Yewook(Super Junior)

Namnamsnacks560
Sorry this is so late, happy reading!
🤍Yewook🤍

Namnamsnacks560 Sorry this is so late, happy reading! 🤍Yewook🤍

Ryeowook pouted "These are too salty for my liking."
"They are salt and vinegar Ryeowook. That is why they are salty. Just eat the chips." Ryeowook slammed down the bag "I'm not hungry anymore Yesung! Forget about the damn chips." Leeteuk intercepted between the two of them "Yesung, do listen to Ryeowook. He did specifically request salt and vinegar chips." "Hyung, I know he did..what I need help understanding is-" "That you don't love me! I understand you have fallen out of love with me Yesung. I don't need this added stress!" "Now you are acting childish, I do still love you. However you are overreacting over all inconveniences for you. Want to help me understand?"
"You would not understand!" Ryeowook cried. He wiped his eyes before running away.
"What just happened?" Yesung questioned.
"No need to be an asshole to Ryewook. You should have accommodated his needs."
Yesung sighed "Or he could stop acting like this. He has been pouting when it is not his way. I am a boyfriend to a man who does sulk, if there is a problem he should come talk to me. Like an adult."
"Yesung, that is not what we meant. You understand-"
Yesung shook his head "We will continue this conversation later, when I am not being interrogated."

Yesung left the members, walking into the bathroom.

In the bathroom, as Yesung was drying his hands on a hand towel he took note of somethings from the corner of his eye.
"And what is this?" Yesung questioned.

Opening the cupboard filled with towels, Yesung jumps back as something falls from the cupboard "What the hell was that?" Yesung, then watches as a piece of paper drops out of the cupboard. He bent down to pick up the paper "What is this..oh..a 4 month fetus." Yesung read.  He looks at the floor next to the ultrasound "A positive tester. And this is an ultrasound. My Ryeowookie is having a baby." Yesung cooed. "I need to talk with him..and apologize. Kim Ryeowook!"

"Kim Ryeowook! Wookie! Ryeowook!" Yesung shouts. "Kim Ryewook, we are having a baby! Wookie! A baby..our baby!"

Yesung meets Ryeowook by their door "Yesung?" He questioned. "Why are you shouting so? What's wrong?"
"What's wrong..Kim Ryewook..I found this. Tell me I am not too late." "No. You are not too late, I am sorry for not telling you earlier." "None of that mattered to me now. What does matter is revolved around this." Yesung reaches his hand to rest on Ryeowook's bump "Hello in there." He whispered.
Ryeowook kisses Yesung "I can make the assumption that we are both happy with our baby. Right?"
"Right you are. Happiness we are experiencing."

"Look how handsome you boys look!" Ryeowook awed. "I am jealous of how beautiful you are. Looking like gods, all of you." Ryeowook praised. "It will be a weird stage without having one of our vocals." Leeteuk commented. "I will be back soon enough. Until then. You boys need to leave. Manager is outside waiting."
Yesung holds on to Ryeowook "Take it easy tonight. We do not want her coming without me with you." He reminded. "I know, I remember. I am 9 months along Yesung, I have been careful. Just come home early to me."
"I will." Yesung nods "I love you..and I love her too."

Ryeowook sat on the couch, ordered by Leeteuk in front of the tv waiting for SuJu to perform.

The lights went out, Ryeowook clapped his hands.

Eunhyuk started with the lights returning "You will know daddy's voice won't you Jee?"

Ryeowook clutches his bump "I knew you know dads voice, considering he sings for you every night Jee. I will have to tell him you kick to his voice. He might become prideful though..and will definitely tell anyone who will listen."

With the mention of Yesung, Jee decides now would be the time to make herself known "Are you telling me I am in labour? Is that right Jee?" Ryeowook questioned. "I will take that as a yes. Okay. I need to call manager first." Ryeowook concentrated.

"And manager did not answer Jee. Okay, well we will call dad next. I know that he will answer." Ryeowook presses the phone against his ear "Hopefully."

"Hello! Did you watch Wookie?" Yesung greeted.
"Yesung, I am in labour."
"Now?"
"Right now as we are speaking."
"Do not move Wookie. Get your hospital bag and stay seated on the couch."
"I cannot get off the couch without someone helping me, it is unlikely I will get off the couch until you are here. Ooh, but please do hurry. These contractions are painful."
"I am on my way. Keep breathing Wookie."

"I cannot believe we made this." Ryeowook whispered. Yesung sits on the bed next to him "Our own Kim Jee. How precious she is."
"She really is our precious gift."
"She is. She is the life we have been wanting."
"And now we do have it. How incredible." Yesung awed.

Welcome back🖤