Yunsang(Ateez)

min_3suga
Sorry this is so late~ happy reading!
🤍Yunsang🤍

Yunho only found out the difficulties of keeping a healthy relationship after he got into a relationship with Yeosang

Yunho only found out the difficulties of keeping a healthy relationship after he got into a relationship with Yeosang. Similarities, and complete differences. One was the mood booster as the other could drain the mood..it took honest conversations between them both for them to come to an agreement both needed to learn how to give and take; naturally, they continued to have disagreements. After a year and a half into their relationship, it was Yeosang who thought their relationship was considered 'serious', but was afraid of how Yunho would react.

Luckily for Yeosang, his boyfriend agreed with him!

With their relationship progressing, Yunho began to see the cracks starting to be revealed. The way their personal kitchen sinks are organized, money handling, and the excessive need for going for yoga. Both wanted, craved, desired for this relationship to succeed. Possibly if both of them worked all that harder, then their relationship would not crumble.

And so they did work harder on their relationship.

Slowly, Yunho watched as their relationship repaired itself back into sturdiness. Again they were honest with one another. Set up couples counseling. And were going to bed without being mad at one another.

Their relationship was beautiful; until it was not beautiful any longer.

Problems arose again.

"I went to satisfy you! Yunho, it is not working for us. You and I are not the type of people to go to therapy. We solve problems within ourselves! We do not need someone else prodding in our business."
Yunho scoffed "I should have known you were not being serious in our relationship! No, this relationship is all about you! Because fuck me,right. I am the one who is standing between your happiness, and the happiness I thought you had with me. Why would you care! All you want to see is ways to watch our relationship fail, and end. Please just admit it. Tell me that is not what you want to see between us! Tell me!"

"You think so little of me?" Yeosang whispered "You think I want to watch our relationship fail? You are crazy. I have never wanted anything more in my life to succeed than us Yunho. As for you standing in the way of my true happiness, Yunho, you are my happiness. Maybe it would be for the best, for us both, if we took a break."
"Like a break up?"
"..I don't know. Yes. No. Maybe..I.. we need time to collect ourselves. Then we can talk once our emotions are not so elevated Yunho. I will come home tonight."
"Okay."

Yeosang watches as Yunho exits the door, closing it softly behind him.

"It's midnight." Yunho says. "I know it is." Yeosang replied "I am coming back. And I want you. Right now." Yeosang pushes Yunho over the couch.

"Those words I spoke to you...if I could retract them..make sure they were never said, I would do that for you."
"I know that you would. But I too said unkind words. Our relationship is sacred. Something special. And kind. And sweet. And still new. We are two different people."
"And we a pregnant couple Yunho." Yeosang added.
"A pregnant couple? You mean.." Yunho drifted his eyes to Yeosang's stomach "Are you?"
"I am."
Yunho repositions himself on the couch to sit on his knees "You are my child, hi. How incredibly wondrous news to know of your existence. Yeosang, you will not be doing anything that will make this pregnancy troublesome."
"I already decided that."
"Then I am glad to understand that again, we can be a team."
"As am I."

Welcome back!🖤