Woosan💕Ateez💕

BTS_GoldenGirl2005

Wooyoung San
👇🏻 👆🏻

Wooyoung                    San👇🏻                                  👆🏻

"San. I am going out really quick!" Wooyoung announces. "What for? Can I come too?" San asks. "I will be right back San. I love you." Wooyoung kisses San before leaving the apartment. "That was very strange." San mumbled once alone.

Wooyoung lowered his hat over his eyes and pulled his mask higher on his face; he did not want to be noticed. Not right now.

As he walked into the store, Wooyoung realized he did not know where to go. Looking at the cards above the aisles helped him do the right aisle "Here they are."

Deciding on two different brands, Wooyoung brought them to the register.

He inserted his credit card after the total was told to him. Thanking the employee, Wooyoung began his walk back home.

"San! I'm home. San?" Wooyoung locks the door behind him "San? Where are you?" Removing his mask he looks in the kitchen to see it empty.
"San, I am home." He walked further into the house.
"San?" He called out once more. Opening the door to their bedroom did he find San.

He was curled in their bed. Smiling, Wooyoung covers San with their blanket "Dream of me."

Wooyoung sets the timer on his phone as he watches the tester, as though it might walk away from him.

These past few weeks Wooyoung was experiencing nausea in the morning also during the night. It felt though he had gained weight. His usual hyper self was now replaced with sleepy Wooyoung. He did search all of these symptoms: which ultimately he agreed to rule out pregnancy. Or maybe not.

His phone chimed repeatedly until Wooyoung silenced the alarm. Picking up the tester Wooyoung looked at the results.

"I'm pregnant." He says.

Sitting down on the tub Wooyoung wonders how to tell his husband.

"Woo, when did you come back?" San whispers.
"I have been back for about an hour." Wooyoung replied "How was your sleep?"
San stretched "I was worried about you. You left in such a rush Woo. Are you okay?"

Wooyoung looks down to his stomach.

"Woo?" San wondered.

"I took a test." Wooyoung admitted.
"A test?"
Wooyoung nodded at San.
"What was the result?"
"I'm pregnant." Wooyoung announces.
"Is it for sure?"
"I have made an appointment to confirm if I am. San, will you come with me? I..I am scared."
"You could be pregnant. Wooyoung. We. We have talked about this..we are not prepared for this life! Nothing in our life experience will prepare us for having a baby! Are you really ready to give up this life as an Idol to care for our baby? Please, say no."
"We can still try!" Wooyoung protested "I am ready to have a baby San. I-I need you."
San gets out of their bed. "I care for you. This baby, Wooyoung..I cannot care for this baby."
"What does that mean? What about me?"
"It means we are different parts in our lives Wooyoung."