Jung Wooyoung💕Ateez💕

*photo credit to TikyTok*

"When did you get so fast?" Wooyoung inquired "Keep chasing me daddy!" Byeol demanded

"When did you get so fast?" Wooyoung inquired "Keep chasing me daddy!" Byeol demanded. She clenched her fists and pouted.
"Byeol, remember? Daddy is pregnant. The baby makes me tire easily. How about we sit down? I packed you a lunch." Wooyoung offers.
"Im not hungry." She shook her head "Baby, I packed all of your favorite snacks." Wooyoung tried "Even a juice just for you!"
"Not hungry." Byeol responded. Wooyoung watched as Byeol ran away from him. He sits on his knees. The baby he is carrying decided that was too uncomfortable, forcing Wooyoung to sit on his bottom on top of the black blanket. He watches as his daughter picks the daffodils.

"What does pregnant mean?" Byeol asks.
Wooyoung looks to his members for guidance.
"It means that your daddy is having another baby. In a few months you will have a a brother is sister."
Byeol stared at Wooyoung "Is baby sleeping where I slept too?"
Wooyoung laughed "Yeah she is."
She cocks her head and squints her eyebrows together "Does this mean we get to eat ice cream? Uncle Yeosang ate a lot of ice cream when he was having his baby."

Yeosang hugs Byeol "I think you will eat a lot of ice cream. The baby also needs to be fed."
Yunho sets his hand against his own bump "And sometimes it is ice cream. Other times, it is spicy noodles. It is what the baby wants."
"See baby." Wooyoung interrupted "This baby will not change our relationship. Okay? I am promising you. Even a pinky promise!"

Wooyoung shook his head; that memory felt so long ago, yet, he was 33 weeks along. At that point, he was not even 18 weeks along.

Feeling a kick from his belly, Wooyoung laid his hand against his bump. From this pregnancy, the baby was far less active compared to Byeol, but this baby will weigh more than Byeol. Wooyoung wanted his dill pickles.

"Byeol, the baby is kicking! Do you want to feel?" Wooyoung offered.
He watches as the little girl shakes her head no, she was still collecting dandelions.
"No thanks daddy. The baby is boring." Byeol rejected.
"Jung Byeol." Wooyoung coaxed "It is time for food. Please come join us both."
"I am busy daddy!" Byeol reminded. She held up her dandelions to show Wooyoung "Byeol, you need to rest baby."
"Okay daddy." Byeol responded. She sets down her collection.

She slows down as she approaches Wooyoung "Did you pack me a sandwich?" Byeol questioned. Wooyoung holds up the bag "Yes, I did. I cut in into triangles, just like you ask me."
Byeol receives the sandwich "Thank you." She replied.
Unwrapping the sandwich Byeol takes a bite "is it good?"
Byeol shrugged. Then took another bite.
"Okay, all done daddy. Can I go play?"
"I think it is time for a nap."
"I'm not tired though." Byeol explained.
"No, no baby, the nap would be for me. And the baby." Wooyoung explained.
"No!" Byeol argued "I want to play some more! Can another uncle play with me? I want someone else to play with me. You are no fun anymore."
"Byeol, baby." Wooyoung exhaled "I know that I do not chase you around anymore, and I understand that hurts your feelings. I want you and I to have quality time too, until this baby is born. You will always be my firstborn. The baby that made me a daddy for the first time. Please try to understand that I have restrictions on what I can handle. Do you understand Byeol?"
"I understand that I was not good enough for you. That is why you needed another baby. A new baby, my..better."
"No, no." Wooyoung denied "You cannot be replaced. It's..complicated."