MinKey*SHINee* •Video For Baby•

"What are you doing Taemin?" Taemin turned his camera to his Hyungs "I'm recording

Taemin turned his camera to his Hyungs "I'm recording." He commented. "Yes, we can see the red flashing light." Key replied. "But what are you doing? Why are you recording, what are you recording?"
"Spoilers. Now, can I take Minho for a moment? We need to talk."
Minho kisses Keys forehead "I'll be back momentarily. You should go sit down, wait for me."
"I will, now go, so you can hurry back to us Minho."

Taemin leads Minho into another room "What is this about?" Minho asks. "I am making a video for you three." Taemin confesses. "I am using what I am recording to show my future niece what her parents were like before her arrival."
"Why?"
"We all want to know what our parents were like before we were born, and with this way, you have an actual video. Do you want to help me? If not, I will understand Hyung."
"What do I need to do?"
"You should say a message to your daughter. Let's start from there?"
"Right now? I-I don't know what to say..what do I say?"
"Whatever you are feeling. Tell her of your worries, be to the point and bold. Show her who her appa was, or is."
"I am her appa, I should not be feeling this nervous. Okay, when you are ready."

Taemin lifted the camera to Minho, giving him the sign to begin.
"Hello sweetheart, so this is 2019, and your daddy is seven months pregnant with you. Oh, I forgot to mention who I am, I am your Appa Minho, hello again." He started. "If you are watching this video, this was made by your Uncle Taemin, make sure to thank him. This awkward Taemin, what else should I say?"
"Whatever you want to. This is for your daughter, she will look up to you Hyung."
"Okay, yeah." Minho shook his shoulders "Since this is for you, sweetheart, I want to ask for your forgiveness. You may not be with us yet, I want to say that I am so happy because of you. I see you growing inside of your daddy's tummy, and how am I not suppose to feel excited? You are in there, squirming and kicking around. I worry when the time comes for you to be born, you are our first child, and who knows, our only child. How am I, someone whose beyond inexperienced with babies suppose to protect you from the evils of the world? You are going to be so small, so fragile, completely dependent upon me..to me, that is whats scary about meeting you. Please do understand that I will do my best. For you. But you are worth fighting through my worries, if that means I am rewarded with one of your smiles, I will be strong. And I will fight for you sweetheart. With you, I want you to always feel my love, and to have a happy and fun life. Not to worry about having to prove yourself to us, please do your best. We will be proud of you. Okay, I should stop before I begin to cry sweetheart. Remember this; We will always be SHINee for you sweetheart." Minho brings his hands to his lips, then sticks his hands away from his mouth making kissing noises.

"How was that Taemin?" Minho questioned.
"Very sweet, She will always treasure this Hyung. How about we get you back to Key?"
"Yes, my husband. Uh, should I mention this video or no?"
"Preferably no. Key Hyung is next to be recorded."
"Then I will remain silent. Let's go."
Taemin follows Minho.