SungJoo(Uniq)•

Momilli
🤍SungJoo🤍
Hope you enjoy reading this love!

Momilli 🤍SungJoo🤍Hope you enjoy reading this love!

"So this is it? The end. Were you even going to say goodbye to me? Before you abandoned me, and this child?" Sungjoo questioned. "Hello, I am talking to you! Answer me. Were you going to say goodbye to me?" Joowon turned to fade Sungjoo "Obviously I was not going to say goodbye Sungjoo. You live in a fairytale. You want your life to be happy, and with that baby. We agreed no babies until we are secured in our future, then we would begin discussing future babies."
"So you are blaming me." Joowon returned to his suitcase "Not fully do I blame you. It was not only you who made that baby, it was my evolvement too." "Then why are you leaving us?"
"This is too early for me. I am not ready to be a dad. I'm sorry." He apologized. Joowon picks up his suitcase, and turns to walk out the door. "Abandon our child just like your father did! I see it runs in the family!" Sungjoo shouted. He threw a photo Joowon had on his nightstand of the two of them from their earlier dating days. "You bastard." He whimpered. Sitting on the bed Sungjoo then rolled over to cover his eyes, and cried "Everything is a mistake."

The next step was to tell his company; that step he wanted to avoid for long as possible. "You Can do this. You will be okay. Be honest with them, and please do not cry Sungjoo." He pepped. A member of the board welcomed him into the office before the CEO "Please sit Sungjoo."
He sits on the black leather couch, and denies any beverages offered to him "No often do my Idols request my time. I suspect this is an important office call?"
"Y-yes, it is." Sungjoo stuttered "I am 10 weeks pregnant." He announces. "Come again? What did you say? You are..in the family way?" Sungjoo nodded "Yes. I do not regret this baby, I regret being so careless. I am sorry."
"How does this reflect on the company! What of your members? Do they know? What are you intentions on this matter?" "I have no intentions. I wanted to respect you, this is why I told you first. And my members, no, they do not know. I was going to tell them after this appointment."
"We should put you on probation. Know this. With this surprising news, we will not be easy on you. With the responsibilities of being a leader, we will still expect you to fulfill your leader requirements. You will not use this pregnancy as an excuse to slack. If we feel you have not lived to your leader responsibilities, then you will be cut from our company."
Sungjoo nodded with agreement, but feeling the ruling was unfair "I understand all requirements. I hope not to fail you." He bowed. "Also, before you leave, we will send a doctor to your dorm. We don't want word to spread of this unexpected pregnancy. We will be in contact soon."

Sungjoo was performing three, at times, four times a week at 30 weeks along, because that' was expected of him. He was doing promotions, which he hated even before pregnant. Days filled with dance practice, not leaving until his members were in synch with one another. Even during this, he would ignore his members pleads to ease himself down, for the sake of his baby. "We are fine. I know how hard I can work my body."
"But Hyung please."
Sungjoo stepped backwards "I said that I am fine Yibo."
"Please we beg you use your pregnancy as leverage. We are getting worried about you. You look like death is consuming your body. Let us take care of you Sungjoo."
"I'm fine, there is no reason to worry over me."

Sungjoo repressed the feelings of exhaustion, trying to stay to his promises.
He worked hard daily, stopping only when he needed water.

His feelings the most though was he felt isolated; how could he begin to tell his members of his true feelings? That would be seen to make him weak, something he did not want his members to see. He is the leader, but now, who does he have to talk out his problems with? Another reason to suppress his emotions.

"You will not be on this program Sungjoo."
"Wait, what?"
"I understand." Sungjoo nodded.
"Wait wait. Why will he not be on this program?
"We cannot have our company slandered because of his mistakes."
"Will you not ease your cruelty to him? He deserves to be out there with us."
"Wenhan, enough. That is their ruling. And I respect it." Sungjoo says. "Show everyone your strong sides, all of you. I will be supporting you from behind here. I believe in all of you!"

Sungjoo sat backstage as he watched his members. He cheered and smiled as they executed their routine perfectly. 
"Good job." He beamed to himself.

"Yixuan? Oh, and everyone else. What brings you to my office today?"
Yixuan sits down first "Sorry for the sudden intrusion." He apologized.
"We are here to discuss Sungjoo. His mental health has declined. He has been declining. Isn't it your job as CEO to make sure your Idols are doing okay? You are failing him, we need our leader."
"Sungjoo agreed to no special treatment while he is expecting."
"We do not care about his pride! He is unhappy, and we need to find a way to get him back to himself. Help us. Please, help us."
Seungyeon puts his hands on his members "Cool down. We did not come to argue. We wish to see our leader happy. Please reconsider. Thank you." He bowed before walking to the door.
"Wait. I think we can discuss solutions for Sungjoo."

"What does this mean? Am I..you are cutting me?" Sungjoo whispered. "No. No, not that. You are an importance to our company. What this means, is you are going on hiatus. Until you give birth. Then you may return."
"What made you change your mind?"
"We were unfair to your situation. Now we understand that. We have also rented a room in Seoul at an apartment for you until it's time. You will stay there. I hear it is quite beautiful, and relaxing. A car will drive you there later tonight. Pack what you feel are necessities. Keep in touch Sungjoo."
"I will, thank you. Thank you." He bowed.

Hello, everyone!
Thanks for reading this..see you readers soon.
Comment. Vote. Do both. ❤️