JohnTen🌸NCT🌸

Johnny    Ten
👆🏻             👇🏻

Johnny    Ten 👆🏻             👇🏻

"Here are your tenders. I got you extra sauce baby." Johnny gives Ten the bag of his tenders.
"Thank you." Ten replied. He sets the bag on his lap. Johnny drives out of the parking lot.
"You can eat your tenders. The boys will want some too." Johnny laughed. "I probably should." Ten agreed. The bag remained on Tens lap.

"Is there something wrong with the tenders? Did you get the wrong food? We can go back Ten." Johnny explained.

Ten, who was 24 weeks, began to sob. He covered his face with his sweater paws.
"Okay, why are you crying? This is serious." Johnny pulled into another parking lot. Killing the car engine he turned to Ten "Talk to me Ten. Only then will I be able to help you. Is it more than just the tenders?"
Ten shook his head "It is about the tenders! Just not how you think, I feel so silly." He sniffled.
"Take my hand Ten. Deep breaths. Again, good job." Ten mimicked  Johnnys actions "Are you ready to talk now?"
"Johnny." Ten began "You drove me to the restaurant..and you paid for these tenders."
"Is it money you are worried about? Ten, it is just money." Johnny reassured. "No. It is not that! Johnny. I-I don't want these tenders anymore." Ten uses his sweater paws to cover his face once more.

Johnny observes the scene in front of him:

"Ten. Hey, it is just tenders." He began "Do you not want them?"
Ten shook his head no "I'm sorry." He whispered.
"Hey hey, no stop that. Look at me." Johnny instructed. Using his thumb and pointer finger Johnny directed Tens chin to look at him "I understand you have a lot of feelings right now. I'm sorry for laughing. Please understand though that your needs for something else other than tenders is something to get worked up about. Think about our son in there. He needs a happy dad, a happy dad that will also be keeping him happy. If you do not want the tenders then it is okay. I will eat them. Okay? I might share with the members."
Ten sniffled "I know it is silly to be so emotional about tenders. You drove us to get this food and now we do not want the food."
Johnny tightened his grip on Tens hand "Tenders do not deserve your tears babe."

"Are you mad at me Johnny?" Ten mumbled.
He ran his thumb over the wedding band on Johnny's finger.

"I am the furthest away from being mad. Thank you for speaking up to say you no longer wanted these. You are carrying our baby in there. We know he calls the shots. Instead of these, is there something else the two of you want?"

Ten rubbed his bump "Ice cream." He proclaimed "We want ice cream."
"Then we will get you ice cream." Johnny promises. He unbuckles his seatbelt. Cupping Tens face within his hands Johnny kisses him "I should have known that you wanted ice cream originally. How silly of me not to know that."
Ten places his hands over Johnnys, that are still cupping his face "Next time I say I have a craving for something, ignore whatever I say it is and get me ice cream. This baby will thrive off ice cream."
Johnny kisses Ten once more.

Johnny buckled himself once more.
"What ice cream are you wanting? Where do you want to go? Or where does he want to go?"
"Baskin Robbins. They have new flavors that we want to try." Ten replaced his hand to lay against his bump "Do you think those tenders would be good with ice cream?" He wondered.
"Only you can tell me how it taste." Johnny replied. "I will." Ten nodded his head.

Because of course, after not wanting those tenders, Ten did want them.

Hi everyone! Sorry that this was so short, I saw a TikTok earlier and it inspired this chapter. Thank you for reading! Vote. Comment. Do both, if you would like.
Leave requests *please leave me requests*
Until the next chapter.

Bye!

-SheIsTheWriter💕🌸