Luwoo✨NCT✨

btsvminkook1995

"This is real..I am.. Do-Yun!" Jungwoo raises his voice.
"What! What is wrong?"
"Look at this." Jungwoo places the tester in Do-Yun's hand "Okay? What am I looking at?"
"Silly. It's a tester that is positive. I'm having a baby! Well we are having a baby!" Jungwoo giggled.
"Why would you do this to us right now Jungwoo!" Do-Yun throws the tester across the room. Jungwoo flinched "I thought you would be.."
"What? Happy Jungwoo." Do-Yun responded "Well I am not happy."
Jungwoo sniffled "What about us Do-Yun? This baby needs both parents."
"You can be both parents for the baby Jungwoo."
"Do-Yun-"
"Leave." He says "You are no longer welcome here. Leave! Get out!"
"No Do-Yun, I..okay. I'm sorry."

"Jungwoo? Hey what's up?"
"Lucas, I-"
"Where are you Jungwoo? I am coming to you now."
"Outside of my house. Please hurry."
"I am coming, I am coming right now. Everything will be okay I promise. Okay, where in the hell are my keys? I'm coming..okay keys are found! Stay where you are."

Jungwoo applies his hand to his stomach "You deserve so much more in life than I can give you baby. You were such terrible timing. That is okay."

"Jungwoo! Why as you out in the cold? Where is Do-Yun?" Lucas worried.
"He does not want my baby." Jungwoo answered. "I'm sorry, what baby? Jungwoo! You are pregnant?"
Jungwoo nodded his head.
"How do you feel about having a baby?"
"I am so happy! Lucas, how am I suppose to raise my baby alone?"
"You are not alone! You both have me. Come over here let me hug you Jungwoo."
Jungwoo embraced the hug from Lucas  "Try not to worry too much. It is not good for baby. Jungwoo, I promise to be helpful as I can during your pregnancy. This is a best friend vow."
"Thank you." Jungwoo sniffled. "Can we leave?"
"Have you packed?"
"Tonight I do not care. Tomorrow I will come by to get my belongings. Will you come with me Lucas?"
"Of course I will. Have you eaten?"
"I was cooking when I told Do-Yun."
"So no? I made dinner tonight. You are welcome to eat leftovers. Is that okay?"
"It is, thank you."

The following morning Jungwoo with Lucas returned to collect his belongings "Is he home?" Lucas wonders. "He should not be. It is 8, he should be at work. I am unsure if I am ready to face him." Jungwoo confesses.
Lucas puts his arm over Jungwoo's shoulder "I am here. If you are still not ready we can come back another day."
"I can't. If I do not do this today then I will never get this done. What I really want is a few of my personal documents. The rest Do-Yun can decide what he wants to do with it."
"Lead the way I am following."

Jungwoo unlocks the door.

Lucas follows Jungwoo around.

"Is this all that you need?" Lucas asks.
"I do think so." Jungwoo answered. He observed the room once more "Goodbye Do-Yun."

Lucas cleaned out his storage room for Jungwoo and the baby.
"Their nursery!" He explained.
"Oh Lucas, thank you." Jungwoo whispers. "You are so welcome! Do you like it?"
"I do, yes. What am I to put in here? I cannot afford an extravagant nursery." Jungwoo worried.
"You have a few months before baby arrives. I am sure you will figure out the nursery to your liking."
"I sure hope so." Jungwoo walks in "Maybe a crib right here? So the baby can get sunlight. I can get a rocking chair right here."
Lucas joins Jungwoo inside the room "Paint the room a mint color. A soft white crib right there."
"That sounds beautiful Lucas." Jungwoo agrees. "Tomorrow after my appointment I will start with the nursery."
"Why did you not tell me you have an appointment for tomorrow?"
"You are busy, I do not want to add stress or unimportant events."
"Our baby is not unimportant." Lucas replied.
"Our baby?"
Lucas blushed "I meant your baby. Your baby."
"It's okay, this baby is yours too Lucas."
"When we say our baby we will confuse people."
"Why is that?"
"We are not a couple."
"We could be." Lucas replied.
"What are you talking about?"
"I am in love with you. And this baby. It matters less that the baby is not mine. I want to be involved in its life. And yours."
"I do want that life with you." Jungwoo whispered. "How I have hoped you would confess Lucas. Oh god did I."

That night Lucas moved Jungwoo's room into his room. With the use of the spare room strictly for the nursery.

Lucas found Jungwoo in the nursery.
"Tell me what is on your mind baby." Lucas says. He walks behind Jungwoo with his arms going over Jungwoo's shoulders.
"It is nothing too important." Jungwoo replied "Just thinking."
"Come on, tell me."
Jungwoo looks up to Lucas "It is about you actually."
"Me? Now I need to know. Tell me."
"Would you..are you going to be listed as the father on the birth certificate Lucas?"
"Why would you ask me that?"
"Sorry that was a silly question."
"Of course I am going to be father on the birth certificate! I might not have given you the sperm but I love this baby will all of my heart. And you."
"Why did I never give you a chance before Do-Yun?"
"You had to wait to see what perfection looks like Jungwoo."
"You are so perfect for our little family."
"My little family drives me to be perfect."

Hi guys! :)

Thanks for the read-while you are here;
Vote
Comment
Do both