Yeonbin✨TXT✨ *part 2*

Disclaimer: if you have not read part one, please go read it. This chapter will make more sense. Thank you 😊

Yeonjun Soobin
⬇️ ⬆️

Yeonjun               Soobin⬇️                        ⬆️

"Last box." Yeonjun muttered. He opened the flaps to the box, only to find the reason of his betrayal.
Pulling out the positive pregnancy test, Yeonjun holds it in both of his hands "Sweet girl, I miss him."

Yeonjun removed all of his savings to help him move to downtown Seoul.

A kick brought Yeonjun out of his own thoughts "Sorry Dalia. I was just thinking." He rubbed his bump "30 weeks. Ten or so weeks until you are here with me. I have your nursery all ready for you. There is a special blanket that I put in your crib for you. It was from your daddy. We shared it while we lived together. While we were..together." Yeonjun sits down on the couch "I lost him, but it feels he is still with me, because of you Dalia."

Soobin now knew where Yeonjun was living.

He was watching from afar. His heart ached as he saw Yeonjun, especially as he saw his bump for the first time.

Soobin wanted to reach out; what would he say?

"Shoot, it is already two! We don't want to be late for you appointment." Yeonjun lifted himself off the couch. Sliding into his shoes Yeonjun put his phone in his pocket and locked the door behind him.

Soobin watches Yeonjun.
Maybe it is time to reach out, he is pregnant.

"Alright Yeonjun. Let's take a look at Dalia."
Yeonjun unbuttoned his jeans "I didn't think I could get any bigger.. until I wake up and realize up I am bigger." Yeonjun commented. The nurse laughed "I understand that feeling Yeonjun. I don't think you will grow but Dalia is stubborn."
Yeonjun taps his bump "She gets that from her daddy."
"Most girls get their stubbornness from their other daddies." She patted Yeonjun's bump "Are you ready to look at baby?"

Soobin sits on the steps of Yeonjuns house. He crossed his ankles "I hope he will want to see me."

"Soobin..Soobinnie." Yeonjun gasped "Are you real? Am I dreaming right now?"
"No, Yeonjun. I'm here.. I..you look good." Soobin stands up "If you do not want me here, tell me and I will leave."
"No, don't leave. No not again."
"Okay I am here. I'm sorry for leaving."
"Do not be sorry, it was me, I cheated Soobin. This entire time, I hoped you would come back. Or for us to talk."
"We do need to talk. I brought you some food. Are you hungry?
"Yes, we are. Come inside."

Soobin follows Yeonjun into his house "Nice place. Did you sell our wedding rings?"
Yeonjun shook his head "They are in my room. In my jewelry box. Do you want them back?"
Soobin denies "Why did you keep the rings?" He asks.
"It was the last thing that you gave me. Besides her of course. I needed them." Yeonjun explained. Soobin hummed "Where were you in a rush just now?"
"How long have you been watching us Binnie?"
"Two weeks, or about that long. It is weird I know that."
"No." Yeonjun denied "It is not. That makes me..why now though? Did you want to be alert of my pregnancy?"
"In this moment of our feelings, I am not sure Yeonjun. Really. I think we needed to talk."
"Here we are. Let's talk." Yeonjun implied.
"I'm sorry." Soobin started "This..-" Soobin ran one of his hands across Yeonjun's bump "I should have taken into consideration of the baby. I allowed myself to feel overwhelmed, and then with anger. The very next day I wanted to come home. My pride and anger prevented me from coming back."
"I understand. I disregarded our relationship and slept with someone else."
"I've been talking to Beomgyu."
Yeonjun pouted "He has never liked me. So I know he was the one who said to leave me."
"No, actually, you are wrong." Soobin says "He thinks that this was a misunderstanding. That somewhere in our relationship we both got too boring. I apologize for making you feel neglected. You got attention from elsewhere."
Yeonjun holds Soobins hands in his own "It is okay. I am also sorry for taking the process of making Dalia away from you."
"Dalia? That is her name Yeonjun?"
"It is. Choi Dalia. Do you like it?"
"Yes." Soobin agreed "I like it very much."
"Well good, that makes this experience easier knowing you approve of her name. But Soobin. Will you ever forgive me? Will be be together again? I want to marry you! I want your name on her birth certificate."
"Yeonjun. I will always love you. Yes, you are so forgiven. You were not the only one in the wrong during our disagreement. But marry you? Yeonjun. Are we even the same people? Are we still comparable? Are you seeing anyone right now?" Yeonjun shakes his head no "Are you?"
Soobin also shakes his head no.
"Then see! You wanted to reach out to me Soobin to us. Why would you reach out to me, to your daughter if you had no intentions of us being together again."
"I reached out Yeonjun because I wanted clarification on what happened between us. I wanted to see if I still could love you. If my heart felt joy when I saw you. Yeonjun, and it did. It did! You are so perfect right now. I.. this should be our moment of being happy and expecting our baby girl."
"Soobin, please it can be. Don't leave me again Soobinnie." Yeonjun leaves his spot off the couch. He holds Soobins hand "Please. This is me, begging for you to stay with me. With us."
"You are asking me to stay with you, and the baby, from someone else? Choi Yeonjun. You cannot be serious right now. That sounds ridiculous."
"Binnie." Yeonjun whispered. "I thought that you had finally forgiven me."
"I have forgiven you." Soobin replied "It is because of who the father is. You expect me to raise someone else's child? Yeonjun."
"Then why are you here!" Yeonjun yells. "I need some answers! Please. I just want you again."
Soobin directed them both back to the couch "I want to give myself back to you. How can I do that when I am unsure if I'm able to love Dalia as she deserves? I will love you, always Yeonjun. But the baby. I don't want to make you choose between the two of us. Dalia or me."
"Can we try though?" Yeonjun hoped.
"Until when? The baby is born? Yeonjun, what do you want from our relationship?" Soobin asks.
"I just want you." Yeonjun admitted.
"I want you too." Soobin answered. "Then why are we still in a discussion? We both know what we want in our lives. Why are you making this so complicated? We want the same things Soobin."
"It goes back to Dalia. Just like from the beginning."
"I see. So nothing has changed."

Soobin bends down to tie his shoelaces "Where are you going?"
"Home." Soobin responded.
"Why! I, please do not leave me again. I made some tofu. Please stay with me." Yeonjun whispered.
Soobin stands back straight "This.. interaction today, I'm so sorry. I was not sure what I wanted to have happen. We are at different points in our lives right now."
"I get to pick up my broken pieces again! You come here, unannounced. Soobin, this feels cruel what you are doing to me. I want us to be happy together. Why can you not just be happy with me?"
"Are you asking me this again Yeonjun? Seriously again?" Soobin snipped.

"You cheated on me! That baby is not my blood. It will not posses any of my traits, or quirks or be my blood baby. We do not carry the same DNA! You put yourself in this situation. You, Yeonjun! It is unfair of you to ask me to disregard my feelings and act happy while I will not be happy Yeonjun. How dare you to think a simple I am sorry will put everything back into it's broken place? It does not fix our problems or our relationship. Not this time."

"I'm sorry that I'm not fucking perfect Soobin! I did not know that mistakes were held against you."
"This one, yes, a full cheating pregnancy of a mistake, yes that one will be held against you! I wanted a baby."
"You can have one." Yeonjun tried.
"One that is of my genetics. With someone that I could trust."
Yeonjun covered his face "Fine, I fucked up. But Soobin, please, I still do need you. Please do not leave. Even if we are just friends right now. I am absolutely lonely."

Soobin looked at Yeonjun; he looked so small.

"You need a friend." Soobin agreed. "How about a bath? Do you still prefer Vanilla or what do you want?"
"Vanilla will be good, thank you." Yeonjun says.
"You are very welcome. I have DoorDash on my phone. How about we eat in tonight? I will have whatever you are." Soobin explained. "Let me go start your bath."
"Thank you." Yeonjun whispers.

"Dinner is ready. I also picked a dessert." Yeonjun says.
"It was cravings, of course."
"Exactly." Yeonjun grinned.
"What have you been craving? Did you get me one?"
"Well I got four. So I was thinking one for you?"
Soobin laughs "You are the pregnant one. Hopefully you did not get me a small dinner. I am hungry." 

Soobin greeted the dasher at the door, thanking him for the troubles of all the bags.
"Did you order one of everything?" Soobin questions. He holds up all the bags.
"I am putting full blame on the baby." Yeonjun replied.
Soobin smirks at him.
"What do you want first Yeonjun?"
"Korean beef."
Soobin passed the box over to the older with a pair of chopsticks "Eat well and a lot." He mentioned.
"We will. Thank you."

"Are you okay Yeonjun?"
Yeonjun squirmed "I need milk please. I have terrible heartburn."
"Here you go. I got you a cup."
Yeonjun drinks straight from the bottle. Soobin sits down next to him.
"Thank you."
"Of course. Are you okay?"
"I am, yeah. Heartburn is normal during this stage. Milk helps, expect she does not like it."
Soobin runs his hand across Yeonjun's bump "Treat your daddy good Dalia. He loves you baby."
Soobin looks at Yeonjun "I'm sorry. I forgot to ask." He removed his hand. "No! Oh no that is not the problem. I can see how you would be a wonderful dad. I know that you wanted to have a baby together."
Soobin nodded "I wasted away that opportunity Soobin. I'm sorry."
"How about you get ready for your bath? While the water is still warm."
"I want to sleep. I'm sorry." Yeonjun replied.
"Of course. Here, come snuggle with me."

Soobin patted his lap for Yeonjun to sleep across. He lays out the blanket to cover Yeonjun. "Will you still be here when I wake up Binnie?" Yeonjun wonders. "I will be right here until you wake up Yeonjun. Take a well rested nap."
"Thank you. For everything today."
Soobin hummed his response.

Soobin waited until Yeonjun was asleep. How he missed the comfort of Yeonjun sleeping next to him again. He craved his touch. Soobin started to wonder if he was treating Yeonjun unfairly. He still loved him. And Dalia. Could he help care and raise a baby that was not his? He knew he would love her like his..but, she is not biologically his. Why would that matter?

"Binnie? What is wrong? Are you leaving again?" Yeonjun worried. "No, I am not leaving you or Dalia." Soobin replied.
"I was thinking while you slept."
"What about?"
"If you would take me back? I could be a good husband to you, and a good father to Dalia."

Hi everyone! What do we think, part three.. or just leave it as is?

Vote. Comment. Do both.