I understand. I am not mad. With his help, I am hopeful that you will have someone to help you during this new time of your life."
"I think that he will." Chanyeol agreed. "My first appointment is later in the week. Will you come there with me?"
"Not one appointment will I miss." Baekhyun urged "You will be supported by me during your pregnancy. We have waited for this positive test, from now, you will be treated as all the good in the world. You are carrying our next step in our lives. I would not experience this with anyone besides you Baekhyun."
"Now we are here together. Together for all of our life together."
"It is for us, and for this baby."

Hi everyone! Thank you for the read, this one was a fun one to write for me. Hopefully you also liked reading it too. If you did, vote, comment, both.

Until next time:

~SheIsTheWriter🌸🩷