Kang Yeosang🫰🏻Ateez🫰🏻

MiniPancakez

"What do we do from here?" Yeosang asks

"What do we do from here?" Yeosang asks. "I'm not ready to have a baby. Especially with an Idol Yeosang."
"And you think I am!"
"Yeosang..it was never meant to go this far."
Yeosang scoffed "You get to walk away. I can't."
"I..I'm sorry, but I do not want this. Goodbye Yeosang."

Yeosang throws himself on his bed.
"I will be okay. You will be okay. We have one another."

"Yeosang? Are you awake?"

Wooyoung opened the bedroom door "Hyung?" He walked further into the room. "What are you snuggling with there?" Crouching next to Yeosang, Wooyoung removes the item from Yeosang "Holy shit." Wooyoung says.
"What? Woo, what are you-"
"Looking for this?" Wooyoung questioned. Yeosang looks at Wooyoungs hands "Yes." He admitted "I took it earlier."
"Two lines means positive?"
Yeosang nodded.
"Were you expecting this?" Wooyoung wondered. "No, this is something I was not expecting to find out today." Yeosamg laid back down this time covering his face with a blanket. Wooyoung lays next to Yeosang "It will be okay. You have me." He whispers. "Thank you." Yeosang replies "Will you sleep with me Woo? I want some company." Wooyoung snuggles "Of course I will."

Yeosang paces infront of his members:
"Take your time Yeosang." Reassured Hoongjoong. "Okay. Well, uh, I have news." Yeosang murmured. "What? Are you pregnant!" San teased. Causing the rest of Ateez to laugh.
"Yes." Yeosang answered.

He sits down next to Jongho.

"You are being serious? You are really having a baby?" Jongho questioned.
Yeosang nodded.
"Does the father know?"
"I will be doing this alone." Yeosang answered.
"You are mot alone. You have all of us. We will not leave you." Yunho proclaimed. "I'm sorry. I am so sorry." Yeosang cried. "No. Oh no, stop that Yeosang. Are you happy?"
"No." Sobbed Yeosang "Maybe. I do not know! I was not expecting to have a baby before I am 30!"
Seonghwa moves next to Yeosang "Have you been taking your pills?" Yeosang nodded "I have them in a pill box Hyung. My prenatal has been taken daily."
"Good boy. How far are you?"
"14 weeks. I am surprised none of you noticed my bump. It has definitely grown this past week."
Wooyoung nods his head in agreement "It's huge."
Yeosang laughed out "He is not wrong. I am very big. Look." Yeosang stands up. He raises up his shirt "Ta-da." Hongjoong runs his hand up and down against Yeosang's bump "We will care for you..and of the baby. It is good to know that Wooyoung was there for you. Thank you for that." Hongjoong clasps Wooyoung on his shoulder.

"Kang Yeosang?"
Yeosang stands from his chair "Can my friends come too?" He asks. "Of course. Please follow me to the back." Yeosang leads the line of Ateez into the back.

"Step on the scale."
The nurse made a note of his weight "You are gaining weight again Yeosang. Good job. I know your morning sickness was causing you to loose weight. Alright. Follow me to the room."
Yeosang sits on the examination table in the hospital gown.
"Do we get to see baby today?" Wooyoung whines. "I do think so Woo." Yeosang reassured.