SeKai*EXO*•Super Speed•

zxxBandsTrinityzxx
Enjoy love!😘

Sehun will blame the crying on his current predicament; him being 38 weeks pregnant with his son

Sehun will blame the crying on his current predicament; him being 38 weeks pregnant with his son. Next, he will blame Kai for making him cry, and just because he can, Taemin too. Hell, all of Super M too. He knows unfairly he is treating the members, except he cannot control his crying.

"Okay nephew." Taemin began "I know you are preparing to enter the world, but I have a request. Please stay inside of your papas tummy until we come back from the States." Taemin holds the sides of Sehun's bump with his hands "Promise you can do that? It would be really helpful for all of us involved." Kai laughs "Shouldn't I be the one saying this to my son? You are his uncle Taemin."
Taemin winks "You get to use the authoritative dad voice. While I get to use the playful uncle voice. There is a difference." Sehun cleared his throat "How badly would you both freak out if I said my water had broken now?"
"Did it!"
"I am not flying to America."
Sehun smirks "Get on the plane. The sooner you leave, the sooner you will be back home on Korea with us both." He wipes his eyes "Mostly I want you both to go so you can stop looking at me as I cry, but no, we will be fine."
Kai takes Sehuns hands into his, bringing them up to kiss them "I know you will be. I have asked Kyungsoo Hyung to check in on you later tonight. He will be bringing you an order from your favorite restaurant. I already placed the order." Kai comments. Sehun sniffles, then nods "Th-thanks. That will be great." Kai smiled and laughs softly while bringing him into his chest "You are being so soft right now Oh Sehun."
"Blame your son Kai." Sehun replied. Kai squats to be level with Sehuns bump "You have made scary Sehun into sensitive Sehun." He teases. "Well done. Ouch! What was that for Sehun?"
"That is a reminder that your members are all waiting on you." "They Can do America alone, can't they? I think that they can."
"Taemin." Sehun looks to the elder "You might have to carry Kai into the airplane. And strap him into his seat."
Taemin nods "You heard the pregnant man. Let's go."

Sehun watched as Taemin held on to Kai's hand as they walked to the luggage claim "Just you and I. How does a burrito sound?"
Sehun wipes his eyes one last time "I trust your uncles. Especially Taemin. Ouch, that jab hurt. Okay and now we need to go pee. Wait on, I am waddling we fast as i Can to the bathroom. Don't you dare have me pee my pants."

Sehun found himself feeling more peaceful without his husband, although the texts every half and hour did make him feel better. He found himself to do better, able to function without Kai acting like a worrying parent whose kid is learning to walk. He also would be lying if he said that he did not cry that night Kai had let. He was even more emotional when Kai called him the next day.

Sehun was on his phone reading tweets from fans who are excited for their debut on Ellen. He was proud of Super M, they have worked hard with their respected groups..and now even harder with Super M.