Taemin*SHINee*•Things That Go Bump•

At 20 weeks it was not uncommon for Taemin to feel his daughter moving inside of his belly

At 20 weeks it was not uncommon for Taemin to feel his daughter moving inside of his belly. He would always laugh as he feels the slight movements, he noticed they happened mostly at night. Taemin wondered if his daughter too was trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. He found as of recent his habit of keeping a hand on his bump, giving it a pat. He could only explain it by this is the actions he does when he is trying to sleep at night alone. Another thing he recently has discovered is that his daughter now rolls into his touch. Taemin thinks that she knows he is trying to give her comfort.

"Goodness. She gets nervous before our concert." Taemin mentioned, wrapping his arms around his bump. "Is she moving around?" When Taemin nodded Minho crosses the room, hand outstretched "She moves mostly under my bellybutton Hyung." Minho puts his hand underneath Taemin's bellybutton "Wah! I felt her. She really is moving inside of your belly." Minho gasped then giggled. "Come feel this quickly. You can feel her moving around." "You are making Taemin seem like a museum exhibit. Still, come over here Taemin." Jinyoung requests. Taemin walks to the couch Jonghyun was sat "Only under your bellybutton?" He questioned. "Well now she is moving around over here." Taemin pats at the side of his bump. Jonghyun followed his hand, where he retracted his hand "That is not a normal feeling Taemin!" Taemin snorts his laugh "I was worried the first time I felt her moving. I was convinced I had hurt her somehow." Jonghyun reaches out again, this time, keeping his hand against his bump "Whoa. I feel her. Taemin- I can feel my niece. Can she hear yet?" "You are not singing to her." Key interfered.

"Is she still nervous?" Onew questioned. "She is comfortably calm. For now. She gets excited when we sing Lucifer. Or Replay." "Is that right? So what you are saying is we should have an encore with only those two songs?" Onew teases. "I will revoke your uncle privileges." Taemin jokes. "Well then. I better not encourage those for our encore songs."
"Are we ready?" Key joins.
"Let's go."
"I will see you on stage." Taemin hyped.
"Be careful tonight Taemin." Hyungs warned. "And drink water. Like you are a fish. Then plus some."
"Yes, yes, I got it. I will be plentiful on water." Taemin explained. He made sure to take one more sip before entering the stage.

Taemin tried to ignore the moving around that was inside his belly as they performed. He tried to focus on the choreography, something he noticed this past week was growing more difficult. His Hyungs encouraged him to slow down, to pace himself. They understand. And so will the fans.

Thankfully, the song ended, earning Taemin time to catch his breath. Key wondered over with a bottle of water "Have a few sips." He reminded. And Taemin had a few sips. 

He listened as Minho was talking to the audience, the fans showing their love to him. He smiled, he is a fan favorite, and who can blame him!
Taemin walked around the stage behind his members "I have not felt that before." Taemin says. He waits for the feeling again, and it happens again "What is going on inside of there?"

Onew, who watches out for all of his members, watched as the Maknae looked distraught.
"Do we need a medic Taemin?" Onew questioned. "No." Taemin shakes his head "But Hyung, feel this." Taemin reaches out for leaders hand, bringing it to his bump "What is she doing? That is more than moving." Onew laughed out "Oh you silly, she is kicking! Is this the first time you have felt this?" As Taemin nodded, Onew brought him into a hug "The others will want to feel her kicking." "My daughter Can kick? She Can now kick? Oh my god Hyung. My daughter can kick." Taemin's eyes watered "She Can move around and now kick."

As the concert continued, Taemin now decided to ease up on the choreography. His daughter was not amused when he jumped in certain parts, she would kick him as protests. Which Taemin would stop in the middle of doing his choreography to put his hand on his bump.

Now backstage Taemin was the last to come into the room. He was greeted by Jonghyun "Is she really kicking?" Was all he asked. Taemin nodded, picking up Jonghyun's hand before placing it on his bump "Right there. Did you feel that?"
Jonghyun broke into a smile "There is a miniature human that is chilling inside your tummy!" He describes. "We want to fee." Taemin walks to them, where both their hands move across his bump. "Oh my gosh. You can actually feel her!"
Taemin nodded "Yes, you can feel her."
"That is surreal." Key awes.
"At times I have wondered how I will be able to do this. Be an idol while having a baby. I have spoken to her many nights, where she rolls into where my hand is. But now with her kicking, I think she is telling me not to stress her out, because I will do just fine as her father. She knows because she recognizes your voices. Especially yours Onew Hyung. Yours his soft, so she reacts in small gestures. While with the other three, your voices are loud and unpredictable, so are her movements."
"Already tired of hearing how loud we can be. She will fit into our family we created." Onew affirms.
"I think that she will too." Taemin nodded.