Changbin(Stray Kids)

cutemarkhyuck
Happy reading love- sorry it is out so late. 🥺

His first contraction was at 5:32 exactly

His first contraction was at 5:32 exactly. He was getting ready for a full day of rehearsal. It was not a phantom as he could see his bump contract then release. "Not yet please Seok. You are just as ready as I am to come, I understand." He begins. "Dad would love you all that much more if you were to wait until after hours. Make it easier on my friends. And me. Still I love you." Another contraction, his second started at 5:42, as he was in the kitchen eating toast.
"You look uncomfortable Changbinnie." Hyunjin commented. "I'm fine. Another day of a full rehearsal. It is almost impossible to dance and do my position."
"Do I need to sorry JYP? They are ready for the birth." He offered. "That will not be necessary, thank you Hyunjin." Chsngbin stands "Lets get going, or we will be late."

"Ten minute break Changbin?"
The rapper looks to his other members "No." he decided "I can continue. We can continue Hyung."
"Changbinnie, we urge you to take the break." Someone cautions. "We know your boy has not been making it easier on you." Jisung leans over "This is you knowing what's best for Seok. Please take a 10 minute break."
"Fine. Okay, ten minutes. Not one minute later. I.M. set a 10 minute timer." Maknae started the timer and held it out to Changbin who nodded "Good job, thank you I.N."

Changbin lowers himself into a chair, a sigh surprising himself "Okay Seok. Ten minutes..in ten minutes I could have had that part of the choreography that I struggled with." Changbin grunted "You are a kicker. Ooh..no.." his grunt turned into a groan.

"Ten minutes have been surpassed."
"Please help me."
Jisung assisted Changbin "Up you go. Come along now."

Changbin followed Jisung , until he stopped "Are you okay?" He questioned. Chsngbin nods "He did not like the sudden jostle, that is all." Jisung pats the side of Changbins bump "How do you feel when your dad is dancing then Seok? He is jostling you around then." "He likes the dancing..it's almost as if it's a way of rocking him. So that I am thankful for."
"Come on! We have two more hours for us to lunch break." BangChan clapped his hands "Still okay Changbinnie?"
"It is same as before Hyung."

At 1:01, Changbin felt his next contraction. He paused in the midst of the routine. His hands wrapped around his bump "I am in labour."
"Are you okay Changbinnie?"
Changbin collapses to the floor "Call for an ambulance. Please." He cried.
"Call for an ambulance!" Someone repeated.

"These contractions have been since earlier this morning, am I correct Changbinnie?" Minho questions. Changbin nodded "I asked Seok to wait until after rehearsals."
"Seems he had other plans."

"Ambulance is on route. They told me to keep you calm and to continue breathing." Felix announced. "So..keep calm Changbin..and do what you are doing by breathing."
"I am. Have been doing that since birth." Chsngbin teases.

"Make way! Ambulance had arrived. Clear a path! Quickly now!"

The members stood back as the paramedics sat with Changbin "How many weeks are you?"
"39. Is Seok going to be okay?" Chsngbin worried.
"Seok will be born without worries. We need to get you to the hospital. Are any of you the father?"
"I am not the father but I aman friend. Do you want me to go with you Binnie?" Hyunjin asked.
"I would like that very much. Thank you."
Hyunjin grips Changbin with his hands "I'm here."
"And we will follow in a car behind you. Go. Take him away. Please take good care of him."
"We still need our rapper of Stray Kids. Go. Please hurry."

Changbin clenched Hyunjins hand "This hurts." He seethed. "I would not recommend you getting pregnant Hyunjin. Avoid it with all of your power. Ooh."
"It's okay. You are experiencing what is normal." Hyunjin soothed. "Stop being nice to me Hyunjin! I do not want your niceness. I want to know why we have not moved in four minutes!" Changbin shouted.
"Sorry for the delay. It seems Seoul is experiencing a traffic jam."
"This traffic jam will not halt the result of me entering the hospital, will it?"
"We hope not." They replied. "But if it does, then we are trained to assist in births. Your baby is in good hands."

"You are a stranger." Changbin commented.
"But I am not a stranger." Hyunjin offered.
"Ooh. Wait. Okay, this is..new."
"Let me check you." The paramedic insisted. "Oh holy..wow! Okay, so I need you on all fours."
"Time already?"
"It is past time. Oop, there goes your waters Changbin."
"Come on Hyung, on all fours."

"Oh look at him. He's beautiful. So beautiful. Good job!" Hyunjin cooed.
"Does he look like me?"
"Yes! He is so beautiful. I am so proud of you."

"Hello Changbinnie. I hear there is a baby we are in need of meeting."
Changbin positions his son for the members to look at the newborn.
"Seok. These are your uncles, yes, I know. There is a lot of them. Who wants to greet Seok first?"

Welcome back.

I will he attempting to complete my requests, until then, please understand I am trying my absolute best. 🖤