Showki(Monsta X)

🤍Showki

🤍Showki

He watched over Shownu in the morning. Watching as the older began to squirm, Kihyun snuggled with him "Good morning handsome." He whispers. "No good morning, it is too early still." Shownu pouted. Kihyun smiles "Baby, it is ten o'clock."
In response Shownu stretches "Have you made breakfast?"
"No, I was not sure what you would like." "I want cereal,please." Shownu requested. "Just cereal?" Kihyun questions. Shownu turned over to face his husband "That is it. Are the others awake?"
Kihyun nodded "Jooheon and Chanhyuk will most likely require snuggles when I am preparing your food." "You are not wrong." Shownu admitted.

Kihyun sneaks his hand under Shownu's shirt "I did not forget about you sweetheart. Good morning."
"She was concerned you bad forgotten about her." Shownu says.
"Not this morning. Are you hungry for cereal?" Kihyun cooed. He giggled as his daughter kicked his hand.
"I will get your cereal." Kihyun removed his hands.

At the door the younger looked to Shownu "Expect the youngers." He warned. Shownu nodded his head, actually hoping the maknaes would visit him.

Shownu reaches over for his glasses, setting them on his nose "Hello and good morning to you." His hand runs a circle against his bump.

"H-hyung?"
Shownu looks at the door "You can come in Jooheon." He greets. Jooheon lays on his stomach at the end of the bed "No snuggles?" Shownu questioned. Jooheon scrambled his way to the bed frame, where he would lay his head on the leaders shoulder. His hand would be placed on the peak of the bump "Are you okay Hyung?" Jooheon questioned. "I am. I am..happy Jooheon." Shownu replied. "Why is Chanhyuk not with you?" He added.

"I'm here."

The youngest will fit himself between Jooheon and the oldest "Is Kihyun Hyung making you breakfast?" He asks. "He is. She wanted only cereal." Shownu said. "That is all..only cereal?"
"Don't you usually have a brownie with your breakfast?" Jooheon added.
"Not this morning. I did not tell Kihyun, except my tummy feels a little nauseous this morning."
Jooheon started to rub his hand across Shownu's bump "It is not nice to make your papa not feel good." Jooheon spoke. Chanhyuk also rubbed the bump "Maybe breakfast will help. Will that help you to stop making your papa not feel good?" He brought back his hand as the baby kicked him.

"Well good morning." Kihyun greeted.
"Good morning Hyung."
"Morning Hyung."
"I have your cereal. And also a brownie."

The youngest leaves first, then followed was Jooheon.

Kihyun passes the bowl to Shownu, as he gets back into bed. Shownu eats his cereal "Do you have another busy day?" He asks. "I do." Kihyun said "All day of recording." "I thought you were done with recording!"
"I did too." Kihyun sighed.
"We planned on snuggling."
"I know we did. Wait, why are you leaving?" Kihyun urges.
"Maybe someone else will love me since its not coming from you Kihyun!"

"Shownu! Shownu." Kihyun calls.

Shownu ignores his husband.

Sighing, Kihyun pulls the covers on the bed over his head "Hormones."

"Hyung..why are you..are you crying?"
Shownu nodded slowly.
Hyungwon guided the oldest into his room "Should I get Kihyun.."
He shakes his head.
"Okay. Do you want to get under the covers? My electric blanket is plugged in." Hyungwon offers.

Shownu cuddles into the side of Hyungwon "What happened Hyung?" He asks. "Kihyun has no time for me today." Shownu responded. He sniffled as he wipes at his eyes.
"Did you have something planned for today?" He asks. Shownu nodded. "Well that is okay. We have the day together. How about we cuddle?"
Shownu looks to at him "That would be nice."

Hyungwon heard Shownu snoring. Smiling to himself, he turned off the tv and got more comfortable in bed.

Shownu grunting woke Hyungwon "Huh, what's wrong Shownu?"
"She is kicking me, that is all."
Hyungwon stretches out his hand to give Shownu's bump a pat "Why are you acting up today?"
Shownu rolled into Hyungwon's warm touch.
"You are warm Hyungwon." Shownu buries himself closer to Hyungwon.

Shownu finds himself in the kitchen eating brownies "Hello, Shownu." Minhyuk greeted. Shownu waves back "Hello."
"I made you something..well, actually for her." Minhyuk confesses.
"Which is?' Shownu prompted.
Minhyuk presented white booties "Baby booties. I did them myself." He explained. Shownu accepts the gift "They are so tiny." Shownu coos. He could fit them both in the palm of his hand "Thank you."
"I have one more item for you." Minhyuk passes over a blanket, that crocheted all in white "I did not want to do the typical pink color because she is a girl Hyung." Minhyuk explained. Shownu holds the blanket "She will love it, thank you."

"I'm home."
Kihyun found Shownu in their daughter's nursery "Shownu?"
"Hi Kihyun." Shownu replied. He turned around,supporting a smile "She missed you all of today. It feels as though she has a sense of when you are near, she begins to squirm."
Kihyun approaches Shownu, who takes his wrist, guiding it to the most active part of his bump "Oh wow. That is because I am home?" Kihyun wondered.
Shownu nodded "She is always squirming when you are not near me. Its though she knows we are meant to be together at all times. How was your day Kihyun?"
"Its over. All that matters is that I am here with you now, and her. Oh, where did this blanket come from?" Kihyun holds it up "Did you go shopping?"
"No shopping. That is from Minhyuk, he knows how to crochet. And those booties over there are also from him."
Kihyun folds the blanket again "Sounds like you had an eventful day. Maybe we can end the day with some well deserved snuggles?" Kihyun holds out his hand. Shownu accepts his hand.

Now in their pajamas, Kihyun laid on Shownu's chest as his hand laid underneath Shownu's bellybutton "I ordered food." He commented.
Shownu laughs "To your pregnant husband thwt is the equivalent to saying lets have sex. I love you Kihyun."

Well hey readers :)