2Seok||Bangtan

Jin    Hoseok 👇🏻     👆🏻

Jin Hoseok
👇🏻 👆🏻

"Hyung."

Seokjin walked past everyone, not bothering to remove his shoes.

Seokjin stands in front of the nursery door. Hoseok just painted it. Curling his fingers around the doorknob Seokjin twisted the doorknob. Once the door clicked open, he pushes the door fully open.

This was supposed to be his happy place.

"Kim Seokjin!" 
"Oh, that is us." He raised his hand.
Hoseok stood up first but waited for Jin "Okay, welcome in again. Follow me to the back."

Jin removed his shoes before he stepped on the scale "Gained three more pounds. Good job." The nurse documented the weight gain.
Hoseok noticed the smile Seokjin was supporting "It must be that chocolate you have been eating Jinnie."
"Most likely." Agreed Seokjin. He steps back into his shoes, thankful that Hoseok reminded him to wear his slip ons.

"This is your room." The nurse opened the door "Seokjin please make yourself comfortable on the table. Doctor Chae will be here as soon as he can."
"Thank you nurse."

Seokjin laid down on the table: Hoseok sat in the chair next to him "Wow! Your belly is starting to change Jinnie."
"I can feel it." Seokjin replied "These jeans will be unwearable by next week." He tries to pull the fabric away from him, to no luck "We can get you new pants after this. And possibly some food."
Seokjin picks up Hoseoks hand. Giving it a quick kiss "Thank you."

"Hello Seokjin!"
"Doctor Chae." Seokjin greeted "How are you doing today? Any problems since your last visit?"
"Besides my sickness, really none." Seokjin explained.
"So you are experiencing morning sickness? Okay. Does it happen often?"
Seokjin shakes his head "Not often, no, mostly after I try to eat any food."
"I will prescribe you medicine for your sickness. Now. This is the exciting part. Unbutton your jeans please."

Seokjin unbuttoned his jeans. Hoseok covers the lower half of Seokjin with a blanket. Hoseoks fingers interlock with the elder.

Both men stared at the monitor, expecting to see their little one.

"This is where we should see the baby, right Doctor?" Hoseok wondered. Seokjin laughed"All in good time."

Doctor Chae lowered his equipment; he was trying not to show his emotions.

"Seokjin." He began.
"Yes? What is the waiting for? I want to see the baby. Where is my baby?"
"I could not locate the heartbeat of your baby. I am so sorry to deliver this awful news."
"Try again!" Seokjin demanded "You are not trying hard enough! Are you incompetent!"
"Jin." Hoseok warned "He is doing his job."
"So this means that I won't be a parent? What did I do wrong? Help me to understand doctor!"
"You did not do anything Seokjin. You were doing as k advised."
"Then tell me why my baby died! I should have never listened to any of your instructions! You are.." Seokjin covered his face "I want to leave Hoseok."
"Let me get you a wheelchair so it's easier Seokjin."

Hoseok returned to the car "Tell me this is all a dream." Seokjin whispered. "Tell me that it is time to wake up."
"Only if I could take this all away from you." Hoseok replied. He felt his pocket vibrate "It is the boys."
Seokjin did not respond.

Hoseok accepted "Where is the daddy!" He saw all of Bangtan sitting there waiting for their update.

He hated to break their happy faces.

"What is with that face?" Yoongi pushed.

Hoseok looks to his right where Seokjin laid his head against the window and a hand across his stomach.

Hoseok gulped "Seokjin lost the baby." He replied.

He ended the FaceTime.

Hoseok tries to hold one of Seokjins hand, who pulled back his hand. Each time that he tried to hold it.

Without another word Hoseok turned on the car. They drove home in silence.

Seokjin stands in front of the nursery door:
Entering he stops at the wall that had two photos. One was the first photo of their baby, and the second was the members circling around Seokjin with their hands on his still flat stomach. Everyone was smiling.
Pulling the photo off the wall Seokjin examined it closely.
Then tore it down the middle. He pulled off the next photo.
"So this is your way of coping Jin? Act as if the baby never did exist?" Hoseok whispered.
"This is my mourning." Seokjin hissed. "I caused this..everything."
Hoseok approaches Seokjin "You are wrong. Miscarriages happen."
"But why is it happening to us! To me. Hoseok, I feel like my heart has stopped. My world has fallen apart." Seokjin tears the last photo in half, letting the two pieces fall in the air until they hit the floor.
"How productive that was." Hoseok mentioned. He bent down to pick up the pieces.
Seokjin smacked his hand, causing the process to start over "Those cannot be kept here..throw them away!"
"No."
"You are being insensitive! Why do you want to keep the memory of a dead baby Hoseok?"
"So I can mourn too. This is not effecting only you. I am fighting my own walls to comfort you."
"I did not ask you to do that Hoseok."
"I know that you did not ask me to do this. But I want to comfort you. I want to make sure that you are okay until I check on myself."
"You can walk away." Seokjin whispers.
"I will never walk away from you Seokjin." Hoseok responded "But I am wrecked."
"You are not. You need help to be working again."
Seokjin sits down on the floor. Hoseok sits down next to him "Can you fix this?" He points at the pieces in Hoseoks hands "I think I can. But listen, I understand if this is too fast for you."
"It is. However. This is how you expressed that this will help you. And I want to be apart of your healing process."
"Instead of focusing on one another's healing process, what if we focus on us being as one during this healing. There will be times that you feel worse than I will, and I will not understand as much as you are feeling due to the event did not happen exactly to me. I am a bystander.. if you have those days, we can work together, as a team, to sort those feelings."
"I would really like that Hoseok." Seokjin sniffled "Thank you."
Hoseok kisses the top of Seokjins forehead "Absolutely. Now. How about we run a bath together, and be as one."
Seokjin looks around the nursery then at Hoseok "I want to stay in here. Only for a little while longer." He whispers.
Hoseok scoots closer to Seokjin. Pulling him into his chest he begins to rock, humming a song that Seokjin cannot be bothered to remember "Things will get better for us."
"It will get better. With patience. Take my hand and we will be okay." 

Seokjin reaches out for Hoseok's hand "We need to call the doctor."
"I can do that for you." Hoseok offered.
Seokjin shakes his head "This is my part to heal. Give me my phone." 

"Doctor Chae's office."
"Doctor Chae, hi, this is Kim Seokjin."

Hello everyone. :)
Thanks for stopping in for this update..not sure why the past two chapters have been depressing, sorry. For the next one I will try to make it light hearted and happier. Anyways! Vote. Comment. Or both. Make a request while you are here!

~SheIsTheWriter🩷💕