SoonHoon💕Seventeen💕

Hoshi Jihoon
👆🏻 👇🏻

"Should we get a double stroller?" "What for?" Hoshi questioned

"What for?" Hoshi questioned.
"What if these babies are twins."
"There is only one." Hoshi responded "My doctor confirmed to us earlier that there is only one baby inside of me."
"What if we have another baby-"
"We will talk about having another baby once this baby goes to school."
Hoshi huffed "I understand. What about this stroller?"
"Kwon Soonyoung." Warned Jihoon.
"What! It is a single stroller, I promise. Please just look at my phone."
Jihoon accepted the phone from Hoshi. He scrolled down while he read the reviews "Can we get it in a different color?" He requested.
"I like the color beige."
"I do too." Agreed Jihoon "Put it in your cart, when will it be delivered?"

"Hoshi! Hoshi, Kwon Soonyoung!"
"Are you okay Jihoon? Do I need to call your mom? I am ready."
Jihoon waved away Hoshi "No, we are okay. Someone is at the door."
"Then why are you not answering the door?"
"Excuse me? I got comfortable on the couch. And I was also asleep."
"Okay, okay." Hoshi agreed "What is at the door?"
"I am not sure, the package is still at the door."
"Did you Uber some food? I swear if you did."
"No, I did not. Although, can we order food tonight?"

Hoshi stands up. As he was walking towards the door he stopped to look at Jihoon "Get me whatever you are getting."

On their porch was a box, nothing to show except for their names and address "What is this?" He wondered.

"What was outside?"
Hoshi pulled the box to the center of the room "I am not sure. Let me get a knife."

Jihoon sits next to Hoshi as he slices open the tape. Unfolding the flaps, Jihoon gasps "It is finally here! Ooh look at it. Look, look!"
Using Hoshi to help Jihoon to his knees he pointed at the box "What is inside the box that has you excited?"
"It is the stroller! Look, and it's beige!"
Jihoon tugged on the stroller "I forgot we ordered that." Hoshi confesses.
"I do too." Jihoon nodded "Except for now. Wow. Are there instructions?"
"Why would there be instructions for a stroller?"
Jihoon glared at Hoshi "I was only asking. Besides. How hard can it actually be to understand a stroller?"
"Together we can figure out a stroller." Hoshi reassured.

Hoshi and Jihoon stare at the stroller on the floor.
"We will soon understand how to open up the stroller." Hoshi says "We still have time until you have this baby. Until then, we can continue to work on opening the stroller."
"Oh wait, what is this lever?" Jihoon questioned.
As he pulled on the lever, a red button popped up. Hoshi pushed the button.
"Aha! See, what did I tell you? I knew we could figure out this stroller." Beamed Hoshi.
Jihoon stretched out the stroller.
"Those on the tires are the brakes."
"How did you know that Hoshi?"
"I read it on the website. Only thing that I remember from the website." He confessed.
Jihoon hummed.