Jongin(exo)•Grave Goodbyes•

🤍Jongin🤍

He woke when his head bounced against the glass "Ouch

He woke when his head bounced against the glass "Ouch." He said, bringing his hand to rub the tender spot on his head. Jongin looked around the bus to see only him and an elderly lady, who gave him a smile when he first boarded. Looking out of his window he sighs, he is getting close to his destination. Hopefully the driver will get close as possible for him.

Right then, the light glowed and a bell ring alerted. The driver pulled to the next stop, opening the door.

The elderly lady stops next to him "I need to tell you this; your sorrows will pass. Your life will bloom into something beautiful. The pain of the past does not go away, it lessens by the day. And one day, you will realize that you are smiling and laughing like you did before the trama. It will happen again. It will take time. When in doubt, look to that beautiful baby you are carrying, and remember, that baby is a reminder of the love you shared with that person. That person does not want to see you so sad. I do wish you happiness in all of your life."

Kai watches as the lady exits the bus. She waved as they pulled away, with Kai waving back at her. He lowers his hands to rest on his bump "Give me strength." Kai whispers. 

He notices the familiar flower patches. He was getting closer.
Jongin tugged on the line, alerting the driver to stop. Once the driver was stopped, Jongin walked to the door "I will be back in one hour. I hope you enjoy your activities."

Only if he did know.

"Thank you. Have a safe drive." Jongin accepted.

Kai walks to an old oak tree "I am here." He comments. He sits on the ground "I brought flowers. Hopefully they will make this prettier." Kai fixed the flowers to his liking "That looks nice." Kai rubs his bump "She's kicking. It only stated earlier this week. Chanyeol was home with me when it happened. He thought I was in early labour." Kai reminisced. He giggled at the thought "She gets active when I talk about you. I play the last voice recording to her. She does know you. Of course she will. She is our child." Kai sniffled "I miss you. I do not feel strong enough to continue in my life. I do need you, I need you back. I want you back. At nights is when I miss you the most. You always held me at night, as I was little spoon. Not only at night do I miss you. I miss you every minute of everyday. I am angry at the world, I am angry in general. I have been trying to work past anger, understanding that is what you would not want me to feel. But you were taken from me, from us. Damn." His voice cracked. "Do you think of me? Do you know what our child will be like? Please watch over our child. Our baby. I think now I want to be in silence." Jongin mentioned.

He rearranged himself for him to be propped against the headstone. His fingers dragged over the plague of death "Maybe one day I will see you again." He whispered.

"Jongin?"
He looks up "Hi, Sehun." He welcomed.
"Can I join?" Kai accepted. Sehun sits next to Jongin "I followed you here. We were worried about your health." Sehun admitted. Jongin nods "I know you all are. I am trying. Nothing in my life feels secured anymore. It feels like at any moment all my life could..poof."
Sehun wraps his arm around Kai's shoulders "Your life will not poof away. You have strong connections Kai."
"Is that why my husband died?" Jongin challenges.
"That was an accident. An accidental death. No fault of your own. Or his. It was just life." Sehun explained. Jongin sighs "Do you think I will ever be able to talk about him..without getting emotional?" "Yes. Your heart may hurt, but you will remember how to think of good things. The good memories with him, that will help you with your emotions."  Sehun continued "And besides, you will have a slight copy of him. Only in female version." Sehun puts his hand on Jongins bump and giving a slight rub.
"Are you sure you are not Suho in disguise Sehun? That was the most Suho inspired pep talk I have heard."
Sehun laughed "Nope, this inspirational pep talk was inspired by me. How did I do?"
"It has helped me feel better. So that is good. Thank you for that."  "No worries. Now come on, let's get you home. You must be tired. Are you hungry?"
"Starving."
"Come on then. Let's go get food."
"Can I have a moment alone? I-"
"Yes, of course. I will be over there. Take your time. This is no time to rush."

Jongin peeked around to see if Sehun was close, when it was clear he began;
"My friends are taking care of me. Of us. I do not want you to worry about us. Until we are together again, I like to think you have a smile on your face when it comes to our daughter. And myself. I will protect her, and love her. And she will know of you, I promise. I promise to do my best for her." Jongin cleared his throat "I will try to visit one more time before giving birth. Even the walk here has me tired. But for you, I will walk to happiness with you. Thank you for the span of happiness I was able to experience. Until I see you again. Goodbye."

Sehun held Jongins hand as they walked to his car "Next time please ask one of us to give you a ride. We will say yes." Sehun mentioned. "I will. Will do." Jongin accepted.
"Good then. Come on, let's go get food.

Jongin fell asleep after his meal. Sehun looked over to notice his hands secured underneath his bump, with his lips parted. The jacket Jongin earlier was wearing now stored in the backseat. Sehun turned on the heater, but heard Jongin shiver. At the next red light, he turned around in his seat to reach in the backseat to collect the jacket. Draping it over Jongin as a blanket, Jongin tightened the jacket into his fists, mumbled something, then fell back asleep.

Sehun reminded quiet. Jongin deserved all the sleep that he wanted.

Hello, everyone!
Thanks for reading this..see you readers soon.
Comment. Vote. Do both. ❤️