JiHan*Seventeen*

New parents, Joshua and Jeonghan basking in their new parental roles.

Jeonghan smiles as Joshua opens the door "Was the problem fixed?" He whispers

Jeonghan smiles as Joshua opens the door "Was the problem fixed?" He whispers. "It was." Joshua nodded "A misunderstanding." Joshua waves away the problem "Enough of that talk, how are my babies?" Joshua asks.
"Wook is asleep." Jeonghan replied "She fell asleep on me." Joshua came closer to Jeonghan "She is so beautiful. I am proud of you Jeonghan. I tried to be understanding that during your pregnancy it was not always easy."
"You are correct, it was not always easy. For her though, I would do it all over again." Jeonghan smiles at Wook "All over again just for you baby girl."
"Can I hold her?" Joshua asks.
"I suppose..I have been a bit of a baby hog." Joshua laughed out "Understandable." Jeonghan transferred the newborn over to Joshua.
"Hello again." Joshua greeted "Does my voice sound differently than how you heard from inside your daddy's tummy?" Joshua questioned "If it does, I am your other father..or whatever alternation of dad you want to call me." Joshua brings Wook to his chest "You are so cute with your little hat on baby girl." His hand runs across her back "You are good with her." Jeonghan mentioned. "That is because she has only been cuddly, I have yet to experience crying Wook."
"I know you will succeed in that area. Besides, if you cannot, I can help."
"I know that you can. You have done so much already, I want you to rest and recover."
"I will. Please do not think of me as useless now Shua." Jeonghan looks down at his hands.
"No, never would I!" Exclaimed Joshua "It was selfish of me to think that you could not care for our daughter. I am sorry." Joshua apologized.
"It is okay..I understand you." Jeonghan nodded "Tell me please if you feel I am being useless."
"I would never Jeonghan. If there is any slack you feel, let me be the one to reassure you that there is none. You did nine months, something unbelievably unselfish..please let me show you its okay for you to slack. Jeonghan baby, you will never be slacking as her parent. Please do not overwork yourself though. You do have limits. At anytime you feel those limits being pushed, tell me."
"I will, I will Joshua."
"Good..because I care about your wellbeing." Joshua leans forward to kiss Jeonghan.

"Hello! Can the uncles meet their niece?"
"Or we can come back later."

Joshua laughs "Its okay. Come in and meet your niece. Coups Hyung, want to meet her first?"

Hi:)
Sorry it's short, wanted something fluff..hope you enjoyed this
♡♡