Huening Kai(TXT)*Plural*

Lil_Paige
🤍Huening Kai🤍
*Short chapter*

"Are you sure you do not need someone to accompany you?" "No

"Are you sure you do not need someone to accompany you?" "No. I know everyone is busy. Besides, it is just a checkup. Making sure baby is growing as it should. I can go by myself." Kai reasoned. "If you are sure." He nodded once "I am. I will discuss the appointment when I come back." "Meet us at the recording studio. We will be there today." "Okay. I will see you at the studio."

"If you look at the monitor then you will be able to see your baby." Kai looked at the monitor "My baby." He cooed "Has it gotten bigger?" He asked. "It has grown since your last appointment. We can more clearly see the baby." The doctor replied. He moves the wand across his stomach, stopping when another heartbeat is detected "You look worried." Kai teases. The doctor looks back at Kai. "Is something wrong? Please just tell me. I can handle knowing the truth." Kai preps himself. "It is not terrible news." "Explain. Explain." "I have detected a second heartbeat." "A second heartbeat? As in babies? Plural."
"That is correct. Plural. Babies." The doctor nodded. "Baby B is healthy as baby A. Both appear to be appropriate size for someone in their tenth week." "Does this mean I will be bigger, like my belly? Because of my twins." "It is a possibility. Now listen. This is serious. You are very young still. I need to know that you have a strong support system around you, people that are going to show you support during the difficult times, where you can tell them about your feelings and emotions. Now, truthfully, do you have someone or friends like that in your life?" Kai thinks to his members and smile "Yes, I have a great group of friends who will act as my support system. They do that already for me." He confirms. "I am glad to hear that. I would like to meet them all once, before the babies birth. We can schedule that for a later checkup." Kai nodded in understanding "Thank you so much. Should I make another appointment with the attendant out front?" "Yes, please. I will see you in a month. Stay hydrated, and ease up still on dance rehearsal. And remember to take your prenatal vitamins."
"Understood on everything you said." Kai acknowledges.
"Good. If you have no questions, I will see you at your next appointment."

Yeonjun first saw Kai "How is the baby?" He questions. "I have an announcement. Where is the others?" He asks.
"Follow me." Yeonjun replied.
The two walked into the recording studio where Soobin was doing his parts. Kai waved at him.
Leader removed his headset "How is the baby?"
"I have an announcement. Come out when you have a minute. It's important."
"One minute." Soobin replies. Kai turns to the other members who are all smiling "What?" He questions. "We are excited."
"I am as well. Hopefully you all will support me."
"You know that we all will support you. Oh Hyung." Someone notices.
"Come sit. Come sit." He ushers Kai to the couch "Update us about the baby."
"Babies. It's twins." Kai announces. Members look at him "You are having twins? As in plural?" "Yes. Two babies, in plural." Kai smiled "I have a photo of my babies." He pulled out the ultrasound from earlier "Baby A and Baby B."
"Wow. You are having twins. How does that make you feel?"
"I am uncertain. I got comfortable with the idea of a baby, but now two? It will take some time."
"Fear not. You have your members to help you during this time. We are not leaving you, or the babies."
"Who is hungry?"
"Me. I am always hungry. Considering I am eating for two now, my hunger is incomparable recently. Let's eat!"

Hello, readers!
Thank you for reading, make sure to come back! Comment. Vote. Both. :)