Johnil*NCT127*

Hana_Lue

Johnny wrings his fingers "I-I, can explain."
Taeil curls his lip "I am due in a week, one week. That is seven days." He puts up seven fingers. "We checked with your-"
"Johnny. You need to listen to what I am saying."
"I am listening!"
"Our babies are due next Thursday. That is an approximation, they can come sooner. Twins are known for coming earlier than expected."
"I understand." Johnny starts. He sits down on his knees in front of Taeil "I will be miserable without you Moon Taeil. And them." He continued. "This meeting is important, its crucial that I am in attendance."
"Am I overreacting?" Taeil whispers.
"No." Johnny shaked his head "No! You are expressing your worries on to me, which is good for you."
"You too though need me to be a little more rational, don't you? To stop-"
Taeil coveted his mouth.
Johnny stands to sit next to his husband "I'm sorry I am making you cry. If it will make you feel better, I will tell them that my husband is more important."
"Why would you do that for me Johnny?"
Johnny kisses Taeils temple "You are more important to me, these babies are more important. I am trying to provide for my family, I want to be a good man for you. I want you to be and feel proud of me as your husband."
"I feel all of those about you." Taeil reminded "As your husband, I understand you are doing your best. Which that includes, you going to that meeting. I am being selfish, you are trying and yet here I am, holding your back Johnny."
"You are not holding me back." Johnny inquired "I will not go unless you are sure."
Taeil pats Johnny's hand "I'm sure, I am. You need to do this for us. When do you leave?"
"My flight is tomorrow night." He replied. Taeil sighs "How long will you be gone?"
"Until Tuesday."
Taeil crawled on to Johnny's lap "Then I will be missing you. Are you going to ask a member to check in on us?"
"You are asking me this, really?" Johnny raised his eyebrow.
Taeil snorts.

"Get on that plane." Taeyong said. "I'm trying, I am trying Taeyong." Johnny replied.
"Hyung, Hyung." Taeyong soothes "Johnny needs to leave. You will be okay, you have me until Johnny returns."
The leader rubs Taeil's back "I know he will. We will miss you Johnny."

Johnny's hands secured around Taeils bump "Daddy is leaving for a couple of days, but I will be back. Be good for your papa, and uncles." Johnny smiles as he feels a kick.
"I love you."

"Hello Taeil." Johnny greets.
Taeil sighs but still waves "How was your meeting today?"
Johnny waves away the question "How was your day Taeil? Taeyong told me you experienced cramps."
Taeil murmured under his breath "I am okay. He has scheduled an appointment for me tomorrow though."
"Then I am glad he is there for you." Johnny commented.
Taeil huffs "We miss you. I've been using Haechan as my sleeping buddy. Much to his protest."
With this, Johnny laughed "He is dramatic, that one."
"True indeed."

Johnny noticed when Taeil yawned "I know you are exhausted. Go to bed Taeil."
"But this is when we can only talk." He protested. "Sleep is more important. I understand. Please get some rest."
"I'm sorry." Taeil apologizes "I'm going to bed. Goodnight, I love you."
"Dream of me. Dream of our happy family."

"Now boarding flight S621 to Korea."

Johnny panted as he thanked the person who held open the door for him. He scanned the area for his colored haired husband, Taeil. Or Taeyong.

"Hyung, you can face whatever the doctors tells you today. Your support system is Johnny, and you cannot forget all of us NCT. We are so ready to become uncles. You care for us, this will give us the reason to care for you."
Taeil nodded "I would be less scared if Johnny was here with me. I am grateful you are here with me, with us Taeyong."

"I might not be as special as Taeil Hyung, but I'm here." Johnny presents himself.
"Johnny." Taeil gasped "You're here, you came. Oh my God, you are here with me." Taeil turns around, only to hug Taeyong, who laughs "Go hug him. I am still here for support." He reminded.
"Moon Taeil?"
"That's me. Come back with me Johnny?"
His hand slipped into Taeil's "Here by your side. Let's go."