Infinite*Wooyeol*•Guilt•

Wooyeol🤍🤍

hyungie_djy
Sorry for this being so late!

Age was not the factor of declining the idea of having babies, Woohyun decided

Age was not the factor of declining the idea of having babies, Woohyun decided. Himself and his husband lived comfortably. Hectic, yes, but also lavishly. So no, money was not another reasoning. The two loved each other. Woohyun extends his hand out to examine the ring of marriage on his hand "I need help to understand." He sighed.

Leaving the positive tester on the kitchen table, the elder busied himself with making tea. Tea making was a distraction, he knew Sungyeol would be coming home soon. It would be easier of him finding the tester over him telling the news.

With the kettle on the stovetop he bends at his waist, with his arms folded on the counter and stared at the kettle.

"Staring at the kettle won't let it boil faster."
Woohyun gasped "Oh. It is you."
"Expecting someone else?"
"Of course not." Woohyun leans into his husbands touch "I missed you today."
"I missed you too. Luckily, today was our last day of recording." Sungyeol grinned "That means you and I have a few months before we have to be seen again. How wonderful is that?"

I wonder how big I will be in a few days.

"Woohyun?"
"Yes? Sorry. That is..I am indeed happy." Woohyun nodded.
"I thought that you would be. How about we order out tonight?"
"Oh that would be the kettle." Woohyun heard. He turned around to pour himself the tea. "What were you thinking for dinner? I have been craving dumplings. Yum pork dumplings! What do you think?" Woohyun turned again "Sungyeol?" He asks.
"What does this mean?" Sungyeol questioned "What does two pink lines mean?" "Oh. That." Woohyun licked his lips. "Yeah. That. You are reflecting. Tell me what this means." Sungyeol takes a step closer to his husband "Are you pregnant? You are. Hell." Sungyeol covers his face. "This is not bad news!" Woohyun began "This is exciting news for us." "Is it? How?" Sungyeol continued. "We get another human to give love to." "Or another human to take time away from us being together." Sungyeol countered. "A baby brings families closer." "Divorcie rates actually increase when you involve a baby Woohyun."
"Everyone does love babies." "Expect for me."
Woohyun grunted "You are being unfair! This beautiful miracle is growing inside of me..and I..I am happy. Why cannot you be?"
"A baby was not part of our five year plan."
"Okay so? Did you expect us to stay on tract with our five year plan? That was our guideline Sungyeol! A guideline. This is our reality." Woohyun positions his hands over his belly "I really do want this. This will make me happy. Will it make you happy?" "No Woohyun. It won't. We discussed our plans for children." "I was not going to wait around for our five year plan." Woohyun snapped. "Then that is your being selfish. You know..or knew my feelings on having children. It is pointless now to remind you." "You are being very mean to me Sungyeol." "Do not make me out to be the villain. You always told me you understood my stance on having babies. And you would respect my choices."
"So you feel betrayed?"
"I am..I am dumbfounded." Sungyeol confesses.
"Please try to not be mad at me. I need you." Woohyun comes to his side "We both need you."
"No. Stop it." Sungyeol shakes his head. "Sungyeol. This is happening. You need to step up and be the person that I need right now. We married for better or worst." "And this is the worst right now. I need time to think."
"Don't you dare leave this apartment." Woohyun sniffled "We are not through with our conversation. You can't run from me." Sungyeol looks back "Oh yeah? Then watch me run."
"No. No, no Sungyeol. Come back! Come back right now! I demand..please. We can figure everything out. Please stay here. With me. With us."
Sungyeol shakes his head "I am not leaving you now. I need some time to think." "When will you be home then?" "Next time you see me is when I will have returned home."

Sungyeol could not justify his feelings of leaving his husband. He said he would be home, but why is he feeling guilty? As if he should go back right now. His uncertainty plagued inside of him. He was feeling sick.

"Woohyun! I am so sorry! I was not acting appropriately." Sungyeol cried. He ran into the house "I love you. So much!"

Woohyun was drinking the tea from earlier, unbeknownst to Sungyeol, he was also feeling guilty. This pregnancy was a surprise. Perhaps it was unfair for him to surprise Sungyeol. They, together, did plan their five year plan.
"Woohyun!"
He turns to face the voice "Sungyeol? You are home soon. I. What are you doing here? I thought you needed time." "No. No, no. Something was telling me to come home. How are you? How is baby?"
"We are both okay. Why the sudden interest?"
Sungyeol sank to the floor "Guilt. Guilt that my husband is giving me something that will change our lives forever. And I am not there with him."
Woohyun sits on the floor "Are you telling me the truth? This is how you really feel?" Sungyeol opens his legs, pulling Woohyun in between his legs. He leans forward, placing his hands on Woohyun's rounding bump "This is all true. Life is about having new experiences. They don't always have to be part of a plan. People learn to accept they cannot control their future. What they can do is adapt to how their future is setting up."
"You mean all of what you just said?" Woohyun asked. Sungyeol nodded "Every word.My heart is full Woohyun. This..is our future. And you are my future too." "You are too my future Sungyeol. This is really happening. We are going to nurture this baby. We are parents."

Hi!
Comment. Vote. Request.
Thank you for reading.
SheIsTheWriter🤍🤍