SeKai *exo*

"Are you nervous Sehun?" Chanyeol questioned

"Are you nervous Sehun?" Chanyeol questioned. Sehun shook his head "Not nervous Hyung, my tummy is upset."
"Is it because of her?"

Since Sehun announced that he was expecting, the members referred to his baby as a girl, or her. Being only 12 weeks along neither him nor Kai knew the gender.

He accepted that this is the way his Hyungs were accepting of his baby.

"Can you find Kai please?" Sehun says "I need him."
Chanyeol nodded then left.

"Sehun? Chanyeol Hyung said you needed me. What is wrong?" Kai worried.
Sehun hides his face in Kai's chest "I vomited again." He confesses. "Oh. Baby I am sorry. Is your tummy feeling better now though?"
"No, it is not." Cried Sehun "How am I expected to attend Mama when I cannot control my morning sickness?"
"We would understand if you were not in attendance with us tonight." Kai commented. "I am still a member though! I work just as hard as the others..I do not want to be the weak link of exo."
"We would not think of you in that way." Kai says "If you are this worried it would make me feel better if you stayed home Sehun."
"I am going." Sehun decided "Sehun, please be reasonable." Kai tried.
Sehun yanks himself out of Kai's embrace.

"Are you sure you are willing to attend Mama Sehun?" Suho questioned. "Not you too Hyung." Sehun turned to look at Suho "I want to be treated as an equal. Not looked at differently." He explained. "I understand, I do." Suho comments "We have noticed your morning sickness is not treating you well recently,that is why we are worried."
"We will be fine." Sehun tries. "Okay. The moment that you look in distress you are to return to the dorm. With no argument." Suho decided.
"That is fair Hyung."

Escorted to their seats, Sehun and Kai determine the end. "How is the baby?" Chen asked. "I feel like baby will cooperate." Sehun replied. "Very good." Chen pokes Sehun's stomach.

A smell betrayed Sehun.

He hid his nose in Kai's chest "Tummy problems?" "Whatever they are serving is disagreeable with her."
Kai lowers his hand to Sehun's bump, he rubbed his hand in circles "Is this helping Sehun?"
Sehun nodded.

"Baby troubles?" Chen questioned. "The food is not all that desirable tonight." Sehun explained.
Chen too added his hand to Sehun's bump "You are nearing the end of morning sickness. Once again you will be able to eat all of your favorite foods."
Sehun smiled approvingly at Chen "Thank you Hyung." Chen winked at the youngest.

Kai scooted Sehun closer to him "I am here for you baby, both of my babies." Kai teases. Sehun lays his head on Kai "I am tired already, and these smells are effecting me." He whispers.
"Should we return to the dorm?" Kai replies. Sehun shook his head "I do not want to miss this. Please keep rubbing my tummy, that does help immensely."
Sehun set his hand on top of Kai's.

The next morning Kai showed Sehun that they were trending on Twitter "Father of the year." Kai read.
"I did not know the cameras had captured the moments of you rubbing my tummy."
"Neither did I." Kai says. "It was a sweet moment that our fans also captured. They gave made gjf's from last night."
Sehun smiles as Kai shows him "We look sweet. Kai, you look so soft. Is that how you always look at me?"
Kai kisses Sehun "It is. Your entirety makes me soft..being with you has made me a better person. Now with this one, I have another reason to be an even better person in life."

Hi, there :)
How was this update?
Let me know below♡♡