Luwoo(NCT)*Patches Of Life*

🤍Luwoo🤍
Seoyeon2006
Sorry this is late..happy reading!

happy reading!

"Lu-Lu.." Jungwoo giggled. "I love you Lucas." He finished. Lucas in return laughed "I love you too." "I saw an empty..broom closet." Jungwoo whispers. "Come on. It will be you, me, and the broom." He adds. Lucas scoffed "No competition..you are mine. There is a tent outside in the backyard?" Jungwoo agreed "To the backyard."

Jungwoo pushes Lucas into the tent "Take your pants off." Jungwoo demanded. Jungwoo slips off Lucas's shirt, as Lucas unbuttoned Jungwoo's jeans "Get on with this! No time for formalities..just go..come on, start now."

Jungwoo jerked forward as Lucas bucked his hips.

The following morning, Jungwoo woke to Lucas smiling at him "How are you feeling? Our liquor intake last night exceeded us being responsible."
"And the tent?"
Lucas snuggled to Jungwoo "A passion we could not withhold from one another."
"We had sex in a tent in the backyard of Johnny is what you are saying, Lucas." Jungwoo deadpanned.
Lucas finger gunned to Jungwoo.
"Let's make a promise to not have sex in the wilderness again. We do not want to tell our babies of their conception is in a tent..or in the wilderness." Jungwoo mentioned. Lucas agreed.

"Is it possible to have a hangover last for a week?" Jungwoo wondered. "Unlikely. Does your tummy still hurt Jungwoo?" Lucas comes up behind Jungwoo and rubs his hands in circles against Jungwoo's stomach "Do you want ginger tea again? It helps with tummy aches."
"No more tea. Should I go to the hospital?"
"Do you feel you should? I'll make you an appointment." Lucas offered. "No, not yet. There has to be an explanation for my queasiness. Do we have toast? Will you make me toast Lucas? Please." Lucas nodded "I will be right back with toast."

The next few days, Jungwoo survived on toast prepared by Lucas "I have your toast."
"Thank you." Jungwoo takes a bite of his toast "Do you have plans today Lu?"
"I do. Why is something wrong?"
"I was going to ask if you would come with me to the hospital."  Jungwoo answered. "You are going today? I can try to reschedule."
"No. I am an adult, I will go by myself. Do not worry about me . We will FaceTime once I am done with the appointment."
"Okay baby. If you need support, I will be there when you need me."

"You are expecting twins."

Jungwoo sits in the chair with his hands resting on his stomach "I'm expecting two babies?" He whispers.
"Congratulations Jungwoo."
"Yes, yes, thank you." Jungwoo  nodded "Will I need to make an appointment at the desk?"
"We will get in contact with you Jungwoo."
Jungwoo nodded once more "Yes, I understand. Thank you so much for making time for my appointment."

"Hi Jungwoo! I came home early, surprise!" Lucas welcomed.
"I'm pregnant with twins!" Jungwoo responded.
"Wait..huh? Did you say two babies? That you are pregnant."
Jungwoo nods "We both end our days with the best surprises."

Lucas spooned Jungwoo "Do you know what I am worried the most about regarding these babies of ours?"
"Tell me." Jungwoo replied.
"Being a firefighter means I am the first to run into dangerous situations..what if I hurt myself. And will never meet my babies?"
Jungwoo tightens his grip on Lucas "Please never mutter those words again."
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I will always be here for my family. Imagine these two growing up without me."
"Impossible."

"Jungwoo. I received a call."
Jungwoo looked at Lucas through the mirror "I understand. I will come by the firehouse after the appointment. We can tell your friends the genders."
Lucas stands in front of Jungwoo. His hands move across Jungwoo's bump "Be good for the doctors today. Your daddy and I want to know your genders! I will be happy with whatever gender you are. I love you both."

"Hello WinWin. Have you seen Lucas! I know the genders of our babies. Where is my husband? Where is he."

"Jungwoo."

The pregnant man turned around "You are the captain. Where is my husband, Taeyong?"
"We did not expect this to happen."
Jungwoo covers his mouth.
"We all warned him."
"No..no, no. You, stop. Tell me where he is! Our daughters need their daddy. Please." Jungwoo lowers himself to the ground.
"I am so sorry Jungwoo, I am sorry. Oh god, I am so sorry. I have taken a father away from his unborn daughters."
Jungwoo takes Taeyong's hand.

"Hello Jungwoo. And Minji and also you Yubin."
Jungwoo stopped for Taeyong "Hello. So, I have Lucas's uniform. It's washed. And pressed. And ready to be used again for someone."
"Jungwoo. We discussed this, you keep the uniform of Lucas's. Please keep his uniform."
Jungwoo shakes his head "Keep it. We..i cannot handle seeing his uniform in the room. It is mocking me."
Taeyong accepted the uniform.

"Hello Jungwoo. And hello you babies." Ten greeted.
Jungwoo waved as he smiles "Ten. Have you seen Haechan? I need to discuss something of importance with him."
"He left yesterday. His wife went into early labour. I am the next best thing. Can I help you with something?"
"It would be a terrible inconvenience to you. It is fine."
"Jungwoo, tell me."

"We better be getting food afterwards. I feel strange being the only man who is not here with their pregnant significant other." Ten pouted.
"We will get whatever you want after Lamaze. Until then, be quiet and praise my abilities are to deliver babies."
"You are doing great, Jungwoo, sweetie." Ten encourages.
Jungwoo cackles.

"We are not happy." Jungwoo remarked.
"Jungwoo. Hi. Sorry, but why are you three not happy?"
"I am 36 weeks with twins, who are fighting for dominance inside my belly. I am tired. And I am tired of people fondling my belly while riding the bus."
Taeyong raises his eyebrow at him "Being fondled. Well you are pure preggie. I understand why people are touching you."
"What do you want? I want to eat a popsicle."
"We made you this."
Taeyong nodded to Johnny who approaches them "Made this for them, your babies. Minji and Yubin."
Johnny held out two blankets. Jungwoo unfolded one of the blankets "No." he gasped.
"Do you like it? Are you mad Jungwoo?"
"Lucas's uniform. You made his uniform into blankets for our babies."
"Have we done something wrong? Do not be upset. We want you to be happy with this. And us."
Jungwoo hugged Johnny. "We hoped you would accept these blankets. Also, we have used a section of blanket from the blanket you made for him. Each girl got a patch on her blanket. We thought it was a piece of him to watch over his daughters."

Jungwoo covers his mouth, but remains silent as Johnny continues to rock him in the hug.

Hello readers. ❣️
You came back, wow, thank you so much.
Vote. Comment. Do both.

ALSO!
Yes, I understand I have not been updating regularly..and especially with requests, they will be filled. I promise.