JinGyeom*Got7*•Believe That•

Bangtan_0713
Thank you for requesting, lovee! Hope you enjoyed this:)

Bangtan_0713 Thank you for requesting, lovee! Hope you enjoyed this:)

"We just found our ourselves. Should we be telling everyone babe?" Jinyoung reasoned. "Let me be happy, please Jinyoung. I will never tell them anything else of this great significance."
Jinyoung smiles "Lets go tell them." Yugyeom claps his hands. Jinyoung pulls him back by his wrists "Let me say hello first. You are barely showing, looks like you ate a big lunch." Yugyeom pats just bump "It is our lunch baby!" Jinyoung kisses his clothed bump "Hello, in there, you are my baby. I only ask that you understand we will try our very best to be the parents that you deserve. And so will your uncles, you will be meeting them in a moment. Literally."

"What did you two break this time?" Jaebum questioned, looking at them.
"Nothing Hyung." Both answered.
"Well you two did something. Is it easily replaceable?"
"No, not this time. Hyungs, we are having a baby! Surprise!" The Maknae tightens his shirt.
"That is a baby bump. Our Maknae is having a baby!" Jaebum stands.
Jackson blinks "What..but you are the baby."
Youngjae claps his hands "A baby to snuggle! I am so happy!" Youngjae approaches the Maknae, waiting for approval to touch him.
Jaebum pulls the two into a hug, glaring as anyone else tries to hug them "This is indeed exciting news! You better expect my leadership will become more strict with you Yugyeom."
"I would expecting nothing less Hyung."

Happiness soon turned into sorrow;
"How is he? How is the baby?" Jinyoung pressed. The doctor rubs his eyes silently "Jinyoung, your husband is fine, he will recover. But, the baby did not survive. I'm sorry."
"How is that possible? You reassured us the baby was healthy at our last checkup!"
"Miscarriages do not disappear even after reaching the twelfth week Jinyoung. Now you need to go in with him, he's wrecked."

"Hi, babe. How are you doing?"
"I don't want to talk at the moment. Will you please hold me Hyung?"
Jinyoung positions himself as the big spoon behind the younger "I'm sorry." He whispered, then kissed his cheek.

The first rehearsal after the incident, JB made a statement to call it the incident, was rough. For all members. Jinyoung watched as his husband powered through their rehearsal, all while their company watched. Yugyeom resisted to gouge out his eyes; but that would not be fair, their company did not know of his baby. Maybe if he was not worked as hard, their baby would still be growing..if maybe he was not an idol. He could not focus on what has happened in the past, no, not anymore.

Yugyeom tried. He tried to make himself just feel happy once again. He wanted to feel a part of Got7, not the 'sappy one' as he was now being described.
"Do you want to come out drinking with us Yugyeomie?" Jaebum asks. "Why do you ask me Hyung? You know I will always decline."
"But maybe getting out will help."
"What part of no, I am not going out Hyung, is difficult for everyone to understand? Nobody seems to understand how I am feeling."
"Also because you have not talked to us! You are choosing to stay cooped in your room, you are choosing to not express your feelings. There is only so long you can put blame on others. However, when you are ready, we will all be here. I think there is leftovers in the kitchen. Go eat." Jaebum closes the door behind him.
Yugyeom throws his pillow at the door, thinking the door to be their leader.

"They say your body could be producing phantom pregnancy symptoms."
"Your body is showing signs of being pregnant. Yugyeom, I think again, we're expecting." Jinyoung grinned. Yugyeom runs a hand through his hair "This is very scary to me Jinyoung. I want nothing more than to love this baby."
"I know that you do, and I know you already do." Jinyoung replied. "But I also know that you are dwelling on what happened last time."
"It is hard not to. I want this baby, so badly. You want this baby, the members want this baby too. Everything will be fine, right Jinyoung?"
"Yes! Yes, of course it will be alright. This child of ours will flourish. We will have a healthy son or daughter. I believe in you." Jinyoung praises.

The first member to feel a kick was the leader.
Yugyeom and Jaebum were sat together on the couch, when Yugyeom grunted "Do I need to call Jinyoung?" JB asks, reaching for his phone.
"No, no." He declines "It was the baby! Hyung, I felt the baby kick. Feel, feel." Maknae places Jaebums hand against his bump "Oh! Did you feel that?" Jaebum giggled "That is absurd. I can feel the tiny human inside of your belly." "This one will end in happiness, won't it Hyung?" Yugyeom whispered. "Of course it will." Jaebum nods "Try not to think that way. Focus on doing what's best for your baby. We believe this is the happiest time for you, why should you not believe that?"
"I am afraid to admit everything will be fine." He confesses "But I need to tell myself that everything will be okay, I need to look positive for my child." Jaebum pulled his Maknae into a hug.

At thirty weeks, Yugyeom learned the gender of his baby; something he was adamant he did not want to know.
"Blue does not automatically mean boy." Youngjae reasoned. "We could go with red for him?"
Yugyeom stopped in the doorframe "What is all this?" He asks. The members tried to cover their plans for the nursery "It is a surprise."
"A surprise nursery for my son." Yugyeom said. "So I am having a boy? My son." He giggles as he feels his son kick "Hello, son."

"Are you sure you will be okay?"
"I am here." Jinyoung reminded "He has another three weeks. We will be fine for twelve hours. Now go." "We will be home by ten tonight, you do not need to wait up for us."
"I can barley make it to six anymore Hyung, I will see you all tomorrow morning."

Yugyeom rubbed at his bump "Yes, I know you are wanting to meet us. I have been having contractions from earlier in the morning. Oh no."
"They are worried about you Yugyeomie." Jinyoung returned. "They had to physically restrain Mark from coming back to check in on you."
"That's..Nice..so. Uh."
"What, What is wrong?" Jinyoung wondered.
"I have been having contractions all morning Jinyoung."
Jinyoung closes his eyes "This is not a prank, is it Yugyeom?"
"No! Do not think so lowly of me." He defended. "Okay, Sorry. Well, let's go have a baby."
"How are you being so calm?"
"It is for you. If I begin to panic then you will feel the negative energy. And we do not want that for him."
"Do you know how to deliver a baby?"
"No. But the internet should know. Do you trust me?"
"I do."
"Perfect. Then let's see how I should be prepping ourselves?"

"It says I should be able to feel babies head. If I can feel it, then it's time for you to start to push." Jinyoung read, as he inspected Yugyeom.
"Can you feel the head?"
"Yep, babies head is there. Good then. So, now, I need you to start pushing. I believe in you."
"Okay, I can do this! Let's go." Yugyeom tucks his chin to his chest, and pushes.

And pushes.

And pushes.

And he pushes again.

"We are hom-What is this!"
Jinyoung looked up to the members "We are delivering our son. Glad you are here. I need two people to hold Yugyeom's legs. Then someone else to sit behind him, and one last person to read the next steps from my phone. Come on, this was not suggestions!" Jinyoung urged.

Mark holds Yugyeom's hand "You are doing well, soon this will be over. You're so brave." He praises. Yugyeom laughed "If I am so brave, why do I feel so scared and weak?"
"Maybe because you are pushing out a human? You are permitted to feel scared and weak Maknae."
"Can we focus here? Yugyeom, the shoulders are now out." Jinyoung says.
"It now says to pant lightly. You will need to guide the baby out." Yugyeom panted.

"Ooh, oh my gosh. You did it Yugyeom! Look at our son." Jinyoung held up the screaming baby "Our son, Kim Hyuk."

Vote..comment..make requests..or do all three.
*I do other groups outside of BTS*

See you beauties soon💜💜.

SheIsTheWriter🌸