'83 Line(Super Junior)*Adopted To This Life*

Anime1Dlover1396
🤍Heeteuk🤍

Leeteuk knew, he was positive he would be adopting any babies that he would want in the future

Leeteuk knew, he was positive he would be adopting any babies that he would want in the future. Considering there are numerous babies who should be adopted, he felt this was the best option for him. He had taken precautions to avoid not being able to adopt someday. Leeteuk was not known for being with random men, that he prided himself with.

Until, he found himself crying alone in the bathroom with several positive pregnancy tests "What will I do now?" He whispered.

At the hospital, it was confirmed Leeteuk was expecting. Not one, but two.

Again, Leeteuk cried.

Telling his members was something he tried to postpone. It was held off for 4 weeks until he hit the 12 week mark; all of a sudden he had popped overnight. Heechul called him out over breakfast. Leeteuk confessed his pregnancy. "But you always wanted to adopt." Ryeowook questions. Leeteuk noticed the look Heechul gave to the younger "This was unexpected." Leeteuk commented. "That's okay." Heechul reassured "Unexpected is part of life Teuk." Leeteuk smiled his gratitude at Heechul who winked "Now that we know you are expecting, no strenuous activities for you. Not until they are born, okay?" Heechul pats Leeteuk's bump.

Months passed, and Leeteuk grew as the months passed. 37 weeks Leeteuk was at the moment. His bump stuck out in front of him, making it impossible for Leeteuk to see where he walked, so now needed assistance from his members. While all his members have been helpful, Leeteuk noticed how intensive Heechul had become to his needs. When it came to late night cravings, Heechul catered to all that he needed or wanted. Leeteuk found comfort in the younger. He also found his other members immensely helpful during the duration of his pregnancy.

"Wait Teuk! What are you doing in here? You are meant to be sitting. The babies could be strained."
"They are fine." Leeteuk reassured as he rubs his bump "They are sleeping." Heechul also rubs his bump "I think they sleep more than you sleep nowadays." He winks. Leeteuk agrees "These boys i think are sleeping inside of my belly only so when they arrive they have used up all their sleep."
"If it makes you feel better, I will be helping you, when you need help." Heechul adds. "And it's appreciated. For now, will you help me reach the cookies Yesung put on the ground?" Heechul collects the cookies, and hands it to Leeteuk "Anything for my three boys." "Your three boys huh?" Leeteuk raises his eyebrows "All members are my boys. It's you, and your boys. So you all are my boys. Now also, do you want milk with cookies?" Heechul offers. "Yes,please! I have a mighty need for bad food for my babies and for myself." Leeteuk brightens. "Okay. Give me one minute to go get your milk.

Leeteuk sits on the couch as he uses his bump as a table, supporting his milk and glass of milk "That looks of convenience." Siwon commented. Leeteuk waved a cookie in the air "It is a perk to ignore the main problems of pregnancy. Does SuJu have plans today?" "We do, yes." Heechul walks in "You are not permitted to come. You are too pregnant."
"Truthfulll, I'm okay with that." Leeteuk commented before eating another cookie.
"We will be home later tonight. I have made arrangements for dinner to be delivered to you. Several different places as I could not decide what you wanted. Do not stay awake for us. I will see you later tonight. Try to rest Teuk."

"Ooh these are painful. Please wait. You need to wait until tomorrow, please boys." Leeteuk tried to reason. "Ooh hell. Ow." Leeteuk gasped. He tried rubbing his bump to soothe the two "Why do you hate me so? Damn..damn." Leeteuk rocked to collect momentum. As he stands he sits back down with pain "Ooh please stop this. I need 12 hours. Half a day boys. You will not wait are you?" Leeteuk reaches for his phone and tells Siri to call Heechul; as he waited Leeteuk put the phone on speakerphone.
"Come on Heechul. I need you right now!" Leeteuk grimaced as another contraction pushed against his back and lower belly "Typical I cannot reach anyone at this time."  He sits back against the couch "I am trying to keep calm. Babies we are calm, and not in a stressful situation. Let's breath." Leeteuk winced as another contraction appeared. When Leeteuk decided to call Heechul once again, he was relieved Heechul did answer "Missing SuJu already Teuk?" Heechul teases.
Leeteuk does not laugh "I am in labour with contractions."
"You what! Teuk, is this..are you joking right now?"
"No joke. What should I do? I need you Heechul." Leeteuk whispers. Leeteuk hears Heechul swear then start talking to Siwon "Leeteuk is in labour Hyung? Is he fooling us?"

"Teuk you still there?" "I am." "Okay. Siwon called for an ambulance. Go grab your hospital bag and unlock the front door. We will meet you at the hospital Teuk."
"Will you stay with me in the room?"
"While you give birth?" Leeteuk grunted in response "Of course I will. Do not stress too much. And know that everything will be fine, and I am here for all my boys."
"Thank you Heechul. You have made this all less scary."

Leeteuk unlocks the door for the ambulance but was greeted with Heechul "How are you?" "Get us to the hospital." Leeteuk urged "My water has broken, so that will still be there when we return home." Heechul giggled "That's okay. Let's go."

His first son arrived once Leeteuk started pushing "Its a boy!" A nurse held up the newborn. Heechul wipes away his tears "Focus on your next son Teuk." He encouraged. Leeteuk tightens his grip with Heechul's "Push push. Push go, keep pushing! You can do this!" Heechul encourages. Leeteuk pushes and pushed "You have another boy. Congratulations Leeteuk!"
The second newborn was held up for Leeteuk to see.

Heechul hummed quietly as he had a baby while Leeteuk held the other baby "I know you were unsure of their names. Did you decide?"
"First born will be named Sang-Ook. Park Sang-Ook. And the second baby will be named Young-Soo. Park Young-Soo." Leeteuk tells Heechul.
Heechul rocks Young-Soo "Hello Young-Soo."

Later on in the day, Heechul was sitting across from Leeteuk "Can we talk Teuk? It's important."
"Of course. We can always talk."
"Okay. So, uh, simply said, I love you. And I love your boys. I want us to be a family. An unorthodox family, but none the less a happy family."
"I have wanted that but afraid to ask you."
"Oh you silly boy. Teuk, I want us to be happy."
"I want that too. We will be happy. And when I adopt these boys, then our lives will be happier and content."
"You want to adopt my boys as yours?"
"I do. That is what people do when you love them so much. Is that weird?"
"It is not weird. I am thankful for you in all of my life. For past, and present.

Hello, readers!
Thank you for reading, make sure to come back! Comment. Vote. Both. :)