Yedong(Super Junior)*

🤍Yedong🤍

Namnamsnacks560

Namnamsnacks560

"What does this mean?" Shindong questioned. Yesung covered his face with his hands "This is our baby? This baby is why you have been acting strange." Shindong put together. "Hey. Talk to me. Am I right?"
Yesung uncovered his face "You are right Shindong, I really am pregnant. Tell me that you are okay with me being pregnant."
"Hearing I am a father..Yesung. This is the best news. Knowing you now are carrying our baby. Oh Yesung." Shindong cooed. Yesung walked to Shindong "I am so happy in this moment. When can we tell the members Yesung?"

"Yesung. Why are you out of bed? You should be resting!" Shindong crowded. Yesung sighs "I am beginning to get leg cramps. I need to get up and move my legs." Shindong points to a chair at the kitchen island "Please sit."
"No. I am okay. And besides, who will answer the door when my order out has arrived?" "You ordered a cheeseburger last night when I was asleep." Yesung rubs his neck "How did you know about my cheeseburger?"
"I told him. Good morning." Leeteuk greeted "Is coffee on?" He asks. Yesung stepped in front of Leeteuk "Were you spying on me Hyung?" Leeteuk shakes his head "Of course not. I do give privacy. I was going to the toilet when I noticed lights on. Thought one of the members left them on. I was going to turn them off when I saw you sitting on the couch with your cheeseburger." He explained. "Wait." Shindong holds up a finger "Expecting people cannot eat red meat, I thought." He finished. "No. We can consume red meat, it is healthy for us to eat it. And besides, Bump wanted a cheeseburger." Yesung patted his bump "And I knew of a 24 hour store."
"So does this mean you do not want breakfast Yesung?" Shindong questioned. Yesung laughed "What is on the menu this morning?"

"Why is there only bagels in here?" Heechul says. "It better not be because of you preggers." He pointed to Yesung. "I am not forcing you to eat them! There is other food. You have to look for it." Yesung snapped. "Or you can stop overstocking our kitchen with your cravings. Didn't you eat a cheeseburger at like midnight?" Heechul pressed.

"Why is the kitchen tense?" Donghae questioned "Did Heechul make a comment?"
"I am tired of eating bagels. I am also tired of trying to be sensitive around Yesung. He is being a baby." Yesung wipes his eyes "I am sorry my pregnancy is an inconvenience to you!"

Donghae looked to Heechul "You will get torn by Shindong." "He Can well as try me." Heechul shrugged.

"Shindong! Shindong!" Yesung cries. "What happened? Are you hurt? Is the baby-"
Yesung sits on their bed, his legs crossing under him "Heechul is mad at me." His lip trembled. "About what? What did you do?" Shindong asks sitting next to him. "He is tired of finding all the bagels."

Shindong had to suppress his laughter "Oh. Well that's okay. Maybe we could start buying other food for the members. We should ask what breakfast food they like. We could compromise Yesung. How do you think about that?" Yesung nodded his head "I think that we could do that too."

"How did your ultrasound go Hyung?"
Yesung pulled out the ultrasound photos "Very well." This piqued interest with the other members "And do you find out the gender of the baby?" Shindong arched his eyebrow "Yesung does not want to know the gender until he gives birth." "You said you would be supportive of my decision." Yesung pouted. Shindong looks at him "Who does not want to know the gender of their baby!" Yesung curled his lip "Apparently only me, I guess."
"Stop stressing." Donghae reminded "You are the one carrying the baby Hyung. You get the choice of finding out the gender." Yesung smiles gratefully to Donghae. Shindong glared at him, but he remained silent. "Do you each have a preferred gender?"
"I want a girl." Shindong replied. "But I know as the parent I am not suppose to 'want' said gender." Yesung smiled "And I want a boy."
Eunhyuk bends down to level with the Bump "This is a girl." Yesung laughed out "We will find out in a few weeks when my due date approaches." "Or you could have found out today. But no, keep your secrets." Heechul teases.

Yesung rolled onto his back and exhaled softly; Shining opened his eyes, though him not being asleep "Are you okay?" He whispered. "I am in pain." Shindong closed his eyes, thinking the pains were just of him being pregnant.

"Shindong!" Yesung pats his arm "Shindong! Wake up. Come on, wake up! Shindong!" Yesung continues to Pat his arm.

"What's wrong?" Shindong slurred.
"My water has broken! Ooh hell." Yesung moaned "I need your help! Why are you still laying there? Oh god. Are you going to help me?" "Whats happening?" Shindong questioned. "You are..it's amazing how unhelpful you have been. Do I need to get someone else to help me to the hospital?"
"No. I can do it Yesung." Shindong walks to the other side of the bed "Let me help you. Give me your hands Yesung."

"What is happening?" Leeteuk wondered, looking up from his phone. "Wait. Did your water break Yesung?"
"No Hyung." Yesung began "We just wanted to camp outside of the hospital waiting for the baby. Yes, my water has broken." Yesung replies. Leeteuk raises his eyebrow at him "I will be over later this afternoon. Hopefully you have a baby by then." "Yes hopefully. Now please come on Shindong. I feel like I am going to give birth in this dorm." "Please do not. We do not have insurance or coverage over the house." Yesung glared at the leader "Come on Shindong."

Leeteuk knocked on the glass window "There are uncles out here waiting to meet the newest SuJu member." He says.

Yesung smiled "It's open, come in." He called.

Their leader entered first, quickly followed by the other members "Happy job on giving birth Hyung!" Their room filled with colorful balloons "All this attention just for her." Shindong comments. "A girl? You have a daughter." "You wanted a daughter, didn't you?" Shindong smiled and nodded "She is everything that I wanted."
Yesung looks to Leeteuk "Hold her first Hyung." He offered. Leeteuk accepted their girl "Hello, you. Do you have a name yet?"
"Keon-hee. Kim Keon-hee."
Leeteuk looks back to the newborn "Hello Keon-hee. I am uncle Leeteuk."

Hello, readers!
Comment. Vote.
SheIsTheWriter