Minsung🎀 ft. Changbin *Stray Kids*

uraqt_yoonseok

Lee Know                     Jisung

Minho watched as their friend presented her newborn daughter

Minho watched as their friend presented her newborn daughter. Jisung, who was his husband, was the first to hold her within the friend group; he noted the excitement on his face as the newborn got comfortable in his arms.

"Look Minho. She is precious." Jisung rocked her in his arms "Remember when our babies were this small."

Minho had a small flashback of the years ago his sons were that small. Exactly twelve, and seven years ago.

"She is very small. Got all of her looks from you, and not from her father." Minho teases.
Their friend beams at Minho "Do you want to hold her?"
"Please."

As the couple drove home Jisung noticed that Minho repeatedly would lay his hand across his stomach, something that he did when he wanted to tell Jisung he wanted another baby. But not in so many words.
"Are you okay?" Jisung asked.
"Yeah." Minho answered. "Well. Actually, I don't know."
"What is wrong?"
"Interacting with the baby."

Jisung knew where this conversation was going.

"I am happy with our life right now, really, I am." Minho started "It is..we never did get our daughter. I am a proud father of two boys, those two I would never want to change."
"Are you saying that you want another baby? This time a girl?"
"Would I be shameful if I say yes?"
"No! Would you be ashamed if I got pregnant again but birthed another boy?"
"Of course I would not be. Another baby will be filled with our love. Just as our two other babies were."

Jisung holds Minhos hand "I will never stop loving you."
"I know you will not. And I will also never stop living you too."

"It has been twelve weeks. Do you feel any different?" Jisung questioned.
"I feel no difference. Was I like this with the boys?" Minho questions.
"We found out about the boys around this time. Do you want to take a test? I have some in the bathroom underneath the sink."
"When did you buy those?" Minho questioned.
"Last week. I thought we would wait a little while longer until you took a test."
"Let me go take one." Minho says.

Jisung sat on the bed, watching the closed bathroom door. From inside the bathroom, Jisung could hear Minho pacing. Something he does when he is nervous.
"I can come in." Jisung offered.
"No." Minho replied "I need just a moment of me time. I'm sorry."

Jisung knocked on the door "I did not hear any excitement. Is it negative Minho?"
"Han. I just want a baby." Minho opened the door, the negative test in his hand "I know you do. I'm sorry you did not get the results you wanted."
"I got pregnant so easily with boys. Do you remember? Why is now different?"
"We were not trying to have babies before." Jisung explained. "What am I doing wrong!" Minho throws the test to the ground. "You are doing nothing wrong. Maybe..this is a sign that we should not have another baby."
"Why are you quitting after one negative? I thought you wanted another baby! To have a girl."
"I do! Minho, you know that I would. And do."
"Forget it. Forget this entire conversation. I need to greet the boys from school." Minho brushed past Jisung to leave the restroom.