Youngjae(Got7)Its an Enarimency

🤍Youngjae🤍
zxxBandsTrinityzxx
Sorry this took so long, hopefully you enjoy reading❤️

🤍Youngjae🤍 zxxBandsTrinityzxx Sorry this took so long, hopefully you enjoy reading❤️

"You are waddling really badly today." Mark commented.
"Am I? I wonder why. Oh. Maybe because I am 37 weeks pregnant with a 8 pound baby inside of me. Hyung." Youngjae remarked. Mark put his hands up in surrender, he knew when to back off from the pregnant man.
Jaebum approaches Youngjae "This will end Youngjae. Very soon. She cannot stay in there until she is an adult."
BamBam joins the leader "Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts for Nari." BamBam rubs his bump. Youngjae relaxed into their touch "I think she likes you two the most. She is always soothed when you are around."
"What about me?" Jackson proclaimed "Or does she hate foreigners?" Jackson squats next to Youngjae "Do you hate your uncle Jackson because he is from China? Is that true?" Jackson used a baby voice. "Oh! I saw her foot! Youngjae her foot stretched out from your skin. That was kind of gross."
"Is she awake?" Jinyoung wondered. "She is. Want to say hi Jinyoung Hyung?" Youngjae offered. "Might as well, yeah."Jinyoung agreed. He offers Youngjae a chair as he squats next to his bump "Hello Nari." He cleared his throat "I am uncle Jinyoung. I think you will like life outside of your prison sentence of ten months."
Youngjae cackled.
"Your father is a very good man. He is understanding, and brave, and selfless, with a big heart. I know how important he is to me. That means he will be even more important to you. Well that is all I have to say at the moment Nari. You stay well protected in there. And goodbye." Jinyoung looked at his members "What? Why are you smirking?" "You Can express emotions."
"This is why I do not like sharing around you. I am leaving now." Youngjae nodded at the Hyung "I will see you tomorrow."

Youngjae was on his phone when he felt a hand "Yugyeomie? What are you trying to do?" "Feel another kick." He answered. "She is not high up here anymore. She is lower. Like here." He lowered Maknaes hand to under his bellybutton "Mostly here is where I feel her kicks. Ah speaking of her. Did you feel that one?" Yugyeom retracted his hand "Does it not feel strange?" "Not anymore. Nari is a kicker. I have gotten use to her." Youngjae explained. "At times she will kick and it jolts me by surprise. So there is something new everyday. Where did Mark Hyung go?" "He was being scowled by JB hyung." Youngjae tightens his lips so he would not respond.
"Youngjae. Youngjae!"
"Oh hi." He waved.
"Why is your manager here Youngjae?"
"I have some solo shoots today." He explained. "I will see you back at the dorm. Stay safe."

Youngjae followed his manager "Walking too fast for me again." He mentioned. "That is your problem. If you had not gotten pregnant then you would not be waddling Choi Youngjae." His manager was the only, okay well and their company, who were seething once news were announced he was expecting. Youngjae knew his manager was right. "Okay, you are right. I apologize." Youngjae nodded "Where are we going now?" His manager exhaled "Is Nari hungry?" He asked. "She is very hungry. I fed her this morning, but she is a growing girl." Youngjae mentioned. "Pick a plate to eat and I will feed you." He offered. "Chicken and spicy noodles." Youngjae answered. "So be chicken and spicy noodles." He nodded.

"Oops, that was a bad red light run."
Youngjae ignores the comment, as he dips his chicken into the sauce.
The pregnant man dropped his chicken as his head made contact with the glove box.
"You are kidding me! Youngjae? Are you okay? How is Nari."
"Wha happened?" Youngjae slurred. "I was eating my chicken..and now my head hurts." Youngjae brings his hand to his head "And I'm bleeding." He adds. "We were in an accident. Are you bleeding anywhere else?"
"No. We were in an accident, you said." His manager nodded "Will you be okay as I talk to the other driver?"
"We will. You go." Youngjae agreed.

"Why are you not moving Nari? Did something happen to you baby?" Youngjae prodded his bump "Hey. Choi Nari, you need to kick. Please kick..oh..ooh. This is not right. Hyung. Manager Hyung." Youngjae whined. As he tries to scoot back his seat he feels his jeans grow wet "Not now. Please no. I better have just peed myself."

Youngjae unbuckled his seatbelt "Manager Hyung." He wheezed "I think..it's time." Youngjae explained. "What makes you say it's time?" "My water broke. Hyung. I need to go to the hospital. Please. Protect her, protect Nari."

"How did she come out of Youngjae? She is so small and Youngjae..was not small."
Youngjae heard conversation "Am I still dreaming?" He asked, opening his eyes. "He is awake! New parent is now awake."
"Where is my baby? Where is Nari?" Youngjae panicked. "She is here. She is okay. She has her uncles fawning over her." "Have you held her yet?" Youngjae asked. Jaebum shook his head "No, none of us have. You are the parent. You should hold her first Youngjae." Jaebum pushes the bassinet to Youngjae "Hi, Nari." He cooed. Picking her up from the bassinet Youngjae uncovers her face "I am so glad you are here with us now." He cooed. "I have some friends who look like they are going to bubble over with excitement if they don't meet you." Youngjae teases. "Nari, these are your wonderful uncles."

Nari is passed first to Jaebum "I am not as scary as I look, I promise. If you need me to look scary for you such as with bullies or a boy, I will. You won't be alone in this world, okay?" Nari was passed to Mark, who was crying "Good first impression I am making on my niece." He passed Nari to Jackson "You are so small baby Nari, how did you make your daddy look so big?" He wondered. Jinyoung took Nari "This is an exciting time for us Nari. We are inexperienced, this we know, but we hope you will show us how to parent. We all have different traits and strengths, so you have options of who to come to if you are in trouble Nari. But please always choose me."
Jinyoung held out Nari to BamBam, who shook his head "You hold Nari, Yugyeom. I trust her with you more than I trust her with me." Maknae accepts Nari, and begins rocking her in his arms "Hi." BamBam waves "I do not think you are ready for the life experiences you will have with us. Life will not be dull. Not if this uncle can help that. Welcome to your life. You will experience wonderful things where you feel on top of the world, and we will rejoice those feelings with you! And you will experience more hurtful things, which at that time, we will try to understand and give you advice from our own life experiences. Your light will shine. And we cannot wait to see that happen." Yugyeom continues to rock the baby "Your skin is so soft Nari." He comments.

Youngjae laid on his side in the hospital bed with Nari laid next to him "Busy day today you had. Oh I know you are tired. Go to sleep, your daddy is not leaving." His hand rests on her small tummy "Sleep well my beautiful girl."

Hello, readers!
Comment. Vote.
SheIsTheWriter